Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
if you gave me a (second) chance(s V2) I would take it; its a shot in the dark but i'll make it
Topic Started: Feb 4 2017, 02:42 PM (523 Views)
Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
AKA more confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) than before
AKA 'cicada makes an ass of herself and PMs everyone a billion times' redux

So... SC2. I have some characters, I'd like to collaborate on some relationships with said characters, with your characters! Hit me up on this thread or by PM or however you want. Whatever. Whenever. Etc.

Color code chart for the system I'll be using:
Everything is blue

Let's get right into it. Again, thanks to Laurels and Ruggahissy for allowing me use of their characters!

Rachael Langdon - You're too shy shy, hush hush eye to eye
(Profile)

Rachael is quite the nervous young woman. She suffers from rather severe social anxiety, while she's medicated for it she still has a tendency to avoid people for the most part, only talking when spoken to or when in class. Around the friends she has made she's sweet and imaginative if somewhat awkward, and she tends to be rather loyal as the trust she's built for folks is quite potent and she holds friends as close as she dares, in her own way. She's not a stand out student by any means, but she has a number of artistic hobbies she engages in, often on her own but she's willing to engage and hang around with those she trusts. For those she's not familiar with she's polite and civil, but sometimes quite clearly uncomfortable.

General Ideas (this is a bit of an experiment in format)

Relationships

Paris Ardennes - You're the reason that I live, the reason that I sing, with all I am
(Profile)

The boy with hella ass Paris is friendly and extremely charming, if sometimes seemingly distracted from others and with an occasionally negative relationship that precedes him. He's known for being religious, and while he's often fairly cool about it he'll gladly preach if given the opportunity, so many in school know to be careful to keep the discussion away from such things if they have no such interests. He has many casual friends but few very close ones, church and volunteer work seems to consume most of his schedule. He's a solid student with musical inclinations, and he can often be found at parties, sometimes with his guitar at hand to play a few songs spontaneously. Even with people he's not aware of he's very comfortable with being social, though he sometimes won't have a reason to be and will be distant and stand-offish unless approached.

General Ideas (this is a bit of a copy paste)

Relationships

Edited by Cicada Nights, Jul 30 2017, 02:24 PM.
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Cic! I dunno if Sebastien and Rachael would have much to do with each other, but I think I suggested that she might be one of Eris's few friends once Eris exists. If I didn't actually suggest that, I'm suggesting it now.
Characters

CrossbowPig
Member Avatar
Restless and Reeling
[ *  * ]
Kitty seems the type to be on good terms with Rachael, but I can see Kitty judging their relationship as closer than it actually is on account on Rachael's awkwardness, which could possibly be leading to some reservations on Rachael's part (?).
Guh

The Program V3 Prologue: Welcome to the Dragon's Den.

Posted Image - Cybil Price: "I suppose that this was fated to happen this way." Anouncement Day, Arena-1

Second Chances 2: I was going to type Electric Boogaloo but Google autocorrected Boogaloo to Galoot.

Posted Image - Katie 'Kitty' Gittschall: "Haha, aha, aw jeez..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6,
Island-7
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Somersault
Member Avatar
me @ life
[ *  *  * ]
I think that Ramona and Rachael could be friends or friendly acquaintances due to having some art and music classes together, and with the teasing that Ramona went through in middle school, I think that she'd feel some sort of empathy towards Rachael and her anxiety, because Ramona likes to be a mother hen to people.
Edited by Somersault, Feb 14 2017, 02:07 PM.
Characters

Maraoone
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Hey there! Paris and Damion would most likely bump into each other every now and then since they're both Catholic. But the thing is that Damion's rather insecure with people due to prior unrelated incidents, and he'd probably worry about Paris' super nice nature being a facade. Like, he'd feel something is 'off'. So, they'd act friendly to each other and stuff whenever they meet, and Damion would consider Paris to be nice and all, but deep inside, he'd want to get out ASAP. Also, Damion isn't all too devout while Paris is, and I feel that Paris would probably try to get him involved more often, so Damion would probably try to avoid him somewhat.
Second Chances 2 Characters:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He is currently finding out the bad news in Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep.
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words

Dead:
B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight

SOTF TV2

Chat sig since my main chat sig is full

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
@Mara (b/c all other stuff was worked out long ago via PM) That seems pretty good, yeah! I can see it being exactly in that vein with Paris being a bit more blase about it all than Damion is and being a sort of awkward pressuring presence that Damion doesn't like being around, with Paris encouraging Damion to come around to church more.
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm highly impressed with this extremely detailed and specifically organized/formatted relationship thread, Cicada. I guess I'll copy and paste and maybe you can collaborate with me a form of relation your characters and mine can have? Let me known if you have any ideas.

