Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SCDos Concepts (?); Well, concepts as far as what characters you're thinking of borrowing
Topic Started: Feb 28 2015, 07:53 AM (1,050 Views)
The Yugetnam War
Member Avatar
best officer on the force
[ *  *  *  * ]
Title says it all, for the most part. What characters are you planning to use in SC2?

I, for one, don't have any plans yet, but am thinking of using a particular V1 character.
Previously, on SotF: Cambodia
Young Americans
The Past
The Future

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael Maxwell for sure. Kid needs to be done right and Program V1 just wasn't his home.

Then either Tania Chell or Maria Hall. Leaning more toward Tania because I kinda like how Maria turned out even if her story is only two threads. (They are too though.)

I just wonder how to retool them. The Program and Virtual are pretty different. As different as can be from each other. And the ones I have in mind don't really seem like they belonged in their respective games. Or maybe even in any game period.

Eh, should be a nice challenge working them into interesting reimaginings.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

The Homeless Bearde
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just popping in here with a quick note:

Second Chances 2 will most likely have tweaked rules and regulations regarding the adoption/licensing of characters from other handlers to use. Until these rules/regulations are announced and set in stone by we the staff team, please use discretion when making plans.

That said, I'm hoping to have both character slots filled with other handlers' kids. If anyone would like to pitch me a few ideas, have at!
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm currently planning to bring back Richard Ormsby from Virtua. I'm probably gonna be putting all my eligible characters except the Evo one up for folks to grab. I think I promised a bunch to folks ages ago, but can't remember who. If one of them is you, please get in contact with me so I can not double-promise them to someone else when I put the official list up.

Also, what NAFT said.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If I join up, Felicia's coming back.

Not sure about second, but after a bit of thought it may or may not be Lana.

I don't mind if anyone asks me about most of mine, for the record. So if you want to ask, ask!
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Had a change of heart about SC. I've admitted before, I'm not the biggest fan of the concept as I prefer playing fresh/new characters and planned to sit this one out. However I might play afterall.

I originally thought playing someone else's character after getting their permission would be the closest to trying someone fresh, but I thought to myself.... what if I use some of my own from the past instead and.... re-imagine them a bit differently? The possibilities I thought would have been neat. So I just might do that.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Espi
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
There's a couple kids I might consider borrowing, but in all honesty it's likely to be Nina Clarke and Riley Parker. I just never had the opportunity to do with them what I think I could've.
TV2: Died, Didn't Do

SC2: Attempt Number Deux

Ohm
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
I've got V1 and V4 kids set up for this, James and Jack.

From what I've seen of discussions about SC on chat, it's gonna be great, people have been very enthusiastic about it and I feel it's gonna be something very interesting to look forward to.
TV2
SP4 Zoe Walker Posted Image

SCDos
James Mulzet Posted Image

Kasumi White

Program V3 Prologue

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not too sure if I'm even going to actually participate in SCDos, but if I do I'm throwing in Tori Gavlik from P2 and Natalia Kowalski from V5. Not too sure if I can do other people's characters justice >>
Characters

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm most likely going to bring Sebastien Bellamy back, though I haven't yet decided if I want to continue in the vein of his character development in TV2, or go more in the original direction I planned for him. I've got a couple characters belonging to other people that I'd be interested in, but I'll hold off on them until the rules are solidified.

Also Naft should totally bring Natali back.
Characters
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
Ratchet Consort of Hastur, they/them pronouns pls!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm gonna come out swinging with Gabriel Munez. Beyond that, I'll wait to see what's going on with the new rules.
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll probably do Sophie McDowell and Brigid Paxton. Sophie needed some focusing as a concept and a lot more grounding as an individual. Brigid had a lot of potential and not a lot of room to do things, so I think she'd be interesting to rework for a non-Program environment.
Mini Art

Former characters

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
I used to be a player-hunter just like you, 'til I took a shotgun to the knee.
[ *  *  * ]
I don't have anyone I'm really set on. Probably I'm going to try to grab up cool people from other handlers, and look to farm out my own kids. I'd like to see another take on KK from someone who knows her really well.
Second Chances v1:
Spoiler: click to toggle

TwoThirty(e)
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ohh, I'm really looking forward to SC2. You guys already have so many cool character.

I wanna use V1, V2 or V3 characters. I probably want to re-roleplay Lance and Kasumi with a partner, in case I find one.

I doubt I'll ever reuse my characters so all of them and my future characters are up for grab for free, because why not.

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
master of sweg
[ *  *  * ]
Yaaaassssssss I’m so excitedddd for thissss! I’m planning on using Mimi’s Panya Bishara (I got permission from her awhile back but Imma double-check with her to make sure it’s still algood)! As for my kiddliwinks, all of ‘em (Maynard, Mirabella, Wilson, and Marcus) are all up for grabssssss! Just PM me about it if ya wanna hash something out! ^-^ I’m also looking for another lass to fill my other character slot, so if you have any ideas on that front for me then just PM meeeeeeeeee~ <3
Current Characters:

The Program 2.5
M22 – Nicholas Rogers – Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
F26 – Theodora Smalls – Candelabra

Former Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.