Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Domina Sanguinis; Ave Imperatrix
Topic Started: Oct 31 2014, 08:12 PM (844 Views)
Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((AnArchy continued from You Remind Me))

"Hello! Everyone's favorite crazy awesome goddess empress of Awesometownia and avatar personification of chaotic anarchy is here!" She burst into the building with so much energy only to find it wasted.

No one was here.

"How rude. Here I am wanting to make an impressive entrance and none of my potential worshippers are here to greet me." She groaned. She took the last bite out of the sandwich she'd been eating along the way. And with that, her hunger disappeared. Now only want of sleep remained.

But sleep could wait.

"All alone again. And again arrives an air of awesome! I feel another poem in me." She cleared her throat audibly.

She drew her blade and spun in a circle.

"Reborn in flame, refined by pain. A mortal I am not. A god am I, transcendence gained. Immune to deathly rot. Through love and loss and blood imbibed, I fly above the skies. A thousand dead, now drenched in red. A demon lifts its cries!" She danced to the beat in her head. Twirling around and slashing the air, lost in the insanity.

"Die not my house, my blood, my name. Endure forevermore. Descend o flame, upon my foes. Those lying at my door. Cinders and ash, dust to dust, death clings to my throne. But I alone remain pristine, the mistress of my home."

She laughed like mad and stabbed an invisible foe before her.

"Die! Die! Give way to me! The queen of every grave! Cry! Cry! For safety lost! And only evil saved!"

She stopped, bowed, and grinned wide.

"A poem by AnArchy, incarnation of Eris."
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
Ratchet Consort of Hastur, they/them pronouns pls!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Vahka Basayev Continued From Up, M'Lady-Pack Your Things, This Place Is Not Your Home))

Maybe it was something about their supplies. Maybe it was something about this damn building. Maybe it was something about whatever school they came from. Whatever it was, Vahka was absolutely certain at this point that everybody from the other school was absolutely, positively, one hundred and ten percent bat shit insane.

As crazy as Birdie, Sunshine, Sneaks, and Monkey had been, though, this chick was either out-classing them by miles, or playing the same game he was turned up to eleven. A legitimate psycho, or a damn good actress. Didn't make much difference in the end, but it might change how fast this turned bloody. Time to poke a bit.

"Ya'll talk too damn much."

Vahka opened the bolt lock and cracked the heavy bolt shut, loading a shot in just in case. He stepped around the corner and held it steady, pointing it at the girl inside.

"Name and team. Please and thanks."
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Arcadia-Thornton, Anastasia of the Amber Eagles. But you can call me AnArchy." She bowed once more. "And you, fellow survivor, what be thy name?"

She grinned with anticipation. What luck! How fortuitous to find someone so ready to spill her blood without any clue of who she is! The things she was going to do to this boy. The chaos that was going to erupt should he merit her wrath.

She could almost taste his blood right now.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
At least she already had a crazy nickname. Saved him the trouble.

"Vahka. Stingrays."

He held the gun steady as one of his hands slipped back to grasp the handle of the zweihander protruding from his cloak. Shooting her was never the plan, so he didn't mind the loss of stability much. The gun was a prop. There wasn't a good chance he could hit anything more than a couple feet away with it.

"If I was you, I'd put that sword down."

The zweihander slid out from behind him and came to rest against the floor in his right hand.

"Mine's bigger."
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"You silly boy. Hasn't anyone told you size doesn't matter?" She giggled. She sheathed the sword. Darling's knife was still hidden away safely, just in case.

"So, how has your stay been? Mind's been an adventure. Yesterday I got married and today I'm a widow. Fun!" She twirled around and laughed. "I've seen people die ever since I woke up. And wouldn't you know, I've gone and lost my subjects. See, I'm an empress. A queen! Nay, a goddess!"

She tossed her hair to the side. "And I'm in dire need of subjects." She eyed him like a predator would prey. Pure unbridled id watched and waited for the chance.

Either he would worship her or he would spill his blood for her. Maybe both.
Mini Characters

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Passable."

She was too comfortable. Safe to assume she either had friends or more weapons. Either worked. Just had to keep sharp and keep her talking.

"Threw a guy off a tower. Killed my partner. Put my best friend down. Vacation stuff."

He cocked his head as she mentioned looking for subjects. There was something to play with. While she got more and more worked up, he stayed calm and matched her gaze.

"Can't help ya there. I already got a god, and I killed the last king I met. 'fraid queens don't suit me any better. Nothin' personal."
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"I see. But surely you're open to persuasion." She smiled. This one was certainly more amicable than the others. But no less dangerous. Brandishing not one but two weapons. And casually admitting to murder.

