Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Stupidity Abound
Topic Started: Mar 10 2014, 05:27 AM (1,461 Views)
decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Ivory Sharks #5 - Sarah Miller: GAME START

There was something else in that gas that they had pumped in, right? There was no other way that she would be doing this.

Forty-five minutes prior …

Goddamn this hurts.

Sarah felt like shit as she returned to consciousness. The left side of her head felt like it was going to split open, and the rest of her body wasn't doing too good either. As she opened her eyes, the cause became obvious: her head was resting against the wall of the bathroom stall, with her ass squarely on the toilet. It took her about a minute and a half to realize that getting taken out of math class by the suit-assholes wasn't a dream, and that she was, in fact, on SOTF-TV, the most popular program she never really bothered to watch. Upon realizing that, she immediately pissed herself … after unzipping her pants and dropping them to her ankles. No need to ruin a perfectly good pair of jeans and underwear.

So that happened, and she promptly said a few choice words to the jack-off producers (seriously, is the current media this boring that they needed to watch people go at each other with machine guns to get half a boner? That's what Rambo is for) before cleaning herself off, flushing the toilet, and leaving the toilet stall where she was oh so lovingly placed, she looked into her new bag on a bench by the lockers.

Food, water, clothes, well, there's my color team … She took the white bandana out of the bag before continuing to search.

Come on, ticket home, come on, ticket home ...

The prayer, while optimistic, turned out to be futile. The only other things of note were a can of shaving cream, a straight razor, and …

What do they expect me to do with this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now ...

Sarah stood in front of a full-length mirror, surveying herself physically and mentally. Somehow, in a fit of breeze, she'd decided that the best thing to do was to try out the clothes they had given her. Now, Sarah was clad in nothing but a white bikini, with the straps for the top tied around her back and neck, with a pair of matching white high heels on her feet. Her new bandana was now wrapped around her neck like a choker, covering that stupid collar she had. Looking over herself, she had to honestly admit that they had done a pretty good job of it - everything was exactly her size, as if they'd custom fitted it. Fiddling with the currently-shut razor using her right hand, she considered the fact as she absent-mindedly placed her left hand on her hip and cocked her hips to the right, that she was, right now, just a little bit closer to being that girl that every straight man and lesbian woman dreamed of.

To sum it up: at the current moment, Sarah Miller in no way resembled Sarah Miller.
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((VW2: Angie Hart- Start))

It was a nightmare come true.

Angie Hart never wanted to have any part in SOTF. All she had ever personally seen of it was that one awful scene on the internet, and as far as she was concerned, that's all she ever wanted to see. Unfortunately, fate had something else in mind, and she was now a direct participant in the latest season of the show. Any hopes she had of just avoiding the show had been dashed, and she would now be forced to experience it first-hand.

Fortunately for her, her bandanna, a rather striking violet with a wolf logo, had been folded neatly at the top of all of her belongings, so she was able to find it as soon as she unzipped her bag. She had decided to wear it as a headband, as she felt that the color worked best with her hair and highlights. Even in a nightmare scenario, Angie's eye for color never fades.

After a short period of wandering around the resort, she discovered a large orange building with golden lettering. Since it had been the friendliest-looking place she had encountered thus far, she decided to step in.

As soon as she entered the store, she began to survey her surroundings to see if anyone else had taken refuge there. Perhaps she could find a friend to ride this ordeal out with. She did find someone quickly, but not in a manner she expected. She saw a dark-haired girl in a white bikini in front of a mirror. Angie blushed, thinking that she had walked in on someone having a private moment. She averted her eyes and gave an apology, albeit a rather loud one.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize that someone was changing in here!"
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
What the shit?

Sarah turned to face the source of the voice, shocked out of her little moment. She was not expecting to be interrupted so soon by anyone, let alone a Technicolor girl. Quickly, she balled her right hand into a fist and kept it to the small of her back in a rushed attempt to hide the fact that she was (technically) dangerous.

"Oh, uh, don't worry about it. I just woke up." Sarah rubbed the back of her head with her left hand, nervously trying to think up of something to say.

Oh, hey. I'm Sarah Miller. I had a lot to drink during class when they took me, and when I woke up here, well, you know what happens. Yeah, that's believable.

"Yeah, it's just … I guess they gave me these clothes as a joke, so I figured why not just play along?" The words were out of her mouth before Sarah realized what she'd said. She almost swore at how ridiculous it sounded until she realized that what she had just said actually made a bit of sense.

This is so embarrassing. Why did I play dress-up again?
Second Chances 2
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Angie calmed down a little bit once the other girl responded. She hadn't walked in on someone changing. Apparently she had just been given a joke outfit by the producers. At least the situation was less embarrassing now, even if other problematic factors were still remaining, such as the question of whether this girl was dangerous or not. Nevertheless, Angie decided to play cool for now, wanting to avoid confrontation more than anything else at the moment.

