Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Walking is still honest (open)
Topic Started: Apr 27 2014, 04:01 PM (1,228 Views)
aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
(Naomi Skye continued from Stupidity Abound)

A spa and retail therapy. Under different circumstances this would have been a really pleasant, if cliched, day. Almost as soon as she left the spa grounds she was on the boardwalk, casting a distrusting look at the outdoor hot pool as she passed.

As she stepped onto the boardwalk Naomi looked around, for any threats or objects of note. The boardwalk was tacky and plasticky, mostly full of touristy tat. However, more importantly there didn't seem to be any explicit threats.

It wasn't really the type of walk she would want or the type of film she had dreamed of being in. She cast an eye over the row of shops taking in details. She suspected she would remember her time at the resort without the need for a gaudy souvenir. That is if she lived long enough to have the - questionable - luxury of remembering these events. At this rather unsettling thought she shivered, half out of horror half out of cold, deciding she better find shelter and come up with a plan of action.
first timer on the site keen for constructive criticism to better my rp experience (its the only way I'll learn)
TV2: Louise Luna EW3 [Davison], Naomi Skye RF2 [Whittree]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Nina Riddhi continued from It's Only Natural!))
((EDIT- changed a bit after a quick talk with Ari))

Her body still screamed all over.

It seemed only logical to find shelter, as well as a store or something. Needless to say, when she came across an entire fucking boardwalk lined with stores, she was a happy girl. Stores meant someplace warm. Even if they didn't leave on the heating, there were plenty of advantages to being inside. A roof over her head, maybe a few supplies laying about, perhaps somewhere warm to sleep. Point being, being indoors was better than outdoors.

The only real downside of being indoors was that there were chokepoints, if that was the right term?

Nina had found her bag again as she struggled over the trail. It quickly became apparent that Bonnie had simply raided through it for food and the first aid kit. Nothing else was touched, so it turned out that she wasn't exactly without a bag like she first thought. It had been about an hour between her getting robbed and her finding the bag, so she guess what happened was that Bonnie looted through it, found what she needed, just tossed it on the side of the road, and went off on her merry way. Most likely to terrorize more people, obviously.

Nonetheless, it still laid on the floor. Just... with a few supplies missing.

Now that she found some stores, it was clear that she needed to look through them to see if there was anything good. The souvenir shop she was currently standing in turned out to be decently useful.

Nina's left hand adjusted the fabric holding her wrist in place. It had been a little difficult with one hand, but she did it. She made a sling. One towel was wrapped around her wrist, while the other was tied around her neck, holding it in place. Well, it certainly was no replacement for an actual doctor, but it'll do.

There were other useful things found in there too. Nina had found a pair of toy binoculars, and that went into the bag. The package said it was good for bird- and people-watching. Well, people watching was what she was probably going to do with those. A dark blue hoodie with the words "Lānaʻi Resort" on the chest, on the other hand, went on her before she put on the sling, once again with a bit of difficulty. After all, your wrist doesn't really cooperate if it's slightly crooked and in pain.

Lānaʻi Resort, huh? Was that the name of the place they had just dragged everyone?

Her entire time here, she had picked up on the fact that there was a... theme. It was cold as a witch's tit, and yet, it tried to pass itself as Hawaii. She wasn't buying it, though. It was almost as if it was made specifically for people who wanted to go to Hawaii, and yet didn't have the money. Well, secondhand was a bit better than none, she guessed. Even if she was freezing her ass off.

As Nina picked up a water bottle with her left hand, inspecting it, she frowned.

Well, there were two things she needed, and they weren't here. What's more, it was the two main things Bonnie had taken out of her bag. Food, and first aid. She definitely needed the first aid kit. Her right wrist still begged with pain, even in the sling. Painkillers would be a godsend. Food, she wasn't exactly going to starve to death, but she knew it was going to be an issue along the line.

