Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
This Ain't No Game
Topic Started: Jun 27 2012, 08:34 PM (1,999 Views)
Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Keira MacDonald continued from If Only I Could Go for a Swim ...))

Keira continued to run until her collar had stopped beeping. She adapted a more leisurely pace once she knew that she was safe. Her adrenaline died down, and she took a swig of water to rehydrate herself. She put her water back into her duffel bag as she continued to trek through the jungle with Charlie and David.

In all honesty, Keira was still having a hard time believing that they were in an island-wide deathmatch. The only people that she had met so far were friendly, and she hadn't seen any bodies. Hell, they might have just picked a few random names from the student roster when they made the announcement. For all she knew, the kids that were pronounced dead were still walking through the island, albeit confused as to why they were announced as being dead. The so-called "Danger Zones" were probably in place just to mess with the kids and make them run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Yeah, these weapons are probably fake, too. I bet that my knife is dull as hell, Charlie's gun has no ammo, and David's chainsaw was probably fake. This is all just a big joke by the teachers. Yeah, that's it. I mean, terrorists don't just go around kidnapping high school students and making them kill each other, right? They probably have more important things to terrorize, like-

Keira stopped her mental monologue as she passed through some trees and came upon the most horrible sight that she had ever laid her eyes upon. There were two bodies in a small clearing with shirts covering their faces and chests. One body was clearly female, and had fishnets on its arms, while the other was that of a very large male. There was no doubt about it, they were the dead bodies of Craig Hoyle and Maria Graham.

She remembered seeing them on the bus, so happy, so excited about the trip, and now here they were, dead on an island in the middle of nowhere.

The announcements told the truth.

They really were on an island of death.

Keira gasped in shock at the sight of the bodies of her fellow students. She tried to avert her eyes, but she found herself unable to look away. In her horror, only two mortified words could escape her lips.

"Oh... oh God..."
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
((Charlie continued from If Only I Could Go for a Swim ...))

After her collar stopped beeping, Charlie threw her sweatshirt and jeans back on. Presently, she only felt slightly inconvenienced, as she had to constantly curl her toes to keep her flip flops on her feet. She was just looking at the ground now, attempting to persuade herself that this wasn't real, and that Craig, Sidney, Liz, Maria, and Quincy were all fine. What kind of an idiot would actually try something like this anyway?

"Oh... oh God..."

Charlie looked up at what Keira was reacting to. Lying on the ground were a very large guy and an average sized girl, both with shirts covering their faces and chests. This was only slightly weird, except that both of them had a red blotch on each of the shirts covering their chests. Charlie, against her better judgement, stepped towards the bodies slowly, and pulled at the corner of the shirt on the large boy's chest, revealing a hole in his stomach.

"Oh, shit." Charlie stepped back as quickly as she could, suddenly feeling quite queasy from the sight she had just seen coupled with the announcement of those that had died coming to the forefront of her mind as stomach acid made its from Charlie's stomach to her mouth.
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
((Preston Grey continues from Cheer Up, Emo Kid))

Holy fuck.

One jagged descent down waving metal, a run into the jungle, and a very uncomfortable and sleepless night on the jungle floor later, the announcements came on to confirm that yes, people were killing each other, and yes, people were dying. Little pipsqueaks from all over Preston vaguely recognized in name were off killing other little pipsqueaks. That Anthony kid, that Martin kid, all these kids. What a weird world. Kids killing kids.

Laying against a gigantic tree in the jungle that could easily have doubled as a house, Preston's better judgement prevented him from lighting up once he took out a pipe and lighter he found in the first aid kit. There was nothing to joke about here. He wanted to just take it in for what could easily be the last time in his life, but a little nagging voice (his sister, probably - she hated that stuff) was telling him how stupid it was to take it in a life or death situation.

Preston thought about it for about five seconds.

Fuck you, Natasha. If I'm dying I'm dying, but I'm going to be tripping balls.

So the deed was done, and it was only a matter of time before it kicked in.

