Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Audience Choice Song
People Who Died 4 (18.2%)
We Will Rock You 9 (40.9%)
Welcome To The Jungle 9 (40.9%)
Total Votes: 22
Audience Choice Song; Go DJ, That's My DJ
Topic Started: Apr 17 2014, 05:17 PM (504 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey hey hey handlers, Red here - Staff has decided to do a little something extra this time around with the announcements, and since we've been working on making the community feel more involved anyway, we felt something like this would be nice for the board. Basically, we have a select few songs up here, and we're holding a poll so as to let you choose which one you like best. The song with the most votes at the end get's it's own spotlight in our next announcement.

Here's some handy links for your choices:

PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
what
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Moonlight Drive

what
Staff has decided to do a little something extra this time around with the announcements, and since we've been working on making the community feel more involved anyway, we felt something like this would be nice for the board. Basically, we have a select few songs up here, and we're holding a poll so as to let you choose which one you like best. The song with the most votes at the end get's it's own spotlight in our next announcement.
PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ritzy Daggers is going to sing the announcement to the tune of whatever song wins. At least I hope that's the case.
Mini Art

Former characters

Macha
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
no really, what
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

Ciel
Member Avatar
I'VE GOT 20 G RIDIN' ON THIS
[ *  *  * ]
TheRedVelvet
Apr 17 2014, 05:53 PM
Moonlight Drive

what
Staff has decided to do a little something extra this time around with the announcements, and since we've been working on making the community feel more involved anyway, we felt something like this would be nice for the board. Basically, we have a select few songs up here, and we're holding a poll so as to let you choose which one you like best. The song with the most votes at the end get's it's own spotlight in our next announcement.
i dont understan
TV-2
BB4 - Paisley Hopkins - 100% - Broom Pole - START END

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm guessing that they're gonna play it for the kids? At least, that's how I read it. O_O
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If I consult my guide here *rustles* it means... Either an IC musical announcement, or an OOC informal dance party.

There's also the possibility of intra-forum war but that's not likely.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

The Homeless Beard
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lord_Shadow
Apr 17 2014, 11:10 PM
That's phase two.
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

Macha
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Homeless Beard
Apr 19 2014, 04:00 AM
Lord_Shadow
Apr 17 2014, 11:10 PM
That's phase two.
That's Step Six
TV2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TV2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.