Got two kids here. Wendy and Kyran.

She's a well liked ditzy cheerleader who tries to be sweet to everyone but can also be very dense at times (dumb blonde rep). She's likely to be friendly with both Rachael and Paris.

Meanwhile Kyran is more reactive. His disposition toward others depends on how the other person behave toward and around Kyran. He's very observant of others as he's quite independent and reserved despite being a key athlete in the school (his dad also happens to be the school's athletic director). More info is in his profile in my sig about his interests and what not. He was also kind of a runt in middle school and was picked on in the past before growth spurt so he'll automatically be cautious of some people. So I guess the way Kyran reacts is based on how you want your kids to act with him. Kyran will probably be quite nice in regards to Rachael though, since she's quiet, inoffensive and keeps to herself. If they ever interact of course, bc Kyran doesn't really approach people either. Paris, not sure about.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
Oh hey there! Thanks for the compliment on my tracker, I do always do my best to pour pointless amounts of effort into thing! Alright, so I glanced through both profiles in some detail...

I'm going to leave Rachael mostly out of it? Maybe she casually knows Wendy through others like Felicia and Jasmine (assuming those relationships are in any way confirmed) but not so close or intimate? Nothing to do with either of your characters its just that I'm very comfortable with the small compact size of Rachael's friends group now and I'd rather not further expand it.

Okay, as for Paris! Paris and Wendy could be interesting? Perhaps Paris flirted with Wendy but it kind of went overhead and eventually he lost interest? And now they could just be good friends who are both popular, he's pretty cool with her in his usual 'eh' way and then when she started her quest to be more academically proficient he might occasionally offer aid in the foreign languages and English when he cares enough about her.
Paris might have known Kyran in middle school? They'd have been cool and maybe Paris was one of the dudes Kyran could talk to back during that troubled time in his life. As unreliable was he otherwise was and is he was at least sort of cool. Later on they could share the guitar hobby, actually. Maybe make a few videos/covers together.
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Cicada, no worries, I'll take whatever you can give me.

Indeed I have confirmed Felicia/Wendy friendship with Kamikaze. There's nothing with Jasmine as far as I'm aware. I'll take not so close and not so intimate. Works for me.

I also like the proposal you have for Wendy and Paris. I'll take it.

Kyran, is quite private. He actually preferred/prefers to be left alone for the most part, except with close friends. I think he'd chat back in response (albeit in small or one word sentences or shrugs, etc... because breaking the ice with Kyran is super tough) to Paris if he ever talked to him in a friendly manner back then, but he wouldn't actively seek out Paris or pursue a friendship himself.

He'd be observant and will notice Paris around school(s) though, if Paris had some impact, just not approach on his own. Unfortunately, Kyran would keep his guitar hobby to himself rather than share it with most of the people he knows in person. Maybe he'd quietly respect Paris' talent though.

Post Edit: Oh I mentioned the Rachael/Kyran positiveness in my earlier post in this thread as a call back to their v5 pregame thread "Whatever", because that's where he defended her from Adonis Alba's flirtatious advances, haha.
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, huh. Of course I forgot that happened. In that case I'd be cool if they were friends and Kyran protected Rachael in some incidental way and she's since come to trust him! Especially since he's a bit more closed off so she might feel more comfortable since the relationship isn't overly heavy past a point that might get her anxieties up. If that makes sense.

Everything else sounds good!
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Cicada, I really like that suggestion/idea. It's a unique character relationship and I'd definitely take it.

Adonis Alba actually exists in this Version of Second Chances. I've spoken to Aura and he's agreed on some history of 'an incident/confrontation' between the two as a callback between them (it's in Kyran's profile), even though the previous thread is not canon in this universe. Perhaps if you'd like, the incidental way, in which Kyran Dean protected Rachael, could be from similar reasons as in the past (some guy who made Rachael very uncomfortable, close enough to where Kyran was that he had to get involved. )

If you'd like, I could actually ask AuraMasterFox, if he's alright with having Adonis Alba himself be that guy again, haha. Just to preserve some of that history and not let it go to waste (like unfortunately happened in V5). A perfect call back to the past. :]

Cicada Nights
Member Avatar
me_irl
[ *  *  * ]
I will do it myself if you don't so please do go ahead! :0
Active Games
Future Concepts (Mini)
The Days

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cool! I can try to ask him tomorrow night, but I need to get to bed now, bc I stayed up way too late and I run by Hawaii time.

If you want / are able to ask him before then for a swifter response, feel free to do so, as that would be quite cool. I feel this thread has been quite productive/beneficial and I'm eager to see how this all works out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · SC2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.