Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Everything as Cold as Life
Topic Started: Oct 9 2014, 12:38 AM (1,741 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Jewel Evans continued from But It Always Feels the Same

Jewel wasn't crying because while tears trickled from the corners of her eyes and ran along her cheeks and nose she was not sobbing and had in fact not made a sound since pushing herself from the corpse. It was dead silent: no ringing or humming or buzzing now.The lab coat lay discarded beside her. Peeling the fibers from her wound had been the most painful experience she could remember until what came next. The coat was stained and torn and wrecked, but Jewel shivered without it. Her top did not have sleeves, and goosebumps prickled her arms.

The tears landed one after another in her lap, showing grey against the white-but-now-bloodstained skirt or not at all with her black leggings as backdrop. Her left arm was smeared with blood. The weapon, whatever it was, had torn a long chunk an inch and a half wide from her. It had mostly been skin. She had closed her eyes while cleaning it, squeezed them—more tears rolled—tight, and it had hurt but she had supplies, she had sterilized and wrapped and wrapped again. She thought the blood that speckled the gauze was more from her dirty hands than from the wound beneath.

It still hurt now, and she still did not cry now. She had reloaded the gun. She had somehow mustered the clarity and concentration to reload the gun. Her hand hurt with a lesser pain. That would had probably reopened. It was dark outside, and snowflakes were drifting down. She could see them through the window. Her headset had fallen off when she lunged for the boy, and had at some point in the ensuing struggle been crushed.

She leaned back against the wall, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. It was cold out. She had killed eight people. There was no reason to leave overnight. The room smelled like blood. She smelled like blood. The piano lurked to the side. She'd passed a body on her way in. She had not explored the upstairs. Someone could be there, but if they were they had waited for a quite long time after hearing gunshots and screams. Most of the doors were locked but the front ones weren't. They were the ones through which the boy had passed. She could probably find a bed if she went looking.

Jewel ran her tongue over her lips, discovering that they were cracked and salty, not the metallic salt of blood but the almost ocean taste of tears. She rubbed her hands against the fabric of the lab coat by her side, trying to clean them, with only vague success.

There was no reason to leave here. There was no reason now to even stand up.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((RBP3: Sarah Bourne continued from I Played it Out))

Sarah hadn't thought about where she was going after leaving the cinema. She had just kept walking until she eventually reached the hotel. There was a body outside of the front doors but Sarah didn't recognize it so she kept moving. She pulled her hood down as she entered the lobby of the hotel. She hadn't bothered to case the hotel to check to see if it was safe instead she'd just walked straight inside. It was easily the better of the two plans. Y'know, if you were stupid.

What she was greeted by could be generously described as carnage. There were chairs everywhere as well as blood. The thing that drew Sarah's gaze however was the body lying on the floor of the lobby. It had been viciously cut on the arm, body and throat and was surrounded by a large pool of blood. If Sarah hadn't seen Caroline die right in front of her she probably would have thrown up. Instead she just swallowed and exhaled to calm her nerves. She was doubtful that there was anything of value on the body but she would never know unless she checked.

The encounter with Pia and Paisley in the cinema had made one thing very clear to Sarah. If she wanted to stand a chance of surviving she needed a gun sooner rather than later. The chair leg wasn't a very good weapon compared to a gun. The fact Sarah had been able to break the chair didn't fill with her with confidence about its use as a weapon. It was more likely to break than actually hurt someone. Sarah took a couple of steps towards the body before stopping. Her stare had been drawn to the person sitting against the wall.

Jewel. Sarah had been friends with Jewel back in Whittree. It had been a weird friendship since they hardly ever talked at school. Once they got home and got onto their computers though they hardly stopped talking. They spent most of their time together playing SOTF: Champions. It was their common interest. Now however they were in the real version of Survival of the Fittest and from sound of the announcements Jewel had taken to it like a fish to water.

Sarah had taken so long to see her because she had been sitting so still. Now that she had seen her though Sarah was tense and alert. She knew Jewel had a gun and she knew she wasn't a stranger to using it to kill. If anything Jewel was at the top of Sarah's list of people to kill. It was surreal really. From the looks of her Jewel had just killed the body lying on the floor and had been wounded in the process. That was good. Sarah knew she could use that to her advantage. If the opening appeared Sarah knew she was going to take it.

"Jewel."
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia

SOTF-TV2
SOTF: The Program V2
Virtua-SOTF

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Hey, Sarah."

It was funny for Jewel meeting someone she liked again. She'd pretty much assumed she was done with that, that her friends hadn't been picked. In transit, in the auditorium, she'd only been looking for one face, and by the time she'd made certain it wasn't among those around her, it had been time to sleep and she'd had close to no picture of who else from Whittree was taken.