"So they gave you a joke costume, right?" Angie asked the bikini-clad girl. "Do you think that everyone got one? If so, I wonder what mine looks like..." She held her hand in her chin as she allowed her mind to briefly wander, the store's light softly glinting off her red nails.

Ultimately, her curiosity got the best of her. "Hey, do you think I should check to see if I got one?"
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Naomi Skye RF2 start

Naomi woke up with the usual combination of a headache and confusion. Shifting her weight to get up she felt her leg give way under her, still clearly shaky from whatever knocked her out. At this point she noticed the bag sat next to her. Flipping it open, from her kneeling position, she first came across a pink bandana with an emblem of a fox. Remembering the warning she scrambled to tie it around her left arm, subconsciously working out whether it really worked as an accessory. It was strange how such a mundane consideration occupied her mind instead of say any impending danger and the possibility of her painful death. She guessed it hadn't sunk in yet, her mind going towards a default setting. In some ways it was ironic, she had been so desperate to be noticed, to stand out but that had put her in this mess in the first place.

As she continued to rifle in her bag. Her main goal was the weapon, she didn't want to hurt anyone but wanted to protect herself. She wasn't sure she could take a life, even if in self defence, but it was at least a form of security. She tried not to think about these harsh realities busying herself ordering her new possessions. She largely ignored the food carefully placing it back in the bag. At this point she came across what she assumed was her weapon. A donkey lamp, she gave it a quizzical look before placing it back in her bag, maybe it would prove useful later she thought optimistically.

First things first she needed a plan. This was easier said than done, she had spent most of her time since being selected trying to work out an escape. Without the details it had been near impossible but had at least stopped her from panicking. Finding her team mates was clearly a solid goal and Vince could help her. Sure they were likely not on the same team but love transcended those barriers right? Like Romeo and Juliet, star crossed lovers fated together.

For the first time Naomi looked around. A long orange building dominated the location with signs denoting it was a spa. She was lying in the grounds on a carefully cut green lawn. Whilst lying down the hot springs were slightly hidden and she was out of view. The spa seemed as good a place as any to start. Naomi stood up, feeling a rush of blood to her head as she did so, her vision swimming. As she tried to regain her balance her foot slipped and she fell sideways into the hot springs with a resounding splash. She looked around with a look of panic,. She had given her position away, though it wasn’t foremost in her mind at least her bag was still dry. Shivering she climbed out , with a dull ache from the impact, she figured she might be able to find a towel in the spa and also be able to get out the cold.
first timer on the site keen for constructive criticism to better my rp experience (its the only way I'll learn)
TV2: Louise Luna EW3 [Davison], Naomi Skye RF2 [Whittree]

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
"Sure. Why not?"

Sarah couldn't really care less about what the other girl had as clothing. It probably wouldn't look as ridiculous on Technicolor girl than what Sarah herself was wearing. Sarah was starting to think more about two questions - was Technicolor Girl able to hurt her, and was she willing to hurt her? And why was it so cold here? Did they leave the heat off or something? She wasn't anywhere she knew of, that was for sure.

Sarah just bent down and started putting her clothes back on - T-shirt first, then sweatshirt, then jeans (while discreetly putting the razor into her right pocket), and sneakers. There. Now she looked semi-normal.
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Okay, let's see what we've got here..."

Angie knelt down and opened her bag to rummage through the contents. as she dug through the bag, she found a piece of fabric seemingly pushed against the side of the bag by the rest of the clutter. she reached over to grab it and pulled it out, along with another similar-looking garment.

As Angie examined the garment, she realized what it was. In her hands, she held a tiger-striped tube top. She had also received a matching pair of short shorts, judging by the other piece of fabric she had pulled out of the bag. She supposed that it was a nice thought by the producers to give her some spare clothes, but this was nothing that she would ever voluntarily wear. Besides, it was far too cold to be walking around in skimpy clothes. she stuffed her new outfit back into her bag and zipped it up.

"Same deal for me. They gave me some really skimpy clothes and..."

Angie was unable to finish her sentence because of a loud splashing noise coming from outside. It sounded like someone had just taken a nasty fall. Shocked, she turned her head towards the entrance, but didn't see anything. She snapped her head back to the other girl, who was putting her clothes back on, and voiced her concerns.

"It sounds like someone's out there! Do you think they're okay?"
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Naomi swore under her breath, things were not off to a good start. As she pulled herself out the spring she felt a sharp pain shoot down her body and her vision started to swim. She stopped for a few seconds, closing her eyes until the pain subsided. As soon as she exited the hot springs she felt the wind biting into her. Shivering she could not stop her teeth from chattering as her clothes stuck to her. She hurried towards the spa, not for the first time in her life, looking for sanctuary and more importantly warmth. She hurried as much as her wet clothing would allow, only pausing to grab her bag with her other hand.

As she entered the spa and started to look around it became apparent Naomi wasn't alone. Despite the futility of doing so and purely out of habit Naomi tried to fix her appearance. Looking at the two girls Naomi recognised Angie both for their shared love of art and her sometimes ... 'eclectic'...colour choices. She had no idea who the other girl was. Neither seemed to be on her team but it was too late to hide now.

