Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Main Site Facebook YouTube Twitter
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, starting and replying in topics, voting in polls and more. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join us, we have cookies!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gabriel Celesta
Topic Started: Sep 18 2009, 09:44 AM (522 Views)
Fayt
Member Avatar
Easy wins have never been my style
Those of us that are keen enough to reach post game dungeons in tri-Ace games will inevitably run into this celestial being along the way.

Of the many times you have faces "him", have any occurrences stood out as more difficult or entertaining then prior encounters?

I've just reminded myself of how difficult the first contact with Gabriel as I'm about to tackle the challenge yet again in the Cave of Seven Stars (Last Hope).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fate
Member Avatar
p r i n c e

The very first time that I encounter Gabriel (and the Ethereal Queen, for that matter) was in Radiata Stories. Actually, I was worried the first time I fought him, because I read that he was very tough. But the fight was a joke. However, later on when I started playing the Star Ocean games, I found out why he was a superboss. Gabriella (who is practically the same) completely decimated my party when I first summoned her. Gabrielle made me waste all my effort getting to her in Second Evolution. I managed to take down Gabriel the first time in Till the End of Time, luckily. And I never took him down in The Last Hope. I'm pretty sure that's where I left off, too. I must pick it up again when I have time to do so. Now, in the Valkyrie Profile games, Gabriel was easy in Lenneth but a bit hard in Silmeria... I'm not sure if he's in Infinite Undiscovery or not. I haven't gotten to him, at least.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Eternal Sphere · Next Topic »
Add Reply