But could she be sure—could she be really positively and truly sure—that that face had not been in the crowd? Surely Coleen would not have stayed silent after awakening. She would have tried to find Jewel. She wasn't here. Jewel had looked. Sarah was here, Sarah who she'd duo queued with and who'd watched her back in games before. Sarah's bandanna was rainbow, and, oh shit, Jewel had shot some guy with a rainbow bandanna she was pretty sure. The politic choice was to withhold that information.

Very slowly, Jewel rolled her shoulders and let her eyes travel up to Sarah's face. Maintaining eye contact was hard. She did not let herself look away, but did allow her focus to register the little things on the edges of her peripheral vision: body, blood, bags, piano. Sarah looked about like she always did, and why not? She hadn't killed anyone. She didn't look like she'd been in any fights. She could have been in the hallways at school except for the bandanna. Even it was not so jarring; they were, after all, popular accessories. Jewel had a Team 13 replica in her closet.

She couldn't keep looking into Sarah's eyes without any interruption, and let herself blink for that moment of refuge. It was a surprise when more tears were dislodged and ran down along the edges of her nose. The gun rested beside Jewel and she did not move for it or pick it up but she knew where it was, as strange as she felt about that.

"How've you been?"
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((CJ3 Asa Rosen continued from A gripping sequence of events, recalled by Wolfmother))

Asa hummed to himself as he made his way to the hotel. He was feeling good after leaving the daycare. He didn't check for any immediate results from poisoning the alliance of Dougie and Lily, but the thought that he would deprive the viewers of a stable alliance and possible ship was a bit wonderful. Still, he knew he hadn't done a whole lot of damage to the game yet. He had messed with three people and destroyed a bunch of easily replaceable musical equipment. He needed to do something really bad.

The hotel would be a good place to start. There was always the chance of finding someone hiding out, and now that the sun was down and it was getting colder, more people would flock indoors. Asa made sure to hide his weapons. Genevieve's knife was still in his front pocket, concealed by the shawl. He moved the brush axe behind and slipped it into the back of his pants. It was a bit uncomfortable, but he found it would be easy to move his hand back and remove it if needed. He adjusted the issued bag on his shoulders and made his way inside the hotel.

To Asa's surprise, there was a body in the hotel. This corpse had not been treated very kindly while alive. But when Asa got closer, he realized who the corpse was: Tooley Wilson. He was finally dead. The big Davison guy Asa had run into twice before was finally dead. Asa wasn't that sad to see him go; why feel sad when it was guaranteed most of the people here would be dead? It was still kind of strange to see someone like Grand Moff Toolkin brutally killed.

Of course, Asa then realized there were two girls nearby, one of whom was against the wall and covered in blood. He didn't recognize either girl, so it was likely they were both from Hooterville, Flyover Country or whatever was the name of the town the assholes from the other school were from. He had plenty of reason to believe that Bloody Mary was responsible for Toolia Al Ghul's death. He could stand to ask.

"Uh, hey," he said, calling out to the two girls.

He pointed at the body on the ground.

"What happened here?"
Mini Art

Former characters

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sarah grimaced. She didn't like the idea of talking to Jewel like everything was normal. She could bear it for a little while before the inevitable. If only because they had been friends one.

"Not great. Val was murdered; Ashley shot Caroline in the neck and Anzu's gone nuts." She sighed. "It wasn't a good couple of hours." Like when she had explained it Pia her voice was flat apart from when she admitted it had been tough. It felt different with Jewel, like she could trust her. Maybe it was something left over from when they had been friends.

Any other thoughts Sarah may have had were interrupted when someone else entered the room. It was a small overweight kid from the other school. Sarah knew this because the kid was definitely not from Whittree. The glasses didn't help him with the whole stereotypical nerd look. Sarah then realised she was being a massive bitch and stopped being so critical.

Then he opened his mouth and asked the stupidest question ever so she didn't feel bad about it. She had to stop herself face-palming. It seemed she was cursed to constantly deal with idiots.

"She," Sarah pointed at Jewel and then at the body. "Killed him."
PV2.5

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."

SOTF-TV2
Virtua-SOTF

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I'm sorry," Jewel said to Sarah, ignoring for a second the newcomer and his question and Sarah's reply. She now stretched her right hand's fingers until they so lightly touched the gun and then let them relax away. She blinked once to clear her eyes. A tear hung at the end of her nose. It tickled, like it should fall at any moment, but it did not.

