Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
100.2°; Open
Topic Started: Nov 12 2012, 07:10 AM (2,614 Views)
Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(Emily Barnes continued from Listenlistenlisten!)

Emily knew it had begun. Brutally, people were killing and she wasn't good either, she had just wandered off after seeing a girl get beat with a rock. Sure, at that point there wasn't anything she could do and she didn't want to get beaten by a rock...

Maybe that made it okay.

She'd made it a long way now. Away from the woods and towards a mountain area. She had just wandered, not really considering any destination in mind. It was chilly but not too bad. She had her hoodie, and besides, with the terrible insulation in her room it sometimes got down into the fifties during the winter. This couldn't be that much lower than that.

She occasionally wondered what she would do. She didn't have any weapon and the one friend she had run into, she wound up running away from after another girl got attacked. The most she could rely on was flailing, her mom had always said that it hurt when she flailed, and kicked hard.

But she wouldn't do that if she didn't have to. Of course not.
Edited by Courtography, Dec 11 2012, 02:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
this avatar satisfies me so well
[ *  *  *  * ]
Robin had started walking, and Shawn, as he promised, stayed behind her, taking a quick glance around before starting to make so the area was clear. Shawn didn't really know how long the trail heading down was, and he didn't know how much time it would take for them to get to the bottom. Shawn wasn't in a particular hurry, though, so he simply started down the path a few feet behind her.

Of course, Shawn already knew about the danger of the path. As Robin dragged a foot forward, Shawn could see the gravel that her boot had kicked up crumble away and tumble down the mountain. Shawn hadn't really noticed it before, but at this point of the trail, the slope off the edge was rather rocky and steep. It'd be deadly if either of them slipped.

The path ahead went around the corner, obscured by the cliff face. He was hoping that when they turned that point he would see the path end.

It was pretty cold.
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron

The afterlife

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((GMing approved))

As Robin rounded the corner, she wasn't really paying much attention to the moment. She was thoroughly wrapped up in her musings and her cold, in how unfair this whole thing was. When she suddenly found herself face to face with Emily Barnes, then, Robin was taken entirely by surprise.

Emily wasn't a bad girl. She wasn't super popular, a little too geeky for Robin's tastes. Still, Robin didn't have anything against the girl before now. Here, though, her sudden appearance made Robin give a start and a little shriek of fear. Instantly, her mind ran through possibilities. Emily could be wandering around aimlessly after waking up, just like anyone else. She could be searching for a quiet place to hide. She could be scouring the area for an easy kill. She wasn't carrying a weapon in her hand, and she didn't seem hostile. If anything, she looked just as surprised as Robin did. She was probably just another classmate, then.

Robin found that she didn't care. A quick spike of anger and frustration flared up in her. She was sick, she was cold, and she was on her way to shelter, and now here was Emily in her way, scaring her on television so her parents would see and probably slowing her down because surely Shawn would want to talk to her. Maybe they'd even have to drag her along, and Robin didn't want Emily to come along, just like she hadn't wanted Tori to come along. She didn't trust them. She had an ally in Shawn, and anyone else would just be messing that dynamic up.

Maybe if she'd been in a better frame of mind, she would have controlled herself. Maybe if she'd had time to prepare, she would have held her emotions in check. Maybe if she had not been in the grips of a fever, she would have thought the consequences of her actions through a little bit more carefully. As it was, though, Robin gritted her teeth and let her face fall into a scowl and took a step forward and gave Emily a rough shove. It wasn't that the girl was in her way. Emily was just another complication, and Robin wanted to get somewhere warm as quickly as she could and without any complications, and therefore she felt pretty justified in venting her irritation in a physical manner.

She didn't think she meant any real harm, but of course that wasn't completely true.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
A short time later and as she turned a curve she was faced with Robin something. Emily was terrible with names, so even remembering the first name could be considered an accomplishment, at least, by her standards.

The thought came to Emily to attempt a greeting but it was too late, the next thing she knew she had been shoved. The shove itself didn't hurt but they had been right by a rocky set of cliffs and for a terrifying moment Emily was standing right on the edge of falling, teetering. And then she did.

She barely heard her own scream as a moment later she left foot foot hit a rocky outcropping, she focused on that, that sharp pain, worse than when she had broken her wrist. She had the vague realization that she might die now.