How distasteful.

"Personally I think you and I can work on a mutually beneficial arrangement." She said, extending a hand. "Won't that be fun?"
Mini Characters

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Nah."

It wasn't a hard question to answer. He'd been down this road already with Vincent. He knew where it lead, and he wasn't interested in walking it again.

"You're a psycho. I'm a murderer. We'd never get wink a sleep between us."

A non-nonchalant shrug sold his boredom. " Did the partner thing with somebody way smarter than you already, and it didn't work out. Not interested in that ride again, but thanks."

There wasn't a good chance that she'd take him in a rush. He was bigger, stronger, maybe faster, and willing to bet on experience. She didn't look to have a gun. Either she was betting on friends, or she was khuem grushi okolachivat, to borrow from his old man.

If she had friends, he had grenades. If she wanted to waste time and wave dicks, he had all day to fuck around. With no team-mates and no sign of Yags, Reggie, or Tucker, he had nowhere better to be.
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Has anyone ever told you you're a little hard to work with?" She chcuckled. "Here I am trying to be all gracious and you spurn my good will." She sighed.

AnArchy thought about whipping the rifle around front and shooting him. No, no way she'd be quick enough for that right now. He'd rush and probably slice her up with that huge blade. No, she needed more room. She took a few steps back, trying to seem as if she were dancing again.

She stopped at a good position. "Well, what did you come here for? If not to make friends then perhaps thin the competition? I've got no interest in shedding my own blood and I'd imagine you feel the same about yours." She stared him down. "So, I guess the real question is are you planning on killing me? Think about how you'll answer because I promise you that I'll respond with what your actions merit."
Mini Characters

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As she moved, Vahka moved with her. Distance wasn't his friend. He'd learned that pretty well over the last few days. Didn't matter if she was crazy. If she tried something or her buddies came in, he wanted to be on her as fast as possible. She wasn't getting away easy.

He shrugged again as she asked if he was going to kill her. "Probably. Just wonderin' whether I'll do it now or try to catch ya later. Honestly, I ain't got much to do at the moment, and you're an okay distraction."

The zweihander was ready to move if he needed it. "Careful. Right now we're just talkin' like sensible folk. Do anything dumb and you'll learn real quick why I'm in no hurry to put ya down."
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Scary. Eerie how cavalier we are about murder thanks to a day full of it." She didn't like how he kept close. "Okay, full disclosure. If we fight, I'm sure we'll both die here." She licked her lips at the thought of bloodshed again. "And I sure don't feel like dying right now. So," she put on her best smile, "let's agree to an armistice right now, okay? You don't attack me and I don't attack you. Just a nice time of implied threats and growing paranoia, k?"

She giggled. "And if we happen to meet up later then we can try and carve each other up to our hearts' content. Maybe some explosions, some fire. You know, action movie stuff."

Agree to it. Do it. Doooo it.

No need to risk anything. No need for violence just yet.
Mini Characters

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Nah. If we fight, you die. I know that. You know that. Don't lie to me, or to yourself."

Vahka sighed as he stared her down. "You're an amateur. You're sloppy and you dance like shit. You're trying to creep away because you know in a rush, you die, and a rush is the only way this plays out if we don't both walk away."

Another shrug. "I'd be doin' ya a favor if I just killed ya. But I don't have it in me right now. I just wanted to see what's up with the screamin' chick. Now I know. You can back outta here real slowly, and once you're out the door, I'll stop followin'. That's the deal."

Show time.
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"You really are an asshole you know. How long do you think you'll live acting like that? Me, I don't plan on dying till I've seen the world change. I ain't moving." She stared into his eyes.

"Fear is not something I have anymore. Now, I can be civil. Stay away from me and you don't die. Neither of us has to. Move closer and you will regret it." She glared at him.

"In case you didn't notice, I was here first. You leave."
Mini Characters

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Another heavy sigh. "Listen real close."

The sword drifted from the floor to his shoulder. "I've been holdin' shit like this since I was eight. Been fightin' with it since I was fifteen. It's a real weapon. I've made better, but it'll do."

He stepped just a little closer. "You found a fancy fuckin' dress sword, played princess, and figured yourself queen of the g'damn world. And that's a real nice fantasy. If you wanna keep playing it, walk away."

For the first time since he walked in, he let out his signature grin. They'd like that, back home. "But if you want reality, if you really need to be snapped outta whatever's fucked in your head, keep talkin'. I'll oblige ya."
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Fine." She said. No need to aim at this range. She just prayed she'd strike fatally first. As quickly as she could manage, she brought the rifle around and pulled the trigger.

BANG!
Mini Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tour Guide and Transportation Centre · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.