Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Keep Track Of Things That Happened; dont be loser and tell us what you did
Topic Started: Aug 12 2017, 01:24 AM (868 Views)
Rena Ryuugu
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
This is a thread to say like things that have changed in the areas on the island. For example, if a building was set on fire with a molotov or where you dropped a weapon or corpse places.

I'm doing this because I like continuity but there are no obligations to participate so okay. To make it clearer, copy paste the last person's message but the header for the name of the area. So like if you change something to the mess hall, copy paste my message and edit it after the marker for the day if its like another day.

Format

kk ill start

Mess hall
The window connecting the kitchen and the mess hall is shattered and in a lot of pieces so don't cut yourself on it, welcome. There are also 6 bullet holes in the kitchen because Florentina shot a couple of time.

Also the table nearest to the exit has a hole in it.

(Day 1)
Edited by Rena Ryuugu, Sep 2 2017, 01:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stickied because this is useful.
Characters

Rena Ryuugu
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
dammn bih approved by mods wow i m Wet

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Old Warehouse

One of the shelves has been tipped over, leaving a mess of boxes and tools. Near the wreckage lies a discarded antiseptic wipe covered in blood and a few small splatters of blood.

(Day 1)
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Artsy Stuff That People Have Done

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Ravine

On the Northern side of The Ravine, slightly off the path and a few hundred yards from the bridge, there's an abandoned duffel bag labelled B22 containing the usual supplies plus two flash-bang grenades.

The slope of the ravine near that area shows signs of recent disturbance due to some folks rolling down it.

There's a Winchester Model 1897 at the bottom, but it's submerged underwater until low tide and likely covered in seaweed and junk. It's fully loaded, but all extra ammunition is probably scattered all down the slope willy-nilly.

(Day 1)
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Kermit
Member Avatar
I have no idea what I'm doing
[ *  * ]
The Shipping Yard

There's a big bullet hole from the ridiculously large revolver through one of the ground-level shipping containers. Elsewhere, there is a whole bunch of blood/teeth near a barrel.

(Day 1)

SC2!

PV3!?

Posted Image

SC3: The Meme Team

The Homeless Beard
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Isolated Cabin

The table in the corner of the front room has been broken. A bed has been dragged in front of the front door.

(Day 1)
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
Ratchet Consort of Hastur, they/them pronouns pls!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Field Of Flowers

There is a sledgehammer discarded in the middle of the field.

(Day 1)
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
The Coastal Woods

In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

Rena Ryuugu
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
The Lake

From a relative distance of the lake, Jeanette's weapon, a damaged katana, Nick Reid's btw nice and her bag left beside a tree. They are untouched and the katana is under the bag.

(Day 1)

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Tar Pits

A broken snowglobe lies on the ground near one of the pits. A few feet away, bloodstains are visible in the disturbed soil.

(Day 1)
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Coastal Woods:

- In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

- There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Coastal Woods:

- In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

- There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)

- Jeanette Buendia's body is lying on the floor of the Coastal Woods in an area not too far from the Lake. She has an orange bandanna covering her face, sticks and rocks outlining her body, flowers around her and a bouquet in her hands. On her chest are some rocks laid out to spell "JB."

(Day 1)
Mini Art

Former characters

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Ravine
On the Northern side of The Ravine, slightly off the path and a few hundred yards from the bridge, there's an abandoned duffel bag labelled B22 containing the usual supplies plus two flash-bang grenades.

The slope of the ravine near that area shows signs of recent disturbance due to some folks rolling down it.

There's a Winchester Model 1897 at the bottom, but it's submerged underwater until low tide and likely covered in seaweed and junk. It's fully loaded, but all extra ammunition is probably scattered all down the slope willy-nilly.

(Day 1)

The duffel bag is now gone. No other changes have been made.

(Day 1)

Coastal Woods
In a clearing area deep in the woods several trees have been bullet ridden. There are abandoned supplies scattered about including a bag, a full set of food and water, several cartridges of H&K MP7 ammo, and a puke stained green sweater.

(Day 1)

There's an area with bushes scattered with bullet shells, several fallen branches of various sizes, fallen leaves, birds nests, a few dead birds. A day pack with the stitched marking for Boy 14 (B14) lays near a tree, still full of supplies. Bullet holes in a few trees. It's a mess where something obviously went on.

(Day 1)

Jeanette Buendia's body is lying on the floor of the Coastal Woods in an area not too far from the Lake. She has an orange bandanna covering her face, sticks and rocks outlining her body, flowers around her and a bouquet in her hands. On her chest are some rocks laid out to spell "JB."

(Day 1)

Will's duffelbag (labeled B22) has moved to this area, leaned against a tree near the southern edge of the woods. It has been cleared of all food, water, and grenades. It still has everything else in it.

(Day 1)

Edited to list the other updates.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
The Isolated Cabin

The table in the corner of the front room has been broken. A bed has been dragged in front of the front door.

(Day 1)

The barricade is still standing, probably slightly ajar. Some walls are bullet ridden.

There is an abandoned bloodstained KABAR knife somewhere in the main room.

(Day 2)
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SC2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.