Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SCDos Concepts (?); Well, concepts as far as what characters you're thinking of borrowing
Topic Started: Feb 28 2015, 07:53 AM (1,049 Views)
outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I dunno. But somebody should take some of my shit.
TV2: Jackson King
Current Thread: Killer Munchies
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
this avatar satisfies me so well
[ *  *  *  * ]
Definitely doing: Clair Belvedere. She was definitely the better of my two Virtua characters and I regret heroing her in and not Vivian to this day.

Possibly: Nancy Morris or Christopher Schwartz. I feel like both of these characters didn't live to their full potential, but I might also think about using someone else's kid again.
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron

The afterlife

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Redoing Yaz for obvious reasons. Naft you can tak Chris Brooks cause I know you want him.
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia

SOTF-TV2
SOTF: The Program V2
Virtua-SOTF

Ciel
Member Avatar
I'VE GOT 20 G RIDIN' ON THIS
[ *  *  * ]
Jackson Ockley is my only definite here. His handler has already signed off on this and I'm really excited to play him.

The second peep either going to be Alex Thornton, Aston Bennett or Ami Flynn. Or another adoption. So many A's

All of my characters are available, save for Brad Kavanagh. Brad's story is finished and he's technically still alive...

I completely forget who has taken which character. Pretty sure Ohm's set on James Mulzet. Kitty and Owen have some interest. I'm not sure about those last two, I'll have to double check.

But, look, guy, lemme level with you. I just have this stupid amount of characters and I am handing them out. Free characters. They come in so many different flavors, like those cheap lollipops you get for like a buck a bag.

Just take one. C'mon. You not sure about your second character, just take one.

Just kidding. I wouldn't want to pressure you.

If you do something with Paisley Hopkins or Iris Landon I'll love you forever.

New rules aside.

Just sayan.

A Blood Boy is fine too
TV-2
BB4 - Paisley Hopkins - 100% - Broom Pole - START END

The Homeless Bearde
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd gladly hand out Baxter or Weiss, but Hansel and Dougie are going to remain my own secret treasures.
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

The Yugetnam War
Member Avatar
best officer on the force
[ *  *  *  * ]
So after talking with Ciel about it my two SC2 characters are probably going to be Travis Webster and Zach Jamis. I might jump on him for Blood Boy, though.
Previously, on SotF: Cambodia
Young Americans
The Past
The Future

Posted Image

brujito
Member Avatar
duchess of piss
[ * ]
Ciel
Mar 5 2015, 06:36 AM
Jackson Ockley is my only definite here. His handler has already signed off on this and I'm really excited to play him.
don't think this is in writing in public anywhere so just wanna confirm that jeff does in fact have dibs on jackson

TwoThirty(e)
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay! So, I'd love a partner. I search for a partner for SC2 to play Lance and Kasumi with me :3. Because they are connected, handling both would be odd (and not a good idea at all), but handling just one of them, without the other appearing would be even odder. If anybody'd like to roleplay the pair with me you can PM me! It doesn't matter whether you guys want to play Lance or Kasumi, I'd take the other character. Thanks!

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
Ratchet Consort of Hastur, they/them pronouns pls!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Updating my roster!

Maynard Francis Hurst, courtesy of Sansasaver.

Bobby Jacks, courtesy of Namira.
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Ohm
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, second character is going to be Kasumi White.
TV2
SP4 Zoe Walker Posted Image

SCDos
James Mulzet Posted Image

Kasumi White

Program V3 Prologue

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.