But before it did kick in, he could have sworn he heard her voice feeling ashamed of him. It was stuff like "Oh god, oh shit," that kind of thing. He thought about it for a little bit, and remembered that Natasha did not sound like a teenage girl.

Preston's curiosity was piqued now, he had to go investigate these voices before the pot kicked in.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and pulled himself from the jungle floor, stuffing his various tools into his jean pocket (the left one, the one that was still a pocket and not a hole thanks to wear) and started walking without a care in the world. And it hadn't even kicked in yet.

So he walked for a bit, and suddenly, there was brush. A tall thicket of brush blocking his way. He looked it over, and rather than going around Preston decided the best way to deal with it was to push through it. He outstretched his arms and pushed through-

-a thin layer of leaves and branches, unexpectedly throwing him off balance. For the sparse few moments before hitting the ground, he saw two girls, confirming his suspicions that yes, there were other people around here.

But then he hit the ground. Face first.

"Nnf."
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Keira thought that the scene before her eyes could not have possibly gottten worse. She was proved wrong once Charlie pulled off the shirt that was covering Craig's chest, revealing a bleeding hole in the large student's abdomen. Keira began to feel ill at the sight. It was as if her body couldn't decide whether it wanted to faint or vomit. She managed to steady herself against a tree, but her nausea got the better of her, and she threw up what little she had eaten in the past 24 hours on the jungle floor.

After her bout of nausea, Keira managed to look away from the corpses on the ground. Dread filled her mind as she considered the possibilities of what could have happened. If someone like Steinman or Reeves had come to the beach before the announcement, then Keira and Charlie would have likely met a similar fate to the poor students that now lay at their feet.

As if Keira couldn't have possibly been more stressed out than she already was, she heard something fall to the ground nearby. She jumped at the sound and quickly looked in the direction that it came from. She saw Preston Gray, the school's biggest stoner, humorously face-down on the ground with his hair covering his face, as if it were ashamed of him. In any other case, Keira would have chuckled at the face-plant, but she had just discovered two dead bodies and has a little bit jumpy at the moment. Her usually calm voice was quite panicked as she addressed the newcomer.

"Wh-where did you come from?"
Edited by Aura, Jul 3 2012, 07:28 PM.
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Charlie heard some gross noise from behind her. She looked to see Keira blowing chunks by a tree and swallowed the acid that had made its way to her mouth. She then looked at the shirt, which was still in her hand, and quickly placed it back onto Dead Boy's stomach.

Thud

"Nnf."

Charlie looked at the new guy. It was Preston. Stoner and partier extraordinaire, known for most recently chasing somebody through the neighborhood while naked, among other things. For a second, Charlie's gun flinched in Preston's direction before she was able to lower her arm at the admittedly comical sight, as Keira asked the important question.

"Wh-where did you come from?"
Second Chances 2
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
It was an exceptionally long time Preston was down for the count. Like, really long. Which is kind of what exceptionally long means. He was just trying to recollect his senses when it came to his limited span of attention that there were still people there. Girls, in fact. Which mattered, obviously.

Almost immediately he pulled himself up from the ground, hair still stuck in his eyes and mouth. He gave his head a little shake, freeing it, and began to notice how there were still people there. Girls, in fact-no wait, now he was repeating himself.

One of them wanted to know where he came from. Preston's eyes shifted a little bit, not really sure how to answer that. There could be a smart-ass answer, a literal answer, or he could just answer that damn gloomy-lookin' girls question plain and simple.

"Uhm...well I lived in Highland Beach for 16 years, but I went to Santa Monica for a year or so."

Preston failed to notice that the effects of the cannibus were just now starting to settle in. The worth of answering that question normally seemed lost on him for the time being.

It is Known

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Uhm...well I lived in Highland Beach for 16 years, but I went to Santa Monica for a year or so."

Keira looked at Preston and sighed. Even though he was about ten feet away from a pair of corpses, he was still joking around. Even though that's how he always was in school, Keira thought that he would be a little more serious, considering the situation.

