Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
A New Morning; Open
Topic Started: Mar 11 2014, 06:45 PM (2,096 Views)
Maraoone
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Cathryn's tooth dug into her lip as the two continued talking. They were taking so long. Honestly, she felt both terrified and annoyed. Her flamingo wouldn't be able to fight off a toddler, for one. It could distract and cause a bruise, but not really injure. Yes, she was near the doors, but if they pursued her?

Also, trust was something that Cathryn didn't give often, and the thought of having of stepped on so early was enough to make her blood boil a little. She wanted someone to rely on.

And then Naomi spoke and offered Cathryn some company for a while.

She'd be lying if she said that all her doubt had just gone away. The thought remained, and made her a bit worried and more wary of Naomi, but there was no better option. She'd be hard pressed to find an ally from Whittree, and she wasn't even sure if the few who would ally with her were here, or on the same team. Heck, she wasn't even sure if her own team, wherever they were, would ally with her. Last season showed that wasn't something to be taken for granted. Running out into the snow was suicidal. Hence, she had no choice but to stay with them. Honestly, she was just happy that someone would let her tag along.

She waved her hand at Chris and followed, without another word.

((Cathryn Bailey continues in Don't You?))
Edited by Maraoone, May 10 2014, 02:20 PM.
Second Chances 2 Characters:
B16: "Badass" Johnny Lancer (adopted from Yugi!) is the diplomat with scars inside and out. He is currently finding out the bad news in Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep.
Pregame: Hold Your Horses Now (We Sleep Until the Sun Goes Down).
Memories: Through the Dreamers, We Hear the Hum. They Say "Come On, Come On, Let's Go."
Previous Threads: I'm Looking For a Place to Start, But Everything Feels So Different Now - waste of words

Dead:
B33: Damion Castillo is the perfectionist with cracks in his facade. He ran out of time in At Every Occasion, I'll Be Ready For The Funeral [38/65]
Previous Threads: Second Impressions - I'd Rather Be At The Aquarium.
Memories: Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight

SOTF TV2

Chat sig since my main chat sig is full
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
this avatar satisfies me so well
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, it was decided, then.

Christopher still had some doubts, but... it was still the best plan for both of them to survive.

It said a lot when their best case scenario involved his girlfriend going on a large killing spree.

He hefted the shotgun and nodded to Cathryn, acknowledging her wave, before following Naomi away from the hotel.

((Christopher Schwartz continued in Kill Your Heroes))
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron

The afterlife
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Lānaʻi Hotel · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.