Nina tossed the water bottle into the bag with everything else. Maybe there was a sink or something for her to fill it. She didn't mind drinking tap water if it meant staying hydrated.

Wincing a bit as she leaned forward to pull the strap over her left shoulder, Nina decided to search elsewhere. She had seen a candy shop, and while candy wasn't exactly what she needed... it was a start to solve the food issue.

Nina's feet ached as she walked towards the door, pulling it open.

She staggered outside, feeling the cold air around her as she went to her next destination. As her left hand opened the door to the candy shop, an inappropriately cheerful jingle came out from a bell above the door. At the same time, Nina noticed someone was there.

Like a rabbit, she was frozen still.

Naomi Skye. She knew Naomi. They shared an English class, remember? She remembered what she said about Abigail Williams in the socratic seminar. It was about how she couldn't fault Abigail for going for what she wanted love-wise or something. She didn't really remember, actually.

And Nina had no idea if she was playing or not.

Oh, shit, she just remembered a third thing she had forgotten to get. A weapon. Sure, she wasn't planning on killing people, but it would be nice to have a way to defend herself aside from her one fist and her legs. And, well, it didn't work out too well with two arms, didn't it? Sure, there wouldn't be assault rifles just laying around, but she needed to improvise.

Nina took a beat, standing in the doorway, holding the door open. Here she was, her right arm in a makeshift sling, wearing one of the resort's hoodies over a yellow badger shirt with track pants. A matching yellow bandanna was on her head, and while most of her clothes covered them, she had a good collection of bruises.

Needless to say, she didn't look too good.

Nina stood still, the memories with Bonnie still fresh in her mind. But she managed to get something out.

"Um, hey."

A small, crooked smile. It was the kind one makes when scared and trying not to be threatening.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Naomi had cautiously entered the store partly drawn by shelter partly by the offer of candy. She didn't usually indulge much but she was no longer sure what the harm would be.

If she thought the outside of the boardwalk had been tacky it was nothing compared to the inside of the store. Bright colours 'decorated' every surface and Naomi felt like she needed sunglasses just to stay in here. Still there was something vaguely comforting about it. As she propped her bag against the counter and looked for anything remotely useful or salvageable the bell rang.

The sound was so ludicrously mundane it almost seemed comforting, if the circumstances were different. As it was it was a clear warning: danger!

She turned around hoping that the fact she wasn't already under attack was a good sign. That was the hope she clung to as she turned around, her hands held out defensively, her heartbeat loud in her ears.

Positives: she wasn't armed. Negative: It was Nina. Admittedly Naomi didn't know her well but she had heard things, the kind of things which made her worry in a game like this. The last time they had met had been a rather different battle of opinions. The girl was being ostensibly friendly, despite them being on different teams, she sounded as unsure as Naomi. Naomi leaned on the counter trying to keep it between her and Nina as she replied.

"Hiiii"

Naomi said elongating the syllable as she tried to think of a good topic, she suspected it wan't the time to mention the Crucible. At this point with her full focus on Nina she noticed her sling and bruises. She gulped fearing the other girl had already been fighting and she was the next target.

"So..um hows it going?"

she said hoping the leading question would reveal more of her companion's intentions and previous actions without accusation or fear of reprisal.

first timer on the site keen for constructive criticism to better my rp experience (its the only way I'll learn)

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So here Nina was, holding the door open, very still.

Naomi seemed cautious. Maybe she was as scared as she was. Who knew? It was at least a sign that she wasn't going to act like Bonnie. Though, maybe she would panic, or worse. Nina kind of blinked a bit at what she had to say, though.

How was she?

Well, it was clear she wasn't doing so good, no doubt.

Her eyes were weary, and her body still ached all over. Even though she managed to get some of her stuff back and was able to find some more things, the whole thing with Bonnie still stuck with her. She wasn't sure if Naomi had anything of note, but you know.

"How am I?" she repeated, almost wistfully.

The response only came out after she had to think about it.