"Hey, anyone got a towel I could use?"

Naomi said with a sheepish and slightly strained grin, her face pallid, hoping she was hiding her nerves.

first timer on the site keen for constructive criticism to better my rp experience (its the only way I'll learn)

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Technicolor Girl started speaking about her own clothes, which seemed to be of a similar motif of exposing as much skin as possible while spitting in the face of logic, reason, and weather patterns. She would have continued, if not for a splashing noise outside. It caught Sarah's attention for a second as she put her provided high heels back into her bag as Technicolor Girl expressed concern for whom it might be. Said question was answered when a third girl arrived at the door, soaked to the bone, and asking for a towel.

Sarah just shook her head no and shrugged. The only things she had that could be used as a towel were Sarah's provided clothing, meaning that they were hers, and in any case, not intended for use to remove water from a person.
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A voice quietly murmurs from Angie's collar.

"So I'm favouring the 'not wasting time on a moron' approach to this whole thing. You've got more important shit to worry about."
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Angie was actually kind of relieved to see Naomi Skye show up, even if she happened to be soaking wet. Naomi had always been pretty nice, and Angie couldn't imagine her killing anybody, not in a million years. Naomi's only concern at the moment seemed to be getting s towel or something to that effect, and Angie was more than willing to offer help. At least, she would if she had one.

"Sorry, I don't have one." Somehow, that just didn't seem like enough. Angie thought for a moment to see if there was anything else she could add, until something popped into her mind. "This is a spa though, right? I think that there might be some towels or robes around here somewhere."

At this point, a voice from Angie's collar whispered to her. Apparently her mentor wanted her to leave the other two girls and head out somewhere else. She wasn't too sure how to feel about this. Sure, the other girls weren't on her team, but there was still safety in numbers, right? Then again, she supposed that her mentor was probably someone that knew more about the game than she did.

Man, this was a tough call.

She finally decided to just say a few words to her current companions to see if they would really be too bothered by her leaving.

"Hey, do you two need any help or anything, or are you doing all right for now?"
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Naomi was feeling lightheaded and leaned against the wall for a second waiting for the sensation to pass. When it did she looked around for any towel or robes, not really paying attention to her two companions as she did so.

"Yeah that's what I figured."

she vaguely replied to Angie's suggestion. A part of her wondered why the other girl was ignoring her or being taciturn but she decided she had bigger things to deal with.

Reviewing the situation Naomi thought things could be going a lot better. She wasn't entirely sure how Angie could improve her situation except through strength in numbers. They weren't team mates but it could work well as a temporary solution, maybe. 'Not that I need them'.

"Oh I'm good thanks, all things considered"

Naomi said with a mixture of casualness and false optimism.

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Skipping to avoid inactivity))

It looked like the other two were doing pretty good on their own. Angie guessed that now would be a pretty good time to take her leave. Maybe she would be able to find one of her teammates if she looked around the resort a little more. She walked over to the exit, giving a last goodbye to the girls in the spa.

"Hey, I think I should probably be heading out now. Good luck, you guys."

Angie left the spa and walked down the boardwalk. She checked her map as she did so, pondering where to go next.

She hoped the next group she met would be as nice as the girls at the spa were.

((Angie Hart continued elsewhere...))
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Someone had interrupted them. Maybe the eyes wanted a show or something, although it talked about some moron, so she wasn't too sure. So Technicolor Girl decided to speak up and ask if they were in need of help, which was … actually not that bad. Given that none of the three were wearing the same color, it wasn't a given that they would team up, but on the other hand, it couldn't hurt.

"I'd have no problem teaming up. It's not gonna kill us or anything." Sarah shrugged as she stood up, finally getting all that Vanity Fair and Cosmo bullcrap out of her head. Wet Girly Girl claimed she was fine. Given that she was soaked to the bone in the middle of December, her skin tone wasn't hesitating to call her a liar.
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

aristeia
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Naomi continued her quest for a towel, paying little attention to her companions. Being busy kept her thoughts off more dark topics. She waved her hand to Angie as the girl left. The smile left her face as she had hoped for an alliance with the other girl. They may not have been team mates but she probably could have trusted her, at least temporarily.

After a few more minutes of scrabbling around she found a towel. She didn't think she had ever been so pleased to see one. Wrapping herself in it she felt a child like giddiness. She sat down for a few seconds feeling pain as she dried herself.

"Scuse me a sec"

she called to the other girl, stepping into a conveniently placed room. She struggled to get the new clothes on. As she did so one question presented itself: what to do with the other girl.

Naomi was genre savvy enough to know that make shift alliances tended not to work. However, she felt bad leaving the other girl. As she looked out the window she remembered how cold it was out there with her still drying hair she would freeze. Besides she didn't want to be seen by those that mattered as a bad person.

As she stepped back out, feeling refreshed, she looked her new companion up and down.

"Sooo, where do we go from here?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Palms Spa and Salon · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.