She landed hard.

F08: EMILY, BARNES: DECEASED

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
As Shawn approached the corner, he could see that Robin had stopped up ahead. It seemed that she had stopped rather abruptly, and as he got closer he could see Emily Barnes in front of her. He didn't really talk to Emily that much, she seemed rather scatter-brained and a head-in-the-clouds type of person. But she didn't seem like a player, and after all, maybe if he could gather up more people he could be much better off. Strength in numbers, you know.

"Hey, Em-" he managed to say, before Robin suddenly pushed Emily...

...over the edge.

The words caught in his throat.

His eyes landed on Robin, frozen in that stance. He vaguely registered the dull thud coming from below. That was enough to know.

"Robin, y-you..."

Second Chances V2:
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron

The afterlife

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Emily disappeared over the edge. Robin blinked. They'd been standing a little bit closer to the drop off than she'd really registered, and now Emily was gone, and now there were some crashing noises from down below, a thud. There was no screaming. That told her something. If Emily had landed and been badly hurt, she would have screamed. That she was silent meant that she was okay, or that she was unconscious, or that she was dead.

Robin's anger was gone. In its place was a sort of dull horror. She'd done that. She'd gotten rid of Emily. She'd wanted to avoid complications, but fat chance of that now. The wind picked up and sent shivers up and down her body, only it was strange because it didn't ruffle her dress or mess up her hair like it had before.

Shawn was talking behind her. He didn't really seem like he knew what to say. Robin couldn't figure out how to respond. What sort of thing could excuse this? She just wanted to pretend it hadn't happened and keep going. Was that so bad? Everyone made mistakes, so why couldn't they just call this a mistake and move on?

Only, she knew that narrative existed only in her head. She'd just changed everything, once again. Now, to those people she'd always known, to her friends and family, she was the girl who shoved another girl off a cliff. They were all judging her, branding her a murderer, and Shawn was too. It hurt. She wanted to yell at them, to tell them to stop, but that would have sounded crazy.

She didn't say anything. She didn't move. Robin would let Shawn frame the discussion, and decide where to go based on what he did. It seemed the most prudent option right now, because her judgement obviously wasn't working the best.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Gerald Lawson continued from Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don’t))

Placing one foot precariously close to the edge of the sheer drop off the cliffs edge, Gerald Lawson leaned out over the edge to peer straight down at the ground far below. Letting out an appreciative whistle at the distance he leaned further out, gathered up a wad of spit in his mouth and let the loogie drop off the cliff as he watched its descent, trying to judge just how far away the ground was using this completely scientific method.

After watching the spittle disappear into the distance and learning nothing important the teen suddenly realised he was in the company of two other people – two girls actually – who might not have appreciated what he just did. “Sorry about that.”

He pulled back from the edge suddenly when a sudden gust of chilling wind blasted his face and pushed him off balance. One thing Gerald hadn’t noticed until just now was just how cold it was. In the cover of the pine trees he woke up in and then in the shelter of the cabin he hadn’t really felt it, but now that he and his companions were out on the mountain trail and exposed to the wind chill, he could feel the cold cut through the exposed areas of his skin. He was just lucky that his signature leather jacket was still fairly weather proof despite its age, even if it didn’t keep him as warm as he would like.

Looking back at his fellow students he wondered how they were coping with the cold. Felicia with her sweater was probably alright, but Bailey… that dress couldn’t be all that warm and once again he boggled at her choice of clothing.

Another thing which being on the edge of a cliff made abundantly clear, was just how much free space they had to run around in in this game. From the top of the mountain trail most of the valley was laid out before them and it surprised Gerald to see just how much of it there was. He knew that all he could see probably wasn’t accessible to them – their collars would keep them from straying too far – but it was still a lot of real estate. He really should get out his map and get a better look at this place at some point.

That was for later though, when they had a bit more cover and time for stuff like that. Right now he was happy just finding out where to head right now and trying to find some more cover from the cold.

“It looks like the trail goes off in both directions. Which way do you girls want to go?”
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles, Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 Entry

The Departed

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
It seemed like time had slowed to a crawl. Both of them were frozen in place, and neither of them were going to make any progress if they stayed like this.

"Why?"

It was all he could say at this point.

