Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Keep Track Of Things That Happened; dont be loser and tell us what you did
Topic Started: Aug 12 2017, 01:24 AM (793 Views)
jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
Field of Flowers

A handful of antiseptics drenched in blood have been discarded in the middle of a patch of yellow flowers.

(Day 1)
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Artsy Stuff That People Have Done
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Old Warehouse

Aaron Chalmers's corpse is in a corner at the end of a blood trail, covered by his jacket. Some more shelves have been knocked over and the back entrance of the warehouse is wedged partially open.

(Day 1)
Characters

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Coastal Woods
In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)

Jeanette Buendia's body is lying on the floor of the Coastal Woods in an area not too far from the Lake. She has an orange bandanna covering her face, sticks and rocks outlining her body, flowers around her and a bouquet in her hands. On her chest are some rocks laid out to spell "JB."

(Day 1)

Will's duffelbag (labeled B22) has moved to this area, leaned against a tree near the southern edge of the woods. It has been cleared of all food, water, and grenades. It still has everything else in it.

(Day 1)

A ham, avocado, and cheese sandwich has been dropped onto the ground, clearly smushed to the point of being almost unrecognizable. You could try to eat it, but honestly, would you?

(Day 1)

A bag has been left behind, leaning against a tree. It's a peach-colored day bag, perfect for a school trip, but not a deserted island. Not much is in it, other than a pair of heels in a similar color. It might be possible to find pieces of teal fabric with a lacy floral design in the same area.

(Day 2)

The Parish

Lyndi's body has been laid to rest on top of a flower bed outside the Parish. While she was placed upwards at first, she was later moved so that she's now facing the ground.

(Day 2)
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Tar Pits

A broken snowglobe lies on the ground near one of the pits. A few feet away, bloodstains are visible in the disturbed soil.

(Day 1)

A pair of black Doc Martens boots can be seen floating at the surface of one tar pit. Remnants of a campfire remains, next to the shattered snowglobe.

(Day 2)
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Lake

Jay Harland and Michael Maxwell's bodies have been deposited in decrepit boats next to each other with their bags emptied of all food supplies and antiseptic wipes. Bloodstains can be found on the back of the boathouse and a short distance away from it, in between the house and the trees.

(Day 2)
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Artsy Stuff That People Have Done

Rika Furude
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
The Parish

Lyndi's body has been laid to rest on top of a flower bed outside the Parish. While she was placed upwards at first, she was later moved so that she's now facing the ground.

(Day 2)

Tina broke the dirty window on the side of the building and cut her hand. The glass is stained with her blood and a shard is gone. The side of the building had three entering building holes.

(Day 2)
Edited by Rika Furude, Oct 16 2017, 08:02 PM.

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Lighthouse

There is some mostly-wiped away blood and vomit near the foot of the lighthouse stairs and bullet holes in the walls of the stairwell. There are more bullet holes on the outside of the building near the entrance and a trail of blood leading to the edge of the cliffs. Eris Marquis's body is in the water at the bottom of the cliffs, probably not visible.

(Day 2/3)
Characters

Rika Furude
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
The Old Warehouse

Aaron Chalmers's corpse is in a corner at the end of a blood trail, covered by his jacket. Some more shelves have been knocked over and the back entrance of the warehouse is wedged partially open.

(Day 1)

Tina piled up the three bodies in and around the old warehouse, threw broken wooden things on it and made a pseudo-altar then lit it on fire using the disinfectant as fuel. The body on top, Blaine's, has most of the burn damage, his clothes are burned and all.

There is a long blood track to the middle of the warehouse because of Simon's and Aaron's bodies. Aaron's jacket ha been left were it was originally put since Tina just pulled on his ankles.

The pliers have been kicked under a shelf.

(Day 3)

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Field of Flowers

A handful of antiseptics drenched in blood have been discarded in the middle of a patch of yellow flowers.

(Day 1)

Butterflies have swarmed Panya Bishara's corpse and are in the process of consuming her.

(Day 3)

Scorched Ruin

Everett lays dead, covered with a plaid skirt and a bouquet of flowers atop of him. Water bottles with bullet holes litter the interiors of the Scorched ruin, along with bullet shells.

(Day 2-3)

Quarry

Used AK47 bullet shells lay around the Quarry ground.

(Day 2)
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Maraoone
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
The Shipping Yard

Adjacent to a barrel, there is a puddle of blood with a few teeth.

(Day 1)

Twenty or so meters from this barrel, there is a corpse with an exploded collar. A pool of blood is mostly concentrated around the neck and head, but there is also a streak of blood which goes on for roughly seventy meters, starting from one of the crates, snaking past the barrel, to the corpse. The corpse also has two bags with it, containing a bottle of urine, a half-eaten loaf of bread, another loaf of bread, and three energy bars, among other things. There are two empty pill bottles next to the corpse.

(Day 4)
Second Chances 2 Characters:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He is currently finding out the bad news in Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep.
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words

Dead:
B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight

SOTF TV2

Chat sig since my main chat sig is full

Rika Furude
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Mess hall
The window connecting the kitchen and the mess hall is shattered and in a lot of pieces so don't cut yourself on it, welcome. There are also 6 bullet holes in the kitchen because Florentina shot a couple of time.

Also the table nearest to the exit has a hole in it.

(Day 1)

The glass on the floor in the kitchen is covered in blood because Tina landed on it and like, you know, bled. Plus there's blood on the corner because of KK's nosebleed.

(Day 4)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SC2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.