Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
HUG ME A SECOND TIME
Topic Started: Feb 8 2017, 11:37 PM (542 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Slam XOXO. I've made it to your friendship thread at last.

Jay is definitely interesting, a fav of SC2 pregame of mine so I'd like to form some relations, yay.

Wendy will try to be friendly bc she's that way to everyone, but she's also considered a dumb blonde cheerleader. So dunno how you want Jay to react to that.

Meanwhile Kyran is more reactive. His disposition toward others depends on how the other person behave toward and around Kyran. He's very observant of others as he's quite independent and reserved despite being a key athlete in the school (his dad also happens to be the school's athletic director). More info is in his profile in my sig about his interests and what not. He was also kind of a runt in middle school and was picked on in the past before his growth spurt so he'll automatically be wary around jerks. So I guess the way Kyran reacts is based on how you want your kid to act with him.

So yeah, Kyran is sporty too. He doesn't play for the soccer/futbol team bc it is the same season as baseball, but he has played the sport before (lots of outdoor sports are in his arsenal of skills). So I'd suppose Kyran will respect Jay's skills on the pitch. Maybe they played on a grade school team when they were younger. I could see that maybe he learned a thing or two as a little runt kid from Jay back in the day with the sport, making them somewhat friendly, though not particularly close, bc differing personalities? It's ok, after the growth spurt, perhaps Kyran can be some oblivious male eye candy, instead. : D
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
otp (art by Kotorikun)
[ *  *  *  * ]
haha i didn't forget to reply to here don't be silly.

Jay would probably reciprocate Wendy's friendliness but at the same time not really show much interest. Cause she's taller than him, and that'd look weird and he's not into that.

I am intrigued by the potential Kyran x Jay dynamic (not like that YOU SAYIN' HE LIKES DUDES?!). As son of the atheletic director, who probably had a hand in Jay's soccer scholarship in some way or another I assume, there is an inherent obligation to not piss off Kyran that even Jay's smart enough to pick up on. At the same time, I feel there could be some degree of rivalry going on even if they are in different sports. A shared childhood would be possible if Jay hadn't lived in Wisconsin until he was a teenager, which is a shame cause it could've been kind of cool.

Do shoot me a Discord if you want to discuss it further!
Program VAM3RICA
Posted Image Eleanor 'Nellie' Fitzpatrick' - DECEASED - 1 - 2 - 3

Second Second Chances
Posted Image B09: Jay Harland - DECEASED - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Works for me.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SC2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.