"I was... attacked. By someone from the other school. So... not anyone we know."

Nina was still a little shaky after what happened, and she didn't want a repeat with Naomi. Taking a deep breath, she spoke again.

"May I come in?"
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
For a few seconds tension hung in the air. Both Naomi and Nina stared at each other each waiting to see what the other did. Naomi wouldn't have been surprised to see tumbleweed cross the area between them. Thoughts shot through Naomi's head, she prayed it was the only thing which would shoot through her head. Nina didn't seem to be armed her condition suggested she had been fighting which meant either she was attacking or had been attacked. Her reputation suggested towards the former. So in summary Naomi might be in trouble.

Naomi slid slightly further behind the counter. She leaned on it with what she hoped was a casual expression as she waited for an answer. In fact Naomi probably could have guessed the response even if the girl had been the aggressor she would probably say that.

"Oh that sucks, be my guest welcome to my humble hideout"

Naomi said with an ironic bow. The girl was being ostensibly friendly and she decided to mirror that. Her eyes flicked for exits as she made contingency plans in her head.

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Saachi Nidal continued from If You Hit a Wall, Hit It Hard))

Once Saachi felt she was a very comfortable distance away, she slowed down her pace. She didn't stay still for too long though and as she looked for potential shelter, she thought about who she had just watched kill. Obvious things first: She was a girl and she didn't recognize her. Unless she was a really good cross dresser, those were two facts that couldn't really be refuted.

From there, a little speculation had to be put in. Firstly, she doubted that the girl was from Whittree. That would mean that she was from the other school, which was Davidson. She also knew that the bitch was dangerous and she was going to make her best effort to stay as far away from her as she could while she was still defenseless.

She also didn't know where Forrest was. Hopefully, he was still alive. He was her only known ally in the game and she didn't want him to die so quickly. If he did, that just made her chances even worse. That would suck.

As she walked across the broadwalk, she heard the sound of a familiar voice again. Flicking her head around, she saw the sight of Nina again. She looked horrid and the sling could only mean that things were not going well for her. Hopefully, she was the agressee and not the agressor.

"Hey Nina! Are you okay?" Saachi called out as she approached her, trying to hold back her look of concern as she got closer to her friend.
Edited by jimmydalad, May 25 2014, 09:21 PM.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Artsy Stuff That People Have Done

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
She was just as scared as she was.

Naomi seemed frightened. But who could blame her? Nonetheless, Nina saw her slide behind the counter, even as she said she could come closer and bowed. Nina wondered if she should step in closer, still feeling the pressure herself. Not going to lie, she was still a little dazed and out of it. And the bruises and the sling probably wasn't keeping Naomi calm, either.

Nina looked around her, seeing the garish colors on the walls. It reminded her of an old movie she saw, about a man who owned a chocolate factory. For some reason, that was what came to mind.

The next thing that came to mind was an obvious question.

"Hey, is there anything good in there? I'm starving, and she took my food", she asked, her head turning back and forth to see for herself.

Her legs still felt shaky, and frankly, she still couldn't tell if Naomi had a weapon of some kind. It was bad enough she was still aching from everywhere, and dealing with more wouldn't be good.

Someone called her name.

Nina flinched. That better not be Bonnie following her. But a second later she realized it wasn't. It sounded too familiar for that, and there would be no reason for her to ask unless she were mocking her before... you know, finishing the job. Nina knew the voice, though. She slowly looked behind her.

"Saachi? There you are."

Answering her question, she asked "I got in a rough with one of the girls from the other school. I think she was Ms. Olympia or something. I'm fine, I'm pretty sturdy."

Her voice came out weak and broken, but a small smile accompanied it.

"And you? No psychos, I hope?"
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Was there anything good here? Well there was Naomi but she reckoned that wasn't what was meant. Naomi wiped some sugar from her cheek in tacit validation of the store's products. She sighed as it reminded her of a rather happier day. Realising she hadn't answered, caught up in her thoughts, she quickly replied.