"And that's an assumption," she added, now speaking louder and turning her head to take in both. The newcomer was a boy from the other school and just seeing someone she didn't know, having to take her attention away from Sarah and share it with this fat short new kid, was a mixed experience. Her focus returned, and now she wondered how this could go, what Sarah would do and how this invader would react. It was another triangle, and Jewel could play that well, but she was fucking sick of triangles and Sarah had no business forming one of the points, yet she clarified anyways, "but it's true. I did kill him."

When the boy came in he let in a gust of cold air and rather than passing it lingered around Jewel's arms and face. She became very aware of the wet streaks down her cheeks, each forming a chilled line on her face. She thought she heard something in the distance or the back of her head, but wasn't sure what. Her arm and hand were hurting again, sharp pains that obfuscated the duller pains of the rest of her body. She had swung the axe blade so hard and had maybe never in her life before used so much force in any action. Tomorrow, she might ache more.

"I'm Jewel," she added. She smiled. "This is Sarah. It's nice to meet you."
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Even though Asa had long ago given up on the idea of a divine influence on life, he started to wonder if he should start believing again. He had managed to find Jewel Evans, the girl who was killing everyone and probably the closest to getting ten kills. She had killed The Toole Guy, and was probably closer to escaping now than ever. He didn't really know or care who Sarah was, but Jewel was all that mattered right now. Here she was, the girl close to becoming the next Karen Ruiz, one of the icons of this season of SOTF, probably one of the most popular contestants and one of the kids with a lot of betting pools riding on her success.

And he was going to kill her.

Carefully, at least. Asa knew the girl had to be smart, or at least well armed, to kill at least eight people. He'd need to kill her when he knew she was less likely to retaliate. That meant being able to get close enough that she couldn't turn a weapon on him. He figured he knew how to do that. All that was left was putting it into motion.

"Oh, so you must be that Jewel. The host chick keeps mentioning on the announcements," Asa said. "I'm Asa. Asa Rosen."

Asa took a quick glance back at the corpse in the room, then back at the girls. He held his hands up, showing his flat, sweaty palms to the girls.

"Oh, don't worry," he said, quickly stating everything that came to mind, "I'm not mad about his death. We weren't friends or anything. He was just some guy I knew from school. Plus, I know better than to try and fight someone like you. I'd rather we be much more civil than what most people are tuning in for."

Asa let out what he hoped sounded like a nervous laugh. He was really hoping he was selling a character to these two girls. Some chubby, nervous guy who was intimidated by a spree killer. That had to be fairly nonthreatening in their eyes. If he played it right, Jewel might even get close to him, then he could show her Genevieve's knife through her stomach. Or his axe through her neck.

"But...um...yeah," he continued, his voice wavering. "You must have some strong, strong, strong reasons for killing all those people. May I ask why?"

Asa could feel his face getting flushed. He prayed his plan was working.
Mini Art

Former characters

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was an assumption with a 99% chance of being correct. It was a very safe assumption. Regardless Sarah was interested to see how the situation was going to play out. It all depended on the chubby kid. Things were tense though everyone seemed to be assessing the situation thinking about what they wanted to do and what the best way of accomplishing that goal was. Sarah knew what Jewel's goal was, kill the newcomer. It didn't look like she had any motivation to kill Sarah herself so she could count herself lucky on that. Since if the announcements were anything to go by Jewel had discovered a knack for murder.

The boy’s name was Asa. Asa Rosen and Jewel killed his family...Sarah shook her head. It was neither the time nor the place for references to super-old movies. She gripped the table leg tighter. It was becoming increasingly obvious that the endgame for the encounter was going to be violence. It was just a question of how they got there and who got hurt.

Sarah didn't know what Asa thought he was going to accomplish. He sounded nervous even being in Jewel's presence. He was trying to keep talking to hide it but was failing. Sarah step back so that she could keep both Asa and Jewel in sight. Jewel didn't know she was planning to kill her so Sarah could use Asa to her advantage. For now though she just watched.
PV2.5

SOTF SC2

SOTF-TV2
Virtua-SOTF

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Strong reasons?" Jewel said to Asa—Asa turned out to be the boy's name and she had let her lips turn upwards for a second when he said it before forcing them flat again. "I guess."

She glanced to him and Sarah as she shrugged.

"On the first day, there was a—I guess it must have been a misunderstanding. A boy had lost an eye, and I was helping him, when this girl came in. She yelled at me to stop attacking him—I wasn't, if she'd just waited she'd've seen I wasn't—and jumped me. I thought she was a player, shoved her off, and the guy came after me too. They were both hurt already, but they were trying to kill me."

Jewel's fingers on both hands curled into loose fists. Her arm was burning and she took a deep breath, trying to quell it. It didn't work.

