Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Stupidity Abound
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 05:27 AM (1,458 Views)
decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
And then there was one. Technicolor Girl left as Wet Girl started looking for a towel. A few minutes later, she actually found one and went off to prevent herself from turing into a Popsicle, leaving Sarah alone for a second to change. She came back wearing new clothes - a lot of pink.

"Sooo, where do we go from here?"

Sarah shrugged. "Hell if I know. All I know is that we should go around and not die. What'd they give you? They stuck me with a bikini and a can of shaving cream." She thought about it for a second. "Although if I had to say, we should go for someplace that actually has internal heating."
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
'Go around and not die'

It turned out Sarah was a tactical genius.

Ideally Naomi would wait a bit until her hair fully dried but it was cold in here. The question of her weapon stopped Naomi in her tracks. She had no idea, the clothes had been on the top and she hadn't delved any deeper into her bag since that incident. Stooping down she started to look through her bag whilst keeping an eye on Sarah. Everything was as expected: food, clothes, med kit and donkey lamp...wait that didn't sound right.

Well it happened every year, someone got the joke weapon. Jokes on her. Naomi had never been very good at taking jokes at her expense and this was definitely not the time. A part of her wanted to just curl up and hide at this development. At least her new - she wasn't sure what Sarah was, companion? Ally? Friend? Meat shield? - was no better off.

With a smile she didn't feel Naomi shouldered her bag.

"Well, no time like the present, shall we?" she said indicating the door with a sweeping gesture of her right hand.

(Naomi Skye continued elsewhere)
Edited by aristeia, Apr 20 2014, 09:38 PM.
first timer on the site keen for constructive criticism to better my rp experience (its the only way I'll learn)
TV2: Louise Luna EW3 [Davison], Naomi Skye RF2 [Whittree]

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Yep. There was no time like the present. Wet Girl motioned out the door.

"Works for me." Sarah had no plan to speak of. She wasn't sure if this place counted as a good place to hide (she was feeling chilly in long pants and a sweatshirt), she wasn't sure that she had it in her to play as intended in any way, and she didn't know who would be in this game with her that she knew. Essentially, any action was as good as the other right now. "Away we go to wherever."

((Sarah Miller continued elsewhere ...))
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Palms Spa and Salon · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.