Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Soul Eater Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marquez; UNDER CONSTRUCTION need help please
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 03:30 AM (302 Views)
Marquez

Account Name:[url=link]name[/url]

AP: [0/0]
Souls: 0/0

Name: Marquez
Nickname: N/A
Tier: no idea
Affiliation: Neutral
Type: Immortal

Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair: Copper Brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160lbs.
Appearance: TBA
Soul Appearance: No Idea [Please help]

Personality: TBA
Home Town: TBA
History

Statistics:50 {also need help here}
  • Strength: 12
  • Speed: 12
  • Accuracy: 12
  • Stamina: 12
  • Control: 2

Equipment: (I was thinking like a revolver) [Need help please]

Skills:

Traits: 0/5
Immortal Clan - 4 Traits
Prerequisite: New Character
This character is a member of the Immortal Clan. Because of their heritage, they are able to live a very long time, and, in the case of most attacks, seem to be immune to damage. They still have stamina, so they can be beaten and knocked out, but killing is almost out of the question, as they regenerate parts back that are lost. However, wavelength-type attacks are still able to hurt those of the Immortal Clan and wounds of this nature are treated as if they weren't immortal.

Banking - 1 trait/s
Because you might not want to use up all your traits, you can use this to save them for later. This trait basically doesn't do anything at all but hold traits up for you.

Techniques:
Technique Points: 0/0

Technique Name [Rank] TBA
Type:
Range:
Description:

NOTE: Will finish things up after the sections I need help with have been answered/explained. Thank your for your help..
Edited by Marquez, Feb 8 2012, 03:35 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ragno
Member Avatar

Let's go by steps here...

• Soul Appearance is pretty much describing how the soul looks like... I know you haven't seen many episodes, but at around episode 5-6 it shows a bit of this. Here is a picture for example.
    Black Star example
    Tsubaki example

A description should describe that. You can also use a soul maker program to 'draw' a sketch of your soul, which I gave a link on General Discussions area.
  • I really don't get what you have trouble here. Since you used all 50 stats and all... Perhaps you want a better explanation of each?
  • Once again, what you need help here? If you want a revolver, go for it.
  • For the immortal clan, you should post a 'race' that falls into it. Such as werewolves and vampires. There are others races you can use for this trait, so don't restrict yourself.

Any more questions, just go right ahead and ask, okay?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Character Creation · Next Topic »
Add Reply

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
RPG-D
RPGCollection HXHRPG