"Yeah sweet, guess it is too late to worry about my figure. Help yourself there is plenty"

Naomi remained resolutely behind the counter whilst trying to seem as friendly as she could. She wasn't sure she was pulling this off but tried to keep her body language and smile friendly. At this point a new factor came into play. She was initially worried she was about to be ambushed until she recognised the voice. She knew Saachi, the girls shared a love of fashion. She was hoping the girl was friendly not in one of her moods when she could be a bit closed. That was never a good thing in a game like this.

It was now a slightly strange school reunion, one under circumstances she certainly would not have imagined.

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Ms. Olympia, that sounds harsh." Saachi replied cynically, almost glad that she didn't encounter that mad player who would most definitely overpower her. At the same time though, at least Nina was still alive. She saw a girl just kill another in front of her eyes.

Looking at the other girl, she realized that it was Naomi, one of the girls she shared a passion for fashion with her. If the times weren't as tough as they were, Saachi would've been glad to see the both of them, but noticing that the bandanna was a different color rained on the whole parade of it all.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I've just ran away from watching a girl kill someone." She responded, sighing as she crossed her arms and leaned against one of the stalls. "She came from the other school, but apart from that, I didn't get much about how she looked. I was more focused on not being her next victim."

She looked down at her bandanna. She was unsure about how Forrest was. She hoped that he was still alive, but she had her doubts. If he did die, that means the game just got harder for her.

"Mind if I have some as well?" Saachi asked, moving in to the stall and getting some of the food that was there. While not nutritional, it still filled a hole in her stomach, which she was at least thankful for.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh fuck, her too?

What was with the girls at the other school? Was it some kind of correctional faculty for violent teenage girls? Was that how they recruited those girls? Just pick some of the nuttiest? Because while she had only seen Bonnie, her and the other girl were not setting a good standard.

Nina slightly grimaced at the thought. Didn't help her body still ached, and her head was pounding. Her knees slightly wobbled, and a bunch of things were responsible.

But she stepped aside for Saachi, with a:

"Sure, go ahead."

Nina looked around, seeing various brightly colored sweets about. Naomi had let them hang around, so she guessed she could find some snacks. Candy wasn't the best, though it was good for quick energy.

Her left hand grazed through some of the buckets. Laffy Taffy, she hated the texture of. Too waxy. She wasn't in the mood for regular, good old salt water taffy, either. Maybe later, or she'd keep some. Or how about peppermint? Eh, nah.

Licorice?

Nina liked black licorice.

And inside the tub where the black licorice was, there was something else she liked. Caramel Apple Pops. A whole bag of them. Even better. Nina liked those when she could find and get them. In fact, they were her favorite. You really cannot beat a lollipop that tasted just like a caramel apple. You just couldn't.

With her one good hand, she lifted both the bag of black licorice and the apple pops, holding them in the air.

"Hey, you two girls want to share these?" she asked.

Nina was kind of struck at how low her voice and how parched her throat was.
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
In a way Naomi had been hoping for solitude so she could think up a plan of action. If she had to have company Vince or a team mate would have been her first two choices. However, that said she liked both the girls and having extra numbers and someone to talk to could be useful. The question was still whether she could trust them.

The message she was getting from her two companions was that things could have been a lot worse. In fact her experience, by comparison, had been a holiday. The colour drained from her cheeks. She had known what she was involved in but hearing the harsh reality of the situation made it worse. She had spent her time previously trying to ignore this but now that wasn't possible.

There was no two ways about it: she was in deep trouble

Without allies and weaponry in a game seemingly full of killers. Naomi was lost in her panic as the other two girls gathered sweets and milled around. She nodded to Saachi's question more out of habit and not wanting to ignore her. A part of her wondered how they could be so calm if they had seen what they said. Picking sweets like they were off to the cinema.