Part of him wanted to write it off as an accident, or at the very least a mistake. She couldn't possibly done that with the intent to kill... right? No one was like that, right?

He vaguely registered the crackling of the speakers as the announcements came on. The only words that stuck out were the names Robin Pounds and Emily Barnes. The killer... and the victim.

Shawn was torn on what to do. He could just leave her. He could just walk past her and disappear, leaving her here to fend for herself against anyone that might be seeking revenge... or any players that she might encounter. If he did that, though, it would leave a bad taste in his mouth. It would make him a murderer too, indirectly. No better than Robin right now. Besides, he wasn't the type to go back on his word, and right now his word said he would help Robin find shelter.

"Give me a reason, yeah? Any reason, I don't care how valid. If it's completely stupid, or selfish, or whatever, I'm not going to stick around after we find shelter. But I'm not going to go back on my word and leave you here."

Second Chances V2:

The afterlife

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Felicia LaChapelle continued from Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don't))

Even in her state of mind, Felicia couldn't help but grimace a bit at Gerald's spitting. She might as well let it go, though. At least he wasn't acting like Brian.

And honestly, she had better things to worry about.

The fact that they could have died. And what they heard before they were kicked out. Well, Felicia didn't like it. That meant that... three people died, right? And three people killed. Needless to say, the cause of Felicia's concern was apparent.

Obviously, she had been expecting this. That was what you'd expect from The Program; people starting to kill each other. In fact, that was pretty much the idea. It wasn't surprising that they'd start tearing at each other. But Felicia still had problems with it.

She had always been morally opposed to The Program. There was never a good reason given for it. Heck, what could be a good reason for making teens kill each other to begin with? Felicia could never think of one. It was one of the worst things about America, and Felicia wasn't even as angry towards America as, say, Maxim. It was horrible. She hated how they always had to sit down watching the General pick schools and names, praying they wouldn't be next. She despised how they had to air that wretched thing, commenting on how patriotic those poor people were. She loathed how people didn't seem to see the issue here.

And she absolutely, definitely, entirely was repulsed by the fact that they were here.

While the drama with the Furby, the cards, Callison, and the pie had distracted her from the fact that they were on The Program, it didn't last forever. She didn't particularly care that Callison had left while being horrible again, or that he managed to assassinate the Furby before he left. Those didn't matter in comparison to the whole idea of being on The Program.

With one bag slung over her shoulder, she seemed somewhat more withdrawn than usual, like before. She was feeling a bit better than when she had woken up, granted. She still felt a little depressed, though.

The cold didn't help too much, either. Felicia was glad she had thought to wear a sweater and scarf today, and she found the jacket in her bag, which, while it didn't look too good on her, certainly helped. She couldn't help but worry about Bailey, though. She couldn't imagine what it was like in that dress. Poor Bailey must be freezing. Aside from the whole announcement dilemma, she also wondered about ways they could find something to keep her warm aside from the jacket. Nothing sprang to mind, though. And that's what bugged her.

Gerald had asked about the trail.

"Oh, I'll get the map."

Felicia slid the bag over her shoulder, and rummaged through her bag, finding the map quickly and unfolding it.

She looked up, and finally she had to ask.

"Bailey, are you okay?"
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They stood still and silent for a time. Robin shivered some more. She could feel the stickiness in her nose and throat. She wanted to spit again, but it seemed like a bad time. She was stuck between horror at what had happened and irritation at Shawn for no real reason.

Then the announcements played. It was getting dark. Robin had killed Emily. She tried not to think about what that looked like. It was quite a ways down. Had Emily split open upon impact? Had her skull caved in, or had her ribs simply been crushed, tearing her lungs? Was there a big bloody smear? Robin didn't want to know.

Shawn asked her why. He said it didn't really matter, he just wanted a reason. It was okay if it was a bad reason. That was for the best. Robin only had bad reasons.

"She startled me," Robin said. "I didn't think I pushed her that hard."

She was annoyed again, at herself and at Shawn and at Emily. Emily had put her into this situation. She'd come along and ruined things and died and made it so they couldn't be un-ruined. Shawn didn't want to stay with Robin now. Nobody would. She'd thrown away her good name, and now everybody would see her as a killer so she'd have to spend the rest of her life alone as well as sick. She sort of wanted to yell or something, but she wasn't crazy, and it was important that Shawn know she wasn't crazy. He had said he would still help her find shelter, and even if everything was ruined Robin wasn't going to throw away her chances of getting somewhere warm.

