Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Sotf-tv Blog (old planning thread)
Topic Started: Nov 28 2012, 05:36 PM (1,762 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SOTF-TV Season 66 is still a ways off of course, with Program focus and V5 main, but we're still keeping the Sotf-TV universe alive in other places. (Original Blog)

Well, it took me a while, but I've finally figured it out. The site is still completely empty, with no posts, but here is the link: (TAKEN DUE TO MAINTENANCE)

- Survival of the Snarkiest has been absorbed into the whole Sotf-TV fan community during the "Off Season" between 65 & 66, to form an official sorta place, with the 'smart fans' and 'casual fans' alike. Latest news both official and unofficial.

- I am not experienced with setting up sites, so I'll accept all the help I can get for putting stuff/features together in the overall layout. If you know how to add the tags like those on the original Survival of the Snarkiest. Please do, let me know.

- Even if not actually writing articles, comments are always open!

- After some discussion with some of the staff: This will be partially staff run in cohesion with the rest of the TV Universe and should be kept consistently up to date, so don't worry too much about it going inactive like last time.

- It's not confirmed at all yet, but it's possible certain news/previews for next season might show up simultaneous with OOC announcements on the actual Mini site here. Think of it IC, as the 'backstage' stuff or 'news leaks'. Or on the more official side, 'Teasers' or 'Previews' to get people hyped.

If you have any advice, questions, suggestions, whatever, please let us know. My PM box is always open as well.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
zabriel
Rookie
[ *  * ]
I've actually got a fan tumblr made for it that I haven't updated since my old computer fried and I went inactive. I might pick that up again.

fuckyeahsotf.tumblr.com
GRN5: Michael Clark|Chef's Knife|Firestar M43

outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I want in. Because, yeah.
TV2: Jackson King
Current Thread: Killer Munchies

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Still ready to take the comments section by storm.
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis

Slayer
Member Avatar
Ouch.
[ *  * ]
can do

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey! This seems awesome! I'd like to help if this is still a thing that's going!
Edited by peregrineink, Jun 20 2013, 11:38 AM.
-PeregrineInk

Honoring the glorious dead:
F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
YLW5:Jake Langston:Just a nice guy-No kills- Death by misunderstanding
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
M18: Brian Larke: A horrible human being.- Two kills- Death by just desserts.

Espi
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
So is this still a thing? I kind of wanted to do a blog for TV2.
TV2: Died, Didn't Do

SC2: Attempt Number Deux

Little Boy
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Heya! I think it's totally great you're reviving this idea (under better leadership)!

If you ever require my help, I'd totally be up for assisting in any way possible! Just hit me up on chat or via PM c:
Quote:

17:24CluevaraYaaay drugs.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler: click to toggle

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I see you guys, viewing heheh - Yes, I'll be posting a couple of things tonight (Hawaii Time, I'll note when) that you guys might be able to use in your sandbox threads.

EDIT: Alright, never mind what I said earlier, the allergy medicine made me too drowsy to do this right now. HOWEVER, I'll start everything up sometime this upcoming week, hopefully.

:$
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · TV1 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.