Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
TV2 Alignment Thread: Oracular Spectacular
Topic Started: May 9 2015, 04:04 AM (952 Views)
delayedMirth
Member Avatar
liar
[ *  *  *  * ]
man I don't even know what Anzu would be. She's spiteful and a general misanthrope, but she would die for any one of her friends and does have an aversion to actually harming people. She also actively avoids conflict, and really just wants the people she hates to just fuck off and leave her alone. She doesn't really have an explicitly thought up morality system for herself, and she spent a lot of the game going "fuck SOTF, fuck the people who watch it", some maybe Chaotic Neutral?

Erik is a lot easier. True Neutral. He's a generally friendly dude and all, but his primary motivation is, well, reporting on things, not trying to influence them in any way. The investigation of Jewel that lead to his death wasn't out of any sort of "oh, there are gunshots, someone is in trouble!" thinking, more of a "ooh, gunshots, something interesting has to be going on!" thing.
we have built cities and dug graveyards on oh so many worlds
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Yugetnam War
Member Avatar
best officer on the force
[ *  *  *  * ]
Updated the OP. If anyone disagrees with where I put anybody tell me and I'll change it.
The Present (SC2 + PV3)
The Past
The Future

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

The Homeless Beard
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dougie Sharpe is Lawful Good - he had a strict code and morals that insisted on him not hurting/attacking anyone, including a woman who'd just murdered his best friend.

Matthew Weiss is Lawful Evil - He had no bones about murdering everyone and anyone that didn't matter to him, but he was unwilling to butcher people senselessly.
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Homeless Beard
May 10 2015, 01:23 AM
Dougie Sharpe is Lawful Good - he had a strict code and morals that insisted on him not hurting/attacking anyone, including a woman who'd just murdered his best friend.
Posted Image
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Dr. Freud
Member Avatar
"Feed my anger with children. Feed my lust with bikini food."
[ *  * ]
MW, have I mentioned that I love you?
Lily

"Hero will never give up, never hide, never be defeated, never accept evil." --Samurai Flamenco
"Love is all about flowers and sunshine and puppies and nipple clamps." -Rubix, "Truth About Love" Tour 2013
"You are not allowed to mess with my profile!" - Irene 2014
"Words, words, words. Once I had a gift." --Shakespeare in Love
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Lukas Graves is either Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral. Yes, he's kind of a jerk, and part of the reason for his plan in-game was to stick it to a show that he hated. However, he did want to get as many people out of the game as possible, which is rather altruistic for the TV universe.

Angie Hart is Neutral Good. She wouldn't think of trying to harm anybody, and even when she's faced with a dangerous situation, she tries to find a peaceful solution. Even though she was scared out of her mind for pretty much her entire stint in the game, she never even though about throwing away her morals.
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · TV2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.