"We should go," she said, and took a few steps, thinking that maybe if they were moving it would mean fewer questions and recriminations. She stumbled a bit on the loose gravel, flailed for a second, kept her balance. Her eyes went wide as she took a quick glance downwards, imagining that fatal tumble. She'd sent a girl to her death. It was only right that Shawn didn't trust her.

Robin shuffled backwards and pressed against the wall, trying to keep her breathing level. She didn't even notice that her nose was running.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Bailey Williams continued from Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't))

Bailey was seriously regretting wearing a dress to Announcement Day. What was she even thinking when she did that?

Having to lift her dress up the entire time, she lagged behind the other two as they ran away from the comfort of the cabin, which suddenly became a danger zone before they had any time to have the pie.

However, Bailey had to take it in her stride. She had to stay strong in this game, even though the odds were very much stacked against her. She had to be strong for her family and present herself well to America. She was practically a role model back in her school when she thought about it. Luckily, she had a gun. A small gun which she had no idea how to fire, but a gun nonetheless.

She didn't even want to think about the people who had died. There were already killers on the island and while that thought was worrying, Bailey was preoccupied with staying alive without harming others. She pushed the thoughts of student deaths out of her mind and her features remained impassive, even though inside she was feeling stressed out.

She was starting to shiver a little as well. The cool climate was really not doing her any favors and her dress was far from comforting. Nevertheless, she reminded herself that she needed to stay strong and set an example. She couldn't let the game get to her. That would be like conceding defeat and Bailey wasn't finished yet.

She repeated "Stay Strong" to herself inside her brain, the mantra providing her the strength she needed to power through the hardships she had encountered. Bailey always believed that things happened for a reason. Hence, she used that mentality to make the situation feel not as bad. It was sort of an escape for her. While the reason may not be obvious at first, she was sure it would be found in time.

When she realized the other two were coming to a halt, she let out a sigh of relief and managed to reach them, just as Gerald asked which direction they should go in with Felicia getting out a map. As she took some time to get her breath back, Felicia asked how she was doing, which made Bailey feel a little warm inside. It was nice that she still cared a little about her.

"If I were to be perfectly honest, I'm cold and exhausted from all that running in a dress and barefooted, but apart from that, I am fine. I might as well put on that jacket we were given." Bailey expelled breathlessly as she got her pack and got out the jacket provided ever so nicely by the people in charge. Putting it on, it did help a little with coping with the cool, but Bailey still couldn't help but feel a little cold.

"Also, we don't need a map for this dilemma. All we need is a coin." Bailey told the other two once she got her breath back, withdrawing a coin from her satchel. After deciding which path was heads and which path was tails, Bailey flipped the coin and easily caught it in her hands.

"We'll take that one." Bailey declared, pointing towards one of the directions and confidently walking down it. "You two have any problems with that?"
Edited by jimmydalad, Dec 28 2012, 05:35 PM.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Artsy Stuff That People Have Done

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]
Flipping a coin and letting the fates decide was exactly the best way to make decision as far as Gerald was concerned, but honestly, as long as they got down from this mountain it didn’t really matter which way they went in the long run. It concerned him that Bailey might try to use this same technique for making more high risk decisions in the future, but for now it was fine. Gerald had always been sort of a ‘go with the flow’ kind of person anyway.

With their heading decided and Bailey already forging a path down the trail Gerald hurried to catch up with the girl. Once he was caught up with his companion he relaxed his pace, shoving his quickly numbing hands into the pockets of his jacket and focusing on not tripping over on the slightly uneven ground.

As he was looking down at the ground to measure his steps however, he quickly forgot about watching where he was walking as he noticed something else about Bailey apparel that could cause problems in the long term. As well as wearing an entirely unsuitable for the climate dress, his female classmate wasn’t wearing any shoes and was walking barefoot along the trail. When Gerald had looked over the cliff before and got a good view of their surroundings he hadn’t spotted anything like a town or even a road; if all the trails and paths leading through this area were as rocky and uneven as this one the girl would have serious problems travelling any sort of distance without any sort of protection.