"Preston, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it really isn't the time for jokes."

Out of the corner of her eye, Keira saw Charlie aiming her gun at Preston. She hoped that her gun-toting friend wouldn't do anything rash. The last thing this jungle needed was another dead body.
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Preston cracked a joke about how he lived in California. Charlie just pinched the bridge of her nose.

Of all the people that had to crash in on us, and it's the freaking pothead. Keira was nice enough to give a straight answer to Preston.

"Preston, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it really isn't the time for jokes." Charlie was just wondering if had Preston actually seen anything bad happen since he had woken up.

"Just, have you been attacked by anyone? Or seen someone else get attacked? In case you haven't noticed, these two guys here are dead."
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
Preston smirked. Keira seemed to be quite the buzzkill. "No time for jokes"? Bull, it was always time for jokes. Especially since his skin felt so slippery right now. His smirk turned into a giggle when he tried thinking up a response to whatever Keera said. What was it again?

"Well, if it's not time...." Preston gazed off into the distance for a few seconds, shook his head then continued, "If it's not time for jokes, then why...uhm..."

Damnit, there was an end to this...joke? Insult? Jokesult? Which one was it again? He couldn't remember. He just burst out laughing instead. His smile kind of slid from his face as he looked past the two girls to the lumps on the ground behind them. Lumps. Those weren't lumps, because jungle doesn't get lumps. A lot of other things get lumps, but jungles don't get lumps. He felt his head tilt to the side, his hair swaying slowly back and forth as he tried to figure out what those things were behind the two hot chicks.

His eyes popped open at the mention of dead people. Dead people? Dead people weren't lumps. Why would dead people be lumps? That was just silly. Although he didn't feel the need to actually tell them that.

"Golly..." Wait, golly? "Uhm, yeah, I-uh..."

Lessee, what from recent memory could he remember...

"There was this like...chick. Uhm, like you Charlie, except uh, she could stand upright, and uh...wait, she wasn't like you. She was blonde though. She hang out with me for a while, she was like...almost fell off some tower. Huge tower, metal, can't miss it, it was in like..." Preston spun around and pointed somewhere in the direction he came from, "...somewhere over there I think."

He held his hand pointed in the direction of that silly blonde tower-silly blonde girl, and he couldn't help but start laughing again. Preston spun around to the girls.

"Sorry ladies, I am high as fuck right now," he smirked, and suddenly pulling a spontaneous thumbs-up in their direction.

It is Known

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Keira watched as Preston started stumbling through an attempted response. He started laughing for no reason, which made Keira think that he was on drugs, which, knowing Preston, wouldn't be too surprising. He then continued to talk about some girl that was like Charlie, but... wasn't like Charlie, who had almost fallen off of some huge metal tower. Then he started laughing again.

Is he high? What the hell's going on?

"Sorry ladies, I am high as fuck right now."

Keira looked at Preston in disbelief for a moment. He was getting stoned here, of all places. "Seriously, Preston? You're smoking pot now?" She admonished the stoner. "Doesn't that seem like a bad idea to you?"
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Preston looked like he was out of it, having a pretty hard time stringing words together. It was making Charlie slightly nervous.

"There was this like...chick. Uhm, like you Charlie, except uh, she could stand upright, and uh...wait, she wasn't like you. She was blonde though. She hang out with me for a while, she was like...almost fell off some tower. Huge tower, metal, can't miss it, it was in like..." Preston spun around and pointed somewhere in the direction he came from, "...somewhere over there I think."

Okay, forget that. It seemed Preston was having a pretty hard time putting thoughts together.

"Sorry ladies, I am high as fuck right now." Seriously? He was high now? Charlie's right hand starting twitching a little, causing her gun to hop a little, as if she was throwing it a little.