"No thanks I've been pigging out already" Naomi said with a smile. The smile didn't reach her eyes and she hoped neither of the girls noticed her hand shaking.

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
"Sure." Saachi interjected, stuffing as much food into her as possible. Things like etiquette were thrown out of the window at this moment as Saachi stuffed her face full of sweets to fill her empty stomach. She wondered if she was just going to regurgitate it all back out if she ate too much candy. To be honest, that thought alone made her slow down and be a bit more considerate about what she was doing.

Looking over at Naomi, she knew she was putting on a brave face. The smile she knew back in their shopping trips wasn't there. Saachi reasoned that the stories they had did not set her mind at ease. If anything, it just reinforced the issue that this game was serious. She wasn't deluded by the reality TV show aspect or the stupid, cooky gimmicks that were intertwined. This was kill or be killed.

She couldn't kill though. She had no weapon and was nowhere near strong enough to kill someone with her bare hands. She didn't have any other teammates and the only advantage she had was all the candy around her, which was shared with Nina and Naomi. She needed to lay out an aim. Right now, it was to get a decent weapon and decent clothing.

Dropping her bag on the floor, Saachi opened her bag and looked for any signs of clothing. They must've given her some sort of clothing. After all, it wasn't like they were going to dump kids into the game without giving them the right type of clothing for the weather. The kids would just die of hypothermia, meaning low ratings.

Her eyes finally found some black fabric. Just from what she could see, the fabric looked to be relatively thick, meaning good insulation. Saachi beamed as she grabbed onto the black fabric and forcibly pulled it out. At last, something to wear! She was glad that her intuition was correct. This would mean that one of her objectives was complete! Success!

Saachi was nearly too happy to notice the thing that was off about the outfit though. As she got a proper look at what Saachi was realizing was a costume, her eyes honed in on the red band around the right arm sleeve of the outfit. It was a Swastika.

Once the realization hit her, her mouth dropped into a round "o". She sat still, looking at the outfit for a few moments, those moments seeming to stretch out in her mind and distorting time around her.

"Are you kidding me?" Saachi muttered. She felt the words drip faintly out of her lips. How could they give her something like this?

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Saachi growled, her fists clenching and teeth grinding ferociously. She quickly jolted up and glared at the offending costume that was presented to her. It wasn't like she had a choice. She had to wear it. There was no decision on that matter. She was not going to like it though. Not one bit.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Nina took a few more steps away, and sat down on the ground, a soft groan coming from her lips as her body felt like wood. Her legs were too wobbly as is. Placing her the bag she was steadily refilling and the bag full of caramel apple pops near her, she went to work on the licorice.

There was one obstacle in opening the plastic bag, however.

Nina had forgotten one thing. One obvious thing. That obvious thing was that you needed two hands to pull open a bag of candy. One to hold, one to tear.

And of course, her right wrist still laid in its makeshift sling, still hurting as much as ever.

Nina frowned as her one good hand fiddled with the bag hiding all of the licorice-y goodness. One thing she figured was that maybe she could dig a nail inside so that there was a hole. But even that needed another hand to keep it still as well as hands that didn't shake and quiver, as she found out when she tried it,. Maybe her fucked-up hand could simply hold it as her left tore the tabs, but she didn't want to move it as much as possible. The pain only got worse when she did.

Maybe she could tear it open with her teeth. Nina used to do that as a kid, only for her parents to tell her how much it could ruin her teeth if she did. But damn, did it not look like an option right now.

Naomi still seemed nervous, no doubt. She wasn't in the mood for sweets, it turned out. Saachi, on the other hand, definitely was. She had been digging in as much as possible. Nina presumed she was putting some more in her bag for later at first, until she noticed she was pulling some kind of black fabric out.

For a few seconds, Nina returned to the conundrum of how to open a bag of sweets, only to once again be ripped from it by Saachi's shouting.

