|You're currently viewing this site as a guest. This means you are limited in what you can see. If you have interest in joining this site so you can get some good songs please join with your main game-character's name. You'll be able to access the information and abc files placed here. Registration is simple, fast, and free.|
Join Songbook of Laurelin!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Thanks! ~ Macalaure
|Instrument Mentoring; Musicians who need mentoring|
|Topic Started: Apr 21 2008, 03:03 PM (1,334 Views)|
|Macalaure||Apr 21 2008, 03:03 PM Post #1|
To mentor a person a minstrel has to have the instrument mentor ability and has to be in the presence of the one to be mentored. The cooldown for the mentor ability is 5 days. Several of us have the ability to mentor and if you are interested put a post in this column. I will add you to the list. Other mentors might post also letting us know what mentor ability they have. For me, I am able to mentor all instruments.
LIST OF THOSE NEEDING THE EFFORTS OF A MENTOR:
1. Borgrond - HARP - Borgrond is now a Master Harper!
2. Selidore - HARP - Selidore is now a Master Harper!
3. Vanimore - HARP - Vanimore is now a Master Harper!
4. Borgrond - THEORBO - Borgrond is now a Master of the Theorbo!
5. Myrn - FLUTE - Myrn is now a Master of the Flute!
6. Lalon - FLUTE - Lalon is now a Master of the Flute!
7. Raenulf - FLUTE - Raenulf is now a master of the Flute!
8. Raenulf - DRUM - Raenulf can now bash on a drum with the best of them!
THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO MENTOR:
1. Makalaure - Harp, Flute, Theorbo, Clarinet, Horn, Lute, Drum, Bagpipes, Cowbell.
2. Falibrand - Harp, Flute, Theorbo, Clarinet, Horn, Lute, Drum, Bagpipes, Cowbell.
3. Diamond - Harp, Flute, Theorbo, Clarinet, Horn, Lute, Drum, Bagpipes, Cowbell.
4. Theudebert - Harp, Flute, Theorbo, Clarinet, Horn, Lute, Drum, Bagpipes, Cowbell.
|Diamond||Mar 18 2009, 05:57 PM Post #2|
|Diamond is able to mentor all instruments =)|
|Falibrand||Dec 19 2009, 11:55 PM Post #3|
On Landroval, I need theorbo, cowbell, drum, bagpipe.
Nothing on Elendilmir (minstrel there).
Edited by Falibrand, Dec 23 2009, 12:25 PM.
|Ihide||Sep 29 2010, 10:53 PM Post #4|
||so... if i get mentored in lets say the bagpipes or the therobo i gain the ability to play them permanently?|
|Maedlyn||Sep 30 2010, 07:07 AM Post #5|
||Can we still sign up for this? I'd like to learn something besides lute and clarinet (which I'm going to get soon but as I fully intend to, I might as well include it as learned).|
|Durinsbane||Sep 30 2010, 04:06 PM Post #6|
LOL, Sadly I can mentor everything, but that is on Meneldor server, so that is'nt going to help anyone here....:(
come to think of it, don't even read this post since it doesn't matter....:))
|Theudebert||Oct 1 2010, 01:54 AM Post #7|
Eventually, I'd like to learn flute and cowbell, which are all I have left to learn. But newcomers get first dibs on the mentoring.
EDIT: Update. I'm all learned-up now. I've collected the whole set.
Edited by Theudebert, Nov 19 2010, 02:10 PM.
|Lasswen||May 22 2012, 01:56 PM Post #8|
||Any chance someone can mentor me? I would love my main to be able to play harp, flute and/or theorbo. I can't make it to the testing or concert, so it would have to be either during or after open-mic on Elendilmir.|
|Lasswen||May 25 2012, 01:53 PM Post #9|
||Thanks to Theudebert and Kept for the mentoring at open-mic! Esrah also organised theorbo mentoring for me as well, so I'm right for now|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · How To Start Your Musical Abilities · Next Topic »|