Charlie didn't really say anything, though. If she would, it would have been: This pothead wouldn't last five minutes around anyone else.
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
"Doesn't that sound like a bad idea to you?" Preston mimicked, trying his best to imitate Keira's annoyingly worried tone. He coughed and shook his head, as though getting rid of something in his hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just found out that I'm probably going to be dead in a few days, is that alright with you? I saw a chick almost die yesterday and I had a guy get shot near me two days ago. Just because my ability to cope with such a situation doesn't involve running around scared like a little bitch, it does not mean it's any less, uhm...what's the word...valid? Valid than running around like a little bitch, okay? I'm high as a fucking kite, so what? This'll probably be the last time I'm ever high as a fucking kite, okay? Seriously, grow up."

He honestly considered leaving right now. It might have been the pot talking but everything Keira was saying was really annoying him. Seriously, did that bitch have any right to lecture him on what he was supposed to do and not supposed to do with his life? He'd had this argument all the time at home - with his sister, with the police, with teachers, and now these people. Honestly.

"And it's not like I have anyone out to kill me, right? There's some weaksauce running around shooting everyone, some little bitches, but I know that, like, nobody out there is looking to kill me, Preston fucking Grey, personally."

Preston smiled, and leaned forward.

"So there."

It is Known

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Keira was really beginning to get annoyed with Preston. First, he mocks her voice, which she did not appreciate. Second, he went into a monologue about everything that he had seen on the island thus far and why it permitted him to smoke weed. Finally, he got right in her face and gave her one of the most sickeningly smug smile she had ever seen. He thought that he was safe because no one was gunning for him in particular. Keira knew that that line of logic was foolish.

"Look Preston, just because no one's hunting for you in particular doesn't mean that no one will kill you. Do you honestly think that Maria was hunting Craig, or that Marty was hunting Maria? Personally, I don't think so." Keira paused for a moment before adding another little comment.

"By the way, if you don't want people gunning for you, you could try to be a little more pleasant."
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
"Doesn't that sound like a bad idea to you?" Preston tried and failed to mimic Keira. He then talked about how he was probably going to die anyways, so why not get high, on top of the fact that nobody was personally trying to kill him.

"So there." Charlie honestly found the logic dumb, considering that she, along with David and Keira, had nearly died due to where they were standing. Her right hand was now really twitching, causing her grip to momentarily loosen on the gun every so often.

Keira then shot back with her own little retort. "Look Preston, just because no one's hunting for you in particular doesn't mean that no one will kill you. Do you honestly think that Maria was hunting Craig, or that Marty was hunting Maria? Personally, I don't think so. Keira paused for a moment.

"By the way, if you don't want people gunning for you, you could try to be a little more pleasant."

"Yeah, Preston. I'm going to have to go with Keira here. We've also nearly died, mainly because we were in the wrong place when the announcements came up. We nearly got our necks blown open." Her hand twitched.

"So yeah, being high then would have really helped us." Her hand twitched again. "Nobody was after us, but the two of us still have a near-death experience under our belts." Her hand twitched. "So don't go being an ..." Her hand twitched, and then she heard what seemed to be a typewriter as her gun hand hit her in the forehead, stunning her for a second.
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
He was honestly considering just fucking off right now, or maybe just telling them to fuck off and hoping they'd do so. Why in god's name did he have to end up in the same place as two girls he couldn't even stand? And then they had to get all preachy and try and tell him why he was wrong. Yeah, just try and shove reason onto the guy tripping balls, girls, that'll help.

While Charlie was rabbiting on about something, he decided to ignore her and see what he could do responding to the goth.

"Sweetheart, I can honestly say that I've had no trouble with my pleasantness at all around here, or as long as I've lived, and it's not like that's gonna get me killed, now is-"

A strange sensation overtook Preston's body as he felt as though he was being punched dozens of times in a single second. Painful punches, that seemed to be taking chunks of skin out of him. He stumbled backwards, only slightly before the pain started to settle in, and just so happened to notice the smoking barrel of the gun just recently fired sitting in one of those girls hands in front of him.

There wasn't much else to notice now. Only the weapon of the girl standing in front of him.