Again, she looked up. The fabric, come to think of it, looked like a uniform. She guessed that was her "costume", but it didn't explain why she seemed upset by it.

And then she saw the armband and questioned the taste of it all.

Nina didn't pay a spectacular amount of time paying attention in history class, but she was sure from basic facts that it wasn't something exactly... PC. And Nina wasn't even too concerned about PC-ness most of the time.

So basically, they wanted Saachi to literally spend her time on the island dressed as pretty much an extra from Inglourious Basterds. Nina wasn't sure whether to laugh this time. It was funny when it was Wonder-Woman. Hell, just the whole idea of it all was surreal as all balls. Nazi, though, maybe that was where she drew the line. Or maybe where everyone drew the line.

Nina cocked her head. She had heard of the fanservice costumes before this whole thing, but if had asked her if something in particular would be bad, she would honestly think of something impractical, like some sort of Mickey Mouse mascot suit. Never in a million years did Nazis cross her mind. That managed to rank only just below the mascot suits.

She tried to think of something clever to say about the whole thing, but came up with very little. Her head was still pounding.

"Not sure if I should make a David Bowie reference" she said finally.

Nina... probably wasn't helping.
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Naomi's mind was still not at rest. Her companions were testament to the fact she was in trouble. Her attempts to convince herself it was all gimmicky tv rang hollow. She had tried hiding in her head, remembering happier times but that too was futile.

Now the reunion had turned into a 'midnight' feast, some of the tension resolving, the key question remained unasked.

What were they going to do.

Naomi was still worried about the rumours she had heard about Nina. However, she knew the high school rumour mill couldn't always be right. She was torn between paranoia and a desire for people to hang around with.

She was bought out her thoughts by Saachi swearing. Naomi panicked for a second what the consequences could be if the other girl was in one of her moods. She then saw the offending outfit and therefore the problem. She wasn't sure that black was Saachi's colour, to say nothing of the Nazi symbolism. She smiled thinking of her trips to the mall and happier times, a smile lost as she wondered if she ever would again.

"Not sure that is really in vogue Saachi, I'd stick clear. Though retro is in at the moment" she said. Naomi hoped her attempt at a joke would cut the negative atmosphere.

Still it was time to answer the question she had been asking herself since the start of the ,so called, game.

"What are we going to do?" Her question was asked partly to herself and partly to her companions.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Skipping ahead for activity)

Of course, since when was the fascist look ever in style? Probably not since... the 40s, she was guessing. It was a strange, funny thought, picturing it being anyone's style ever. Or it being on runways. Point being, Naomi's joke made Nina smile a bit.

Though her next question gave Nina pause.

She can hide it away, using candy and jokes and smiles. But she was still very sure of the reality.

There was no doubt she was going to die here.

It was something Nina knew from the get-go, but the whole encounter with Bonnie only made it clear. Someone could easily come out and shoot all three of them, and end it there.

Nina wasn't sure if she wanted to end it here. Her head still hurt, so did her arm and... pretty much everywhere. Sometimes she would feel a shake in her limbs. But she was some semblance of... happy? Or at least a pretense of it.

Even then, if someone were to get her right now... it wouldn't be how she wanted to go.

Nina had given up on opening the sweets for the time being, tossing the bag in front of her. She couldn't help but notice how the makeshift sling seemed looser. Of course, she had made it under stress and... well, with a handicap.

If she died here, it would mean that all she really had to show for her eighteen years would be a drinking problem and a reputation. She wished there was a way to change that. If she were to die even in the next few hours, she would at least like to go out a bit more...

Differently.

The time with Bonnie continued to flash through her head. Every hit, every word, it flicked through her mind repeatedly. She was lucky to be alive right now. It probably wasn't going to be for too much longer.

Her face appeared still for a moment as she looked down, thinking. Eventually, she asked a question.

"Do you guys have something like... aspirin?"

It was a start.
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Bamboo Boardwalk · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.