Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Mini Scrolling Quote Suggestions
Topic Started: Aug 1 2012, 06:02 AM (1,611 Views)
TwoThirty
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well, whoever wins gets quoted, I guess.

Otherwise:

"YO SHITHEAD!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We'll be using a quote from the winner once TV2 is over yeah.
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia

SOTF-TV2
SOTF: The Program V2
Virtua-SOTF

The Homeless Beard
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I dunno, I'm liking the yo shithead idea.
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks to Yugi's request and the miracle of science, we now have a randomized quote instead of the same thing for twenty years straight. Current goal is to fill this out a bit more, even. I'm aiming for one quote per winner, plus other iconic quotes that do a good job of capturing the spirit of Mini as a whole. Would love more suggestions here or in chat. Note that just being funny and iconic isn't enough to make a great quote; we want something that also does a good job casting light on the character saying it and the game as a whole. In theory, I think we've got unlimited space, but I'm not totally sure on that front.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

TwoThirty
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Then, I would suggest adding the version in brackets after the name, so newbies will know what version it captures. Like, Mason Ross (TV1) or Corin (TV2).

The Yugetnam War
Member Avatar
best officer on the force
[ *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Aug 9 2017, 02:12 AM
Thanks to Yugi's request [...] we now have a randomized quote instead of the same thing for twenty years straight.
the greatest contribution i've ever made to the site
The Present (SC2 + PV3)
The Past
The Future

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Obi Ocha
Aug 9 2017, 09:22 AM
Then, I would suggest adding the version in brackets after the name, so newbies will know what version it captures. Like, Mason Ross (TV1) or Corin (TV2).
That's a great idea. I'll go ahead and do so and also tag whatever place they got, to maybe get folks curious to look into stuff more.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“As for your friends; I get that, that you wouldn’t be able to shoot them. So I’ll do it instead." - Vincent Sullivan proposes a solution to Brennan O'Brian's concerns about killing
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Support/Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.