"Since then, just about half the kids from your school," and those last two words she hissed at Asa, "have wanted my head. He's been after me since right after the first announcement."

She gestured at the body again with her left hand, a flowing gesture. As she talked the pain receded from her awareness and lurked at the edges of her mind. Her eyes tracked back and forth, Sarah to Asa.

"I tried to run. Got away for a while. He caught up. It's probably stupid to say who I am. I don't know. It comes out anyways if I don't." Sarah. Asa. Sarah was pretty good at Champions. Jewel wished Sarah had been left home. They didn't hang out so much at school, but Jewel was aware of the group of girls she spent time around, the ones who had their silly little band. Maybe they were good. It wasn't Jewel's style of music. "I don't know."
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Asa nodded slowly as Jewel talked, biting his lip as she did. He thought that would be a nice touch; lip biting. He was never one for tics, but that could at least give the idea that he was nervous and taking in what she said. Frankly, Asa wasn't sure if Jewel was telling the truth. If their positions were switched, he'd want people to believe he killed eight people by accident or out of self defense. It's so excusable to try and justify terrible actions. "She was asking for it," or "If I didn't do it, no one would have." That kind of bullshit rationale Asa was not fond of.

Jewel could try all she wanted to explain why she had to do it. He had sort of hoped she would have given a grander statement about why she did it, the kind that could reaffirm her nature only for her to fall in despair when she completely failed. He should have figured it wouldn't go that way. Everyone was too unpredictable here, and it was really getting on his nerves. It was about time that he tried to get on with delivering the blow.

Asa slowly approached Jewel. The other girl had stepped to the side. Asa kept his hands outstretched and flat so that Jewel wouldn't suspect him. He knew she was a liar since Brendan never asked him about her, but he could pretend to roll with that. He could do whatever would make her feel a lot more comfortable around her.

"I'm really sorry about that," Asa said. "I know the people from my school can be a bit dickish. Believe me, it comes with the environment. If anything, I've found the people from your school a lot easier to get along with."

Asa made sure to not burst out laughing when he said that. He really needed her to buy that. He continued to move towards Jewel and stopped when he was about three feet away from her. He clasped his hands together and kept them close to his chest.

"I'm really sorry for what's happened to you. I mean, it can't be easy to kill, and it can't be easy to keep killing. But I know you have to be a good person. You could easily kill me and Sarah and get your ass out of here. But you're not, so I'm willing to give you a chance."

Asa held out a hand.

"So...can we get along?"
Mini Art

Former characters

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sarah continued watching; wondering what was going to happen. Jewel was explaining what her side of the story. Sarah listened intently, she was sure most of it was altered to make Jewel come off better. She didn't know if it was for her benefit or Asa's though. It didn't matter to her; she wasn't going to let herself be swayed by what Jewel was saying. She had killed too many people even if they were from the other school and had attacked her first.

Asa seemed nervous. Sarah didn't blame him Jewel had the most kills in the entire season if Sarah had been counting right. It was probably intimidating for him to be around someone who had killed so many of his classmates. Sarah didn't get the full feeling of that. Mainly because she actually knew Jewel. Obviously that didn't mean she didn't feel a little be anxious at being around her, but she wasn't out and out scared.

Then he started moving forwards. That made Sarah tense up but she did her best to hide it. She felt like something was going to happen she just didn't know what. Sarah shot a glare at Asa when he mentioned Jewel killing her. She wasn't sure where he was going with his whole speech. When he held out his hand Sarah immediately looked at Jewel, it was a make or break moment for the whole encounter. The only problem was Sarah didn't know what Jewel was going to do.
PV2.5

SOTF SC2

SOTF-TV2
Virtua-SOTF

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yeah," said Jewel, "we can get along."

She stood up and shook Asa's hand. Because she remembered a time not too long ago when she'd made the mistake of shaking someone's hand, because the burns still tingled around her midsection, she brought the the stun baton with her, held loosely in her left fist. It was more insurance than threat; the gun remained in its place on the ground. She knew how to play nice.

It was very difficult to say if Asa was telling the truth about his classmates and his acceptance of Jewel's story or if he was sucking up in hopes Jewel wouldn't kill him. His appearance suggested either option as a strong possibility. He could have been bullied constantly and Jewel would have been unsurprised, and such things could easily lead to festering resentment. Then again, the logical survival option when dealing with a notably violent contestant was to avoid provoking them. Most took care of themselves in short enough order.

It didn't matter. If she'd been sitting at home and watching this, she might have expected the killer girl to take a swing. If it had been a day ago, she might have. In fact, if Sarah hadn't been here, this would have been a different story. But Sarah was here, and so Jewel just smiled and held his hand firmly in her grip, pumped it a few times, withdrew.

