Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Persy's Prologue/Proper Program People
Topic Started: Sep 24 2017, 12:54 AM (157 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Prologue:

Floyd Malinowski - Colorado born. Likes snowboarding, hiking, coffee, and his dog. Would probably hang out with outdoorsy, chill people, and those that don't mind that he brings his dog everywhere. Also people who would be into really hippie-esque coffee houses, since his mom runs one like that. Always open to any other ideas people might have.

Profile Draft

Floyd's relationships

Proper:

Billy Fonteyn - 5'7", 130 lbs, white. Delicate features, deep blue eyes and matching dyed hair, where it's tailored into an "emo" style that has his bangs cover one of his eyes. Also has a gold tooth and a black bead tongue piercing. Somebody's (read: Cicada's) baby daddy. A pretty hyper and nervous person who's just been living from day to day till recently, as he's really hunkered down for the baby. Association football fanatic (more of a spectator then a player, but ready for a pick-up game anytime), skater, amateur youtuber. Looking for fellow hooligans, skaters, and maybe some exes.

Billy's Relationships

Harper Del Rio - 5'3", 112 lbs, white with Spanish ancestry, and has a lightly tanned complexion. Harper has cherry-brown hair and hazel eyes, and usually wears dark, but lightly added, make-up. Aspiring mathematician, trained ballerina. Hardy, doesn't really let people in easily, and tends to make quick judgements on people. While scholastically smart, has a rather simple viewpoint on life, although not exactly a positive one. Academics (preferably those with a preference with Math like herself), ballet practitioners, and people to mutually dislike.

Harper's relationships

PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Un!

I think Floyd might get along decently with my Erik Bell (a patriotic sort with a deep love of America, guns, and the outdoors). Erik would be just fine with Floyd's traditional style, and also has a somewhat idealized view of the military coupled with occasional doubts (though Erik tends to double down on his goals rather than allow voice to his questions). As long as Floyd was okay with Erik's fervor, Erik would probably be pretty chill with him, and the two share a strong outdoorsy vibe.

On the other hand, I think there's some potential for clashes with my Mina Mashall, mostly because "rocking the boat" is basically her favorite pastime. She's strongly averse to most mainstream stuff, and enjoys winding up those who are more patriotic and traditional than she is, which it sounds like could really get under Floyd's skin. She'd be especially prone to ragging on any perceived difference between his image and his ideals (which is to say, she'd give him a lot of grief for dressing hippie-like if he's not acting the part).
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

TwoThirty(e)
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Heyo! I think Sebbo and Billy might be friends! Sebbo needs chav buddies!

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@MW: Erik and Floyd look like they have a lot of similarities and I think would probably get along well enough if they're just doing stuff. Their values are pretty similar, but Floyd wouldn't really add on to Erik's actions against others, unless they start stuff first.

Floyd and Mina's relationship sound pretty cut and clear to me, I agree with your ideas. Comments about his clothes wouldn't really matter much to him (unless it got super personal, obviously), but there's definitely something there about seeing her as a general pest.

@RC: I think Billy would probably recognize Sabbo from mutual friends/parties, but I don't think they have too much in common. Doesn't mean they can't be cool with each other though.
PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds great to me.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Program V3 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.