Preston felt his knees getting weak. His legs, holey and damaged, collapsed beneath him, as his knees remained the only thing keeping him up.

"F...f..."

Another sensation was overtaking him now, something warm. Everything seemed to be getting lighter, his head and the world around him.

"...uck."

Preston was dead before he hit the ground.

B04: PRESTON GREY: DECEASED

It is Known

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Keira turned her attention away from Preston when Charlie began to speak. She mentioned the incident that the both of them and David had with the danger zone a while back, once again showing that Preston had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Then Preston decided to start talking again while Charlie was still talking. Keira took a moment to decide who to listen to before deciding to see if Preston could redeem himself after his embarrassing string of non-logic.

"Sweetheart, I can honestly say that I've had no trouble with my pleasantness at all around here, or as long as I've lived, and it's not like that's gonna get me killed, now is-"

Keira gasped in horror as Preston was cut off by a loud noise nearby and a bunch of holes appearing in his body. Preston stumbled backwards and fell to his knees before ultimately falling facedown on the jungle floor. There was no questioning it. Preston was dead.

Keira looked in the direction of the noise and saw the source: Charlie's gun. She frantically looked around to see if anyone else was in the vicinity, but it was only the two of them and three dead bodies. There was no arguing that Charlie was the killer. Keira didn't have a gun, and the only other witnesses were day-old corpses.

She... she killed him. He wasn't even armed, and... she killed him.

With her voice shaking considerably, she tried to speak to Charlie.

"Ch-Charlie... you..."

Keira couldn't finish her sentence. She didn't want to finish that sentence. She didn't want to believe what had just taken place.
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Stars flashed through Charlie's eyes as her gun hit her in the forehead. It took a couple seconds for her to regain her bearings and catch Preston the pothead stumbling. While bleeding. Through a multitude of fucking holes in his body. Seriously, what the fuck?

And then Charlie looked at Keira. The way Keira was staring at her, almost accusing her. Charlie's eyes followed to her gun hand, specifically the smoking barrel of her own gun.

"Ch-Charlie ... you ..." Charlie could only stare dumbly as she tried to eloquently explain how her finger had slipped.

"What the fuck ..."
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
No. This isn't happening. This can't be happening.

Keira continued to look at Charlie, who still held her smoking gun, the implement of Preston's murder. Charlie muttered something that she didn't quite catch. As she continued to look at her ally, Keira couldn't contain herself anymore, and blurted out the sentence that she couldn't quite finish before.

"You killed him, Charlie! He didn't even have a gun, or a knife, or anything! You just murdered him! I know that he was being sort of a dick, but you didn't have to shoot him!"

Keira could feel herself shaking. Her fists were clinched at her sides. She slowly took a couple steps back, away from Charlie and her gun. She looked at Preston's body again, which was now beginning to stain the ground with blood. She then looked back at Charlie, and tears began to form in her eyes as she shouted again.

"Aren't you even going to say anything?"
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
"You killed him, Charlie! He didn't even have a gun, or a knife, or anything! You just murdered him! I know that he was being sort of a dick, but you didn't have to shoot him!"

Charlie didn't say anything, mainly because she was still trying to piece together the fact that she had, in fact, killed Preston.

"Aren't you even going to say anything?"

Charlie licked her lips and faced the enraged Keira, trying to explain as eloquently as possible what had happened.

"But, it was an accident."
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"But, it was an accident."

That was all that Charlie could come up with? An accident? Sure, if she had hit Preston in the face with a soccer ball, that might be a good excuse, but she shot him. He was bleeding out on the jungle floor. In Keira's opinion, "it was an accident" just wasn't a good enough excuse to justify her actions.

"An accident? Does that make it OK? How do I know that you won't "accidentally" shoot me, too?"

Keira was becoming more emotional as seconds went by. She now had tears freely streaming down her face, and her voice was becoming hoarse from her shouting. In any other situation, she would have considered herself to be overreacting, but she had just witnessed a murder. She felt that that permitted a little overreaction. Breathing heavily, she shouted another question at Charlie.

