Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SotF-TV: Character Theme Music V2
Topic Started: Oct 19 2013, 11:11 PM (1,203 Views)
General Goose
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yagmur's is this until I think of something better.
SOTF-TV V2:
GH4: Yagmur Tekindor

THE PROGRAM:
Alexander Adam Tartaglia

SECOND CHANCES:
Alex Tartaglia V2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
No link at the moment, but Colin would be "What I Got" by Sublime. (Or maybe Santeria. I dunno.)
CURRENT CHARACTERS:
Colin Pigeon - HB4 - Fleshlight - ALIVE

23:57 Laurels 71 people died so Colin could have green hair

Shangela
Member Avatar
I Fink U Freaky
[ *  * ]
Stereotyping aside, Aidan Adelman's song is Lucky by Britney Spears.

I might think up something that's a more applicable pop song, but the overall theme I was looking for was this carefully constructed posh attitude that buries his real insecurities and inner conflicts.

Dee Dixon's song, which she actually hummed a little bit of, was Oh Mississippi by Lissie.
Posted Image
Credit goes to the talented BMO of the Marina and the Diamonds forum, the Marina Boards
But deep down, all you really want is love
The pure kind, we all dream of.
But we cannot escape the past,
So you and I will never last

NOTE:I'm somewhat self-conscious about my abilities as a role-player. If you happen to read my threads and have any input, I'd greatly appreciate hearing them. I want to improve and only your input will help me do so~
SOTF-TV2 Characters

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
alright, no more fucking around. theme music? you mean like, one song??? WEAKSAUCE. y'all should be making 8tracks playlists for your characters.

because that's what i'm doing from now on: http://8tracks.com/dialrachforhero/genevieve
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

delayedMirth
Member Avatar
liar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Playlists are fun. http://8tracks.com/dmboogie/fuck-the-world-and-everything-in-it-anzu-sakamoto
we have built cities and dug graveyards on oh so many worlds

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fun with songs away! http://8tracks.com/djaymon/songs-to-talk-to-a-potato-head-to-sarah-bourne
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia

SOTF-TV2
SOTF: The Program V2
Virtua-SOTF

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Truths are final...
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is becoming a thing.

Ashley: http://8tracks.com/un-persona/ashley

Edit-

Davis has one too: http://8tracks.com/un-persona/davis

Double Edit-

As does Vincent: http://8tracks.com/un-persona/vincent
PV3 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids! ~
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
Ratchet Consort of Hastur, they/them pronouns pls!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Totally a thing because I love this shit.

Vahka's is here, and This'n's Gabe's.

TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Late to the bandwagon, and I couldn't make one for Jewel because the thing doesn't let you take more than two tracks from the same band. I made one for Karen from TV1, though. Odds are good I'll edit or remove ti at some point given my sort of mercurial feelings towards appropriate music for characters, and I know I'm missing a ton of stuff, but it is what it is for the moment.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Imehal
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Wes has made me aware that this is a thing, and so obviously I ended up until four am doing a playlist for Regina. It is quite long, fair warning:

[Regina "Reggie" Aston's playlist]
Edited by Imehal, Jul 27 2014, 03:00 AM.
TV2

Quotes

"Villains don't get happy endings." - Rumpelstiltskin
"She's so foxy, she could lead to my demise, so I'm running 'cause I've run out of time."

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, several-years-later bump because I actually did compile a playlist for Jewel back during TV2 and happened to realize during a chat today that I'd never actually posted it (mostly due to not quite getting 8Tracks). But then I realized one can make Youtube playlists, and everything was already uploaded to various channels, so that ended up being super easy! So, here's a bunch of gothy stuff I like for Jewel. Because it was designed with 8Tracks in mind, no artist repeats more than twice; for an alternate playlist just put these four Cure albums on repeat really loud. Also, as threatened, I redacted the thing in my previous post as I came up with something better soon after. I might update it someday to include the nicer one, or maybe not. Depends on whim.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh! I rarely post in these threads, but I did have some for Bella and Nina. Better late than never, right? Here they are, or at least the songs I associate with them currently.

Bella: "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)"- Florence + The Machine

Nina: "Chandelier"- Sia

Knowing me, though, I'll probably change my mind later. X_X
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TV2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.