Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Add Reply
[NEWS]Lee Teuk and Taeyeon are dating?!; rumour... maybe true but.. just see for yourself
Topic Started: Mar 14 2010, 02:27 PM (347 Views)
angielyka

According to the “know-it-all” netizens, the answer is yes.

So what’s all the random Lee Teuk & Taeyeon hype about? It turns out that the two idol stars were apparently caught wearing a same necklace, resulting in numerous speculations of their mystery relationship. (Taecyeon & YoonA anyone?)

Of course, this can just be a mere coincidence, possibly caused by being in the same company with same stylists who provide them such accessories. But again, the fact that the two both belong in the same company supports their relationship at the same time.

The netizens expressed,

“They look so good together.”
“The power of the netizens… amazing.”
“I hope they are not dating. Taeyeon’s mine.”
“Stupid… It’s just a coincidence.”

So you be the judge – is there really something fishy between them, or is this just another act of netizens that is unworthy of your attention?

cr:allkpop
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

J'arnie
Member Avatar

ohh..that's pretty nice to hear ^^ they look
so great together..xD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NEWS · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates: We will be S♥NE (소원) together with SNSD. YG Ladies - 1st International Forum for 2NE1 Daichi Miura I'NTL Forums Only Taegoon - First & Only International Forum Wonderrifics.com - Wonderland with One ♥ for Five Wonders Illustrious Forums BIGBANGVIP.NET - your #1 source for Big Bang Empire Childern - your #1 source for Child Empire