"How can I trust you?"

Keira slumped against a tree and buried her face in her hands. This wasn't supposed to happen. They people shouldn't be dying. People shouldn't be killing. It was too much to bear.

Keira had never been the type of girl to just give up on something. When she set her mind to something, she would not stop until she had accomplished what she had set out to do. It was a principle that she lived by.

For the first time in her life, Keira MacDonald considered simply giving up.
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
"An accident? Does that make it OK? How do I know that you won't "accidentally" shoot me, too?"

Keira was pissed off, and she was starting to cry. Charlie just dropped her gun. She was starting to somewhat come to terms with the fact that she'd killed somebody, but with Keira screaming about how Charlie had fucked up, it was getting to be a little much.

"How can I trust you?"

Keira slumped against a tree and seemed to be shutting down. Charlie, for her part just clumsily sat down on her rear end. Was this type of stress supposed to feel like puking?

"I don't fucking know. All I want to do is relax for one second. Instead, we've been kidnapped, lo-jacked, and now we're forced to kill each other." Charlie just clutched her stomach as she hiccuped and felt acid in her mouth. She swallowed that stuff back down as she tried to think of something else to say.

"I just don't want to be alone right now." Charlie swiped at her eyes. Great. Now she was starting to cry as well.
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Keira slid to the bottom of the tree, still having a hard time dealing with the death all around her. As she continued trying in vain to compose herself, she heard Charlie begin to speak again.

"I don't fucking know. All I want to do is relax for one second. Instead, we've been kidnapped, lo-jacked, and now we're forced to kill each other."

Well at least we're on the same page.

"I just don't want to be alone right now."

Keira looked up to see Charlie beginning to cry as well. Charlie's last statement resonated in Keira's mind. If Keira abandoned Charlie over an accident, then they would both be alone. Then not only would they have no one else around to keep them sane, but they would be easy prey for the island psychos. Sure, Charlie had a big-ass gun, and Keira herself had a pretty nice knife, but their weapons probably wouldn't deter someone who is determined to kill.

Keira's attention was then caught by a loud screeching sound similar to the one she heard the previous day at the beach.

"Good morning, kids. I hope those of you who are still alive had a nice, restful night."

Oh, go to Hell, you fat bastard.

Keira listened closely to the announcements, noting the killed and their killers. She shuddered when she heard about Harold killing two people before blowing up, and poor old Nick falling off the helipad and getting impaled.

Then, our final death of the day was Preston Gray, ruthlessly gunned down by that cold-blooded murderer, Charlene Norris. Ahaha, just kidding. I think she was as surprised as he was. Maybe more.

Keira punched the ground in anger. She and Charlie were pretty thoroughly traumatized by Preston's death, and that asshole was cracking jokes. Hell, he didn't have a right to joke about ANY of the deaths, but he did anyway. The man was a monster, nothing more, nothing less.

The danger zones were listed off, and they were pretty much everywhere that was indoors. Keira and Charlie were safe, at least for now. Keira dried her eyes with her shirt and called out to Charlie.

"You wanna move on?"
Edited by Aura, Aug 2 2012, 06:36 PM.
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Charlie finished saying words that were supposed to have some meaning or other when she heard a loud screech.

"Good morning, kids. I hope those of you who are still alive had a nice, restful night. You'll need all your energy if you're going to avoid being killed today, and that's not even touching on those of you who'll be out there doing the killing. And, from what I've seen, a lot of you will fall into the latter category."

Victor Douchebag then listed off who died, allowing Charlie to note that Jennifer Steinman had broken two kills, and there were more killers.

"Then, our final death of the day was Preston Gray, ruthlessly gunned down by that cold-blooded murderer, Charlene Norris. Ahaha, just kidding. I think she was as surprised as he was. Maybe more." And there it was. Charlie shook her head, more than slightly pissed off at Douchebag.

"You wanna move on?" Charlie looked at Keira.