Suddenly thinking that it was probably a good idea to give some more thought to where they were actually going and how far it would be, Gerald pulled his bag from his shoulders and held it in front of him, slowing his pace to reduce the risk of tripping and falling. He wrestled with the pack for a while until he was able to retrieve his map; holding on tight to the valuable item to ensure he didn’t lose it to the wind he restored his pack to his back and went about deciphering the map.

“Looks like there’s a town on the far side of that forest.” Gerald gestured to the side in a vague motion to point out the large mass of pines between them and the rest of the valley. “We should probably check it out.”

The town was the closest piece of human made civilisation that he could see, aside from the cabin, and if they were going to find anything useful – like proper winter clothing, useful weapons or anything else they might need – that was probably the best place to look.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles, Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 Entry

The Departed

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
"She startled me. I didn't think I pushed her that hard."

Oh.

Well.

Shawn wasn't really sure what to say to that. From Robin's words it sounded like it had indeed been an accident. But could he really trust her on his? It occurred to Shawn that any reason that Robin gave would have to be taken with a grain of salt. This wouldn't have been a problem had events not happened the way they had.

Shawn hadn't thought about it before, but what would this mean for him? If people saw that he was traveling with a killer, would they target him as well? Shawn couldn't say that no one go that far, because after seeing what had just happened there was no way for him to fully trust anyone.

Robin said that they should keep going, and took a few steps forward before the gravel under her feet came loose and she was up against the wall.

"You're okay, right?" he asked.

Right now he just wanted to get off this stupid path. The sooner the better.

Second Chances V2:

The afterlife

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Bailey didn't even say "I'm fine". How could she? Not only was she freezing, she was also barefoot. Neither of those made her life any better, she reckoned.

Felicia still felt kind of bad. Here Bailey was, freezing and with no proper shoes. She had the jacket, but how much did that help her?

She didn't seem to believe in the map, either. Instead, she decided to flip a coin. Felicia could only watch as she did so. Well, that was settled, then. Bailey set down the path, and Felicia simply pocketed the map.

"Not really, no", she replied in response to Bailey's question.

She just hoped she didn't try that in more... critical situations.

Gerald had pointed out a town. Felicia wondered how many supplies there were down there. She would imagine that shelter, of course, would be advantageous for being in town. Would there be anything warm or proper footwear for Bailey, though? She doubted that there would be much food, unless someone had-

She shook the thought out of her head.

Something had occurred to Felicia, though, and she touched her scarf.

Brandon had given it to her one birthday. He had found it in a store, he had told her, and thought of her when he first saw it. He thought it was something she would like, and of course she did. How couldn't she? He was her brother, after all, and it was really a nice scarf. When she wore it, she often thought of him. And as of right now, she wondered if he somehow knew where she was. Did he know?

The thought that popped into her head, though, was something more critical to the situation.

Felicia slowly unraveled it from her neck, feeling it become more chilly. She had a lot of sentiment towards this scarf, but frankly, she had to do what she could.

After completely removing it, she hesitated for a second, but decided.

"Bailey".

She reached to offer her it.

It wouldn't help much; only her neck would be covered. But it would help, even if slightly.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"I'm fine," Robin said, "fine." She was not fine. She was looking down, down to the ground, and she was thinking about Emily's broken body and how close she'd been to following, and she was thinking of how Shawn was going to abandon her and how she was going to die and how everyone at home probably hated her now. She was angry at the world, and she was angry at herself, and a thin line of snot dripped from her nose and she only barely caught it on her sleeve, leaving a glistening snail trail on the coarse green fabric.

Robin just wanted to go home. Instead, she was going to find some semblance of comfort as night fell, maybe. She took a few more cautious steps, glancing at Shawn again and again. She was afraid he might decide she was a liability and do to her what she had done to Emily. But no, Shawn was too nice for that. He wouldn't hurt her.

Step by step, Robin moved, keeping her pace slow and cautious but forcing herself on despite her body's protestations. She made little bargains with herself, how for each step she'd rest a minute when she was somewhere safe. It kept her moving.

Before too long, she'd made it off the path, but the bottom was just as cold and awful.

((Robin Pounds continued in 100.9°))
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mountain Track · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.