Her lips turned down for half a second with the realization that she'd spoken for Sarah in her immediate acceptance of Asa's proposal. There was no reason to suspect Sarah would have complaints, but nevertheless Jewel turned towards her friend. She raised an eyebrow in query.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing approved))

She shook his hand. Asa couldn't believe it. She actually shook his hand. He didn't think it was possible. Jewel had confirmed a fact that he held towards her: she was really fucking dumb. He had to figure she was dumb if she was going to go around wildly killing people, but the fact that she bought his nervous-guy bullshit cemented the idea of how idiotic this girl had to be.

Still, she did have a weapon in hand, so she was at least somewhat hesitant to get close to him. Asa knew he had only moments to make the next stage of his plan work. He had Jewel close, her guard was down, and she had turned towards Sarah momentarily. He still had a loose grip on her hand, which was exactly what he needed. He moved his free hand under his shawl and grabbed Genevieve's knife out of his pocket. He tried to hide his smirk.

The audience is really going to hate me for this. Well, let them hate.

Asa quickly tightened his grip on Jewel's hand and pulled her towards him. He pointed Genevieve's knife towards the murderer, ready to watch it plunge into her flesh. If he got it in her stomach, he could surely end things quickly. He just needed to be quick, and stab it deep. He pushed the knife forward, and felt it go inside the girl. His eyes widened as he felt the pressure of skin meet metal.

Unfortunately, Jewel had several inches on him, and his aim was a bit off. Instead of her stomach, he stabbed her in her right thigh. His dominant hand was holding Jewel's hand tight, so he had to rely on his weaker left hand to do the killing. The knife looked pretty deep inside, so he quickly reached behind him to get the brush ax out. He needed Jewel to stay distracted so he could swing the ax down on her neck, so he was fine leaving the knife in her thigh

He could feel his breathing increase and his heart start to race as he reached back. He was going to kill her. He was going to kill the biggest killer in the game and radically alter the game in the process. All of America was watching him, and he was really excited. He could feel his hand grab the handle of the ax, and he began to bring it out into the open. He was going to prove what he could do, and they would just have to accept it.
Mini Art

Former characters

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jewel screamed again, and louder this time, though she didn't want to. The knife sank deep into her thigh, and she didn't even have time for the flare of anger that rose within her—she'd let her guard down because Sarah was there and distracted her and who was Asa to attack her and how could she be so stupid?—before she was jerking to the side, still anchored by the contact of their hands. The knife stuck in her leg, and Asa pulled back a bit, reaching for something.

Thoughts and images flashed through Jewel's mind as the shooting pain in her leg and arm combined to something heavier even than the wailing ringing in her ears. She saw the people she'd killed, remembered how fragile they were and had been and how of course she was just as fragile and just as mortal and just as likely to fall and fail. But Asa had stabbed her in the leg and she'd seen that sort of thing enough times to know that meant that even if the worst had happened and he'd slashed an artery, she had a minute or two. Blood was pooling but not spurting, so probably it wasn't going to be fatal or crippling even.

These thoughts came more as vague impressions and hunches and certainties that informed her actions on an instinctual level. She squeezed Asa's right hand tighter, now turning the trap back against him, as she brought the stun rod slamming forwards, depressing the button and loosing a crackle of electricity. She jabbed it in at him, fighting back a grimace and screaming again as the motion and the impact sent more pain sparking from her wounds.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Asa got ready to swing the ax out and attack Jewel. He knew timing was essential right now. He had to make sure the sharp part of the blade would face out towards Jewel, and that he could stab her somewhere fatal. He was ready to do it all, if it wasn't for one mistake.

Jewel was taking the knife in the thigh a lot better than he had hoped. He had thought the pain would be so intense that she would be so focused on it that she wouldn't be able to defend herself from another attack. He really must not have done a good job stabbing her, because she was now pushing something towards his chest. She had tightened her grip on his hand, and their little game of tug-o-war was now in her favor.

Asa cried out as he felt a surge of electricity through his body. That item she was holding must have been a cattle prod or something. Whatever it was, it hurt like hell, and Asa found his grip on Jewel's hand loosening. He fell backwards and landed on his back, his head slamming against the floor. He groaned as he twitched on the ground. He gritted his teeth and looked back up at the girl before him. She really was good if she had killed eight people, but he wasn't going to let her make a fool out of him. He still had a chance.

Asa had dropped the ax when he fell to the ground, but it was still close by. He tried to reach over and grab the ax. He needed to get back up and smash her head open. He needed to prove he was better than her.
Mini Art

Former characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Lānaʻi Hotel · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.