Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Jimmy's Relationship Thread
Topic Started: Jun 27 2012, 11:13 PM (934 Views)
jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maxim Senders

Posted Image (minus accessories)

Link to profile Here

In Short: Maxim is a character who cares very little for things such as America and it's military and is more focused on just enjoying life and having fun. He does care about others bullying minorities and is firmly against it and will react if he sees any bullying occurring due to him seeing himself as a "protector" of the minorities. Most of his friends will probably be minorities but he'd also be friends with anyone in general as long as they don't bully his friends. He despises the Minutemen however due to his mentality that all of the Minutemen feel superior compared to the rest of the school. Maxim is a closeted gay and therefore, will probably need some coercing in order to be in a relationship with anyone, which I am open to. His hobbies include Singing, Dancing, Hanging With Friends and Checking Out Guys.

Looking for friends, enemies and anything in between. If you've got an idea, shoot it this way.

Current Relationships:
  • Louisa Bloom: Best Friend -> aka Blenders
  • Tori Gavlik: Best Friend
  • Felicia LaCapelle: Friend
  • Audrey McKee: Acquaintance/Casual Friend
  • Brian Callison: Enemy?
  • Dylan Walker: Enemy
  • Lenny Osborne: Enemy

Bailey Williams

Posted Image (minus accessories)

Link to profile Here

In Short: Bailey is a girl who grew up with card games from a very young age. She likes to take chances and will always be willing to play card games with anyone, even minorities. She isn't racist nor does she commend it and she has a very easy-going nature compared to other people in regards to relationships. As long as your character isn't interrupting her card games, taking away her cards or being unpleasant to her in general, Bailey will probably get along with them quite well. Her hobbies are Gambling, Card Games, Drawing and Volleyball.

Looking for friends, enemies and anyone who would be a member of "The Bloody Roses". I would really appreciate it if I can get some people to get involved in the group and if you have any ideas about relationships with Bailey or Maxim, feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

Current Relationships:
  • N/A
Edited by jimmydalad, Aug 16 2012, 04:17 AM.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Artsy Stuff That People Have Done
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maxim would probably get along with Tori, and maybe they'd be close friends.
Characters

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw your post in Laurel's relationship thread and I was thinking that the three of them could be really close friends. Though this needs to be discussed with Laurels, I feel that the three of them have a good group vibe thing and that they will get along really well. :3
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm cool with the trio of Louisa, Maxim, and Tori.
Mini Art

Former characters

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm up with the whole trio thing.
Characters

Arts!

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
Awesome. We should probably get in a thread together.

Maxim is a bit pre-occupied right now with Kami's thread though, so maybe after that thread.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bumping thread to indicate I have inserted details about Bailey.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Tsuchigumo
[ * ]
When I get Sanya up to standard, I think Maxim is one of the few people she'd bond with (being very "un-american", and a total social recluse), but her militaristic thinking could be a chafing point.

I'm honestly beginning to wonder what exactly I was thinking making a character with few relevant abilities, no physical strength, and little in the way of fitting in with anyone else.

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  *  * ]
HEY, maybe we could do the '___Trio' (we could have a name) going on an urban exploration trip.
Characters

Arts!

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Tsuchi - As long as Sanya doesn't get too into military talk, Maxim would probably be friends with her.

@leAloha - I like the idea of having a group name, but it would probably have to be something all 3 of us have to come up with. As for Urban Exploration, I'm up for that or I had another idea that we could do. Remember the plan that Maxim and Louisa made in the Sandbox thread? Maybe we could see that play out and invite Tori along as well. What do you think?
Edited by jimmydalad, Jul 12 2012, 08:15 PM.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Perhaps Louisa and Tori could be roaming around somewhere, then Maxim shows up to join for more urban exploration hilarity?
Mini Art

Former characters

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hmm...all we need to do is find a site near Milwaukee, or else it wouldn't make sense that Maxim shows up somewhere across the state.
Characters

Arts!

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have an idea.

Here's a site called Gertie the Duck. It's a strange piece of public art, but the history is kind of neat (if it could somehow exist in the Program universe). If you go down the street, you wind up at a few museums such as the Milwaukee Art Museum and Lake Michigan.

They could wander the area there. Tori and Louisa could meet at the statue, and maybe find Maxim near the art museum. How does that sound?
Mini Art

Former characters

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
That Guy
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think that's good. It makes sense and such. IC-ly, Maxim could be at dance or singing lessons, hence why they can't meet altogether at first.
The Program V2

TV V2

Second Chances

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I opened the Gertie thread. Tori, Maxim, and Louisa can all hang out in Mother Bird.

Lost Children Assemble!
Mini Art

Former characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Program V2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.