Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Tng Community, the forum for the online writing group "The Novelists' Guild."

Please join our community to help us expand. We profess in being open and friendly to our members and we have been working hard to make your experience here enjoyable. Features our forums have include:

• An official stories directory.
• Reviews from our staff. We will review any story in our directory, no obligations.
• Writing resources which will help you improve.
• A kind community of readers.
• Off-topic discussion forums.
• A friendly and experienced staff with months of experience in leading writing groups.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
There's a car that runs on water, man!
Topic Started: Aug 7 2009, 05:54 PM (240 Views)
RAoK
Member Avatar

... I have a big That '70s Show related speech for this topic, but then again, it's too spammish and I don't feel like typing it. XD.

My name is James, I live in rural Pennsylvania (USA), I'm a writer (I have five projects I want to write, my main one being Revelations). I'm fifteen and I'm a brown belt in Okanowan Goju Ryu Karate Do.

I usually use the names Invision or Nayren or Vyndon, but I've picked up this one more recently because I like it more.

RAoK stands for "Random Acts of Kindness". Or, alternatively, the "Random Axe of Kindness."

James
Edited by RAoK, Aug 7 2009, 05:57 PM.
r e v e l a t i o n s
c o m i n g s u m m e r
2 0 0 9

t w i t t e r . b o o k s t o i n s p i r e . m i b b a
. b e c r e a t i v e .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cosmic
Member Avatar
Administrator

Hey, can I call you axe for short RAoK? =P

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!

Bfour
No Avatar

What happened to invision and Vyndon?! Either way enjoy your stay. (Hehe.. that rhymes).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Shiva created by Sarah and Delirium of the ZBTZ and Open Eyes.