Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
so no one told u life was going to be this way; a cicada relations planner that is in character and bloated like hell
Topic Started: Sep 4 2017, 09:56 PM (352 Views)
Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
PV2.5

Bridie Mossberg
Rough Profile

TL DR - A girl with a big heart and somewhat simple mind, Bridie was the sort who was painfully loyal and easily taken advantage of by both friends and country.

- Bridie has an intellectual disability and is in special classes.
- She has crushes on boyz so give me some boyz, my boyz. She's on and off with my other character Clay but she's less dedicated than he is to an extent.
- Her close friends are all the patriotic and country-loving sort, she also loves friends from the military families, especially if they can shoot guns alongside her at the range.
- She loves to cook, share a cooking class with her or be her friend and she will drown you in pretty yummy pastries.
- Bridie is fundamentally quite friendly and it's difficult to draw her ire. The people she's least likely to feel comfortable around are people who would draw the ire of her close friends. Subversive and anti-America sorts, basically. If that's the case then she'll be uncomfortable around those people and seek to avoid them.
- She's gullible and easy to trick for laughs or profit, but she can call her friends on people if she realizes she's been used or accidentally lets the deets slip.

Program Stuff - For Bridie I'd like for her to fall into the orbit of a more insidious character in the Program 2.5 run and sort of be their muscle and their compatriot, however that ends up playing out. Bridie is going to die but I'd like for her to not die to another student per say, because I have some things in mind. She doesn't necessarily need a monster kill count or something but she does need to survive to the end, at least.

Relationships

Clay Bronson
Rough Profile

TL DR - A dude with a big heart and something of a hesitant and confused touch. Clay’s a quiet and spiritual kid with interests in music and who will probably grow up to be a child’s favorite teacher someday.

- Clay is about average track, he probably won’t be payed attention to for academic or athletic accomplishments any time… ever.
- His close friends haven’t known him for too long, since he moved elementary schools a bit it’s likely the most they could know him as would be middle school friends. But even friends who aren't so close benefit from Clay's strong and gentle attentions to their wellbeing, however he can be of service.
- He has a pretty damn good voice, though it typically only comes out in official functions: church, band. Most people wouldn’t have heard it.
- Clay could still have the occasional bully who finds him to be an easy mark or target since he’s easily and obviously flustered. I’m down for this, but not too many, he’s not exactly the most targetable I think, just for a lack of distinguishing features.
- He’s started babysitting a bit, so maybe he knows some of the kids around school with younger siblings? Probably just one or two things like this though.
- A few of the people he’s in talks with about forming up a band would be cool? Shrug.

Program Stuff - Clay will probably survive, and it’s guaranteed he’ll be the one who morally saves Somersault’s Yvonne from becoming a killer. Anyone who has any use for someone like him is welcome! Besides that I’ll probably just have him bounce around for a while.

Relationships

NPCS - Contact me to ask for kill fodder, I'll happily play it out for you.

Jacqueline Hastert - Requested by Aloha. A military brat whose father was honorably discharged due to injuries received to the lower spinal cord that confined him to a wheelchair. Mom makes all the income now, so it's Jacqueline's responsibility to take care of the house and help Dad out, all while trying to keep up with school. She's weary, tired, and has grown up a wee bit too fast but she's also reliable and patient, with a strong empathy for her fellow schoolmates, especially her friends. Her peers know her as caring and concerned, and never having time but always doing her best to be there, though she's a bit of a stick in the mud with few outstanding hobbies.

Relationships
Edited by Cicada Nights, Nov 8 2017, 01:27 AM.
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  * ]
Heeeey Cic, would you be down with writing a military brat NPC who gets strangled by their best friend?
Characters

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
Hmmmm, yes, I can as a matter of fact.

So in terms of NPC running since I've offered to be kill fodder for people I'm going to be implementing a soft first-come-first-serve queue since I can only actually play one NPC to get them killed at a time. Ideas I agree to first will have priority in terms of me playing them out. I will probably only take on so many concepts, too.
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heya, Cicada! No promises at all about anything manifesting in-game, but if you're looking for past relationships I have some thoughts.

Bridie seems like the sort my Erik Bell (a patriotic type with a weakness for weapons and occasional niggling doubts that he pushes against by being even more patriotic) would quite like. He'd probably be a little concerned about her, but more the potential for her to get into trouble/misled than what other patriotic sorts were bothering her about. Mina Mashall (a girl from a patriotic family who got more or less disowned and turned against her upbringing), on the other hand, would probably really dislike Bridie and maybe try to get under her skin when possible. Mina would probably be especially jealous that someone seemingly majorly flawed nonetheless gets solid amounts of positive attention from family and friends.

Erik would probably be decently okay towards Elizabeth but maybe a bit quietly and subconsciously belittling towards her, especially if her family's tendencies are known. Mina, meanwhile, would pretty much see Elizabeth as a traitor and might well have had a go at her over that.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel's post was handled like 5 eternities ago by PM so that's all squared away.

I've done some overhaul! Edelmira has been cancelled because I don't think I'm quite ready to tackle her concept. She's been replaced by Clay, who will be involved in handlercest with Bridie so I can do some cute stuff or something, I dunno. Feel free to check him out! And I'm still looking for someone to be an influence on Bridie in the proper game, that's pretty important. :0
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Program V3 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.