Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Spiders in my Needle
Topic Started: Feb 14 2015, 04:27 PM (628 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Ashley Namath: RBP2 - TV2 - Last Time In Billet-Doux))

Ashley didn't want to be back here again. This place sucked the last time she was here, but she needed to rest her legs. She felt like she scoured the entire island. Just a quick breather, and she would be out again.

The areas were closing in fast. That just meant there wasn't much more to see, anymore people to meet. She kinda liked it like that. No more formalities, or promises, or anything. Just her, and everybody else.

She really wished it was like that from the beginning. Regardless. She removed her first gun from her bag, the second still in her other hand. She pushed the door open by her shoulder, the sun shining brightly through the window blinds.

She began walking.
PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Step by step, and she was already being attacked. Fantastic. She was too sleepy. Her reaction time was off by a large margin. When she looked to where the commotion was coming from, it was already gone, and a flying potato was coming her at ~50 miles per hour. It cracked her right in the forehead, knocking both her balance and glasses off.

"Fucking ow..."

She took some time getting to hurt, leaving the sore spot alone. Her glasses were scratched and dirty...more than before at least. She squinted at the ground below her.

"What are you looking at, never seen a talking potato before?"

She blinked. She breathed. She shot Chip with her second gun, right in the nose.

No more nightmares.

Ashley dropped her bag onto the floor, and looked up.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So this is what a bullet was really like. One that didn't just dance around and cut her, but was determined to kill. Ashley was flattened by it instantly, but it only slightly detered her survival instincts. Get knocked down, get up, get knocked down again, contemplate your life choices while you're on the floor. Her shoulder was on fire. She winced, as her head jerked it's way up to take a glance at it. It sounded like a cannon when it went off, but this...actually this still hurt a lot. A lot a lot.

But she was alive, and it could be worse. Why was everything so slow? She looked up straight again, and her vision came in like a mirage. She raised her first gun. Concentrate.

Bang.

Fuck it.

She raised her second gun.

Pew.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She hit. She hit Sarah twice. But Ashley still couldn't move. It was fear, definitely. There was usually one big moment where she would stop panting, and just let it out. But there was none of that.

There was Sarah, though, coming right towards her. Plenty of her to go around, all on the floor and walls. And then there's this big heaping mess right in front of Ashley's face. She got here fast. Ashley was being bleed on again.

The weapon came down, all slow like. This wasn't fair. She still had so much...ah...

She blocked the blade with her guns in a cross, and just at the nick of her neck too. Ashley showed a crooked non-smile on her face.

"Not...my fault..."

It wasn't any of her fault. If you wanted to call her a murderer, it was the producers fault. If you wanted to call her weak, that was her parents fault. If you wanted to call her evil, that was God's fault.

Not hers.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The axe made a whooshing sound. It reached her neck, and she let out a death roar. Her voice diminished, her brow furrowed, even with that broken look. This still wasn't fair. Everyone needed to get their due.

She had dropped her second gun, useless. It couldn't have stopped her from being attacked. The weapon was stuck.

Ashley reached her empty hand, and caressed Sarah's face.

"...Th-thorry."

She then returned the favor, and shot the other girl in the chest.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ashley still didn't breathe. When Sarah rolled off, it didn't feel like a weight had just been lifted off of her. It was more like she had just been sapped, and felt empty as a result. She was still bleeding. The axe was still there.

Her head glazed over when Sarah started talking again. She couldn't even nod. So she laid there, with her, all alone together. The room suddenly got darker. It was startling. Maybe a cloud was blocking the sun.

Sarah hated her. Hatred was funny. It was many things: an emotion, a motive, and for some, just another word. It didn't mean anything for some. But for Ashley, it meant everything in the world to her, right now.

She reached out for Sarah's hand. Wrapped her fingers around hers. A show of love. All she wanted was love. That's why she always read those stupid books. That's why she enjoyed looking from the top of the lights at the school plays. But this, was enough.

"Sucks...to...suck...ahahaha...bitch."

Because hatred could be her mistress.

It wasn't love.

But it was nice enough that someone cared.

((Ashley Namath: RBP2 - TV2 - The End))

---

Lights off.

Rolling credits.

Patty and Lily Namath watched in silence.

"Man...that was so...so...lame. Of course Ashley died first."

"Lame? I thought it was cool...she died kinda like a...um..."

"Like a LOSER. She had two guns! She totally could have gone rambo."

"I'm pretty sure the other gun ran out of bullets, Lily."

"Whatever! She looked like she was about to cry."

"Wouldn't you?"

"Heck no! You gotta go out like a total badass!"

"I still think it was cool. Not everything needs to be so action packed. I like some quiet moments."

"You would."

"I'm not the reason we need a night light, so shove it."

"...Whatever. We don't need to worry about that kinda stuff anyway."

"I guess...but hey, at least I get the new room, so you can keep your nightlight."

"Wait, why do you get the new room!?"

"Cause I'm the oldest now. So nyeh."

"That's so not fair. I hope the SOTF people take you next."

"Love you too. Goodnight Lily."

"G'niiiiiight!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Tour Guide and Transportation Centre · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.