Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Spectrum Society. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Welcome!
Topic Started: Mar 7 2010, 03:12 AM (101 Views)
Ruby
Administrator
Welcome to Spectrum Society! This is a brand new forum that I am very excited to kick off. I've run several successful forums in the past, including some very similar to this one, but this is the first forum for autistic spectrum disorders that I have made. Having just been diagnosed within the last few weeks, I have been doing a lot of looking around for a good forum environment for me within the autistic spectrum community and I just haven't been able to find anything that fits. So I decided I would fill the void and create Spectrum Society, a relaxed, laid back, and respectful community for people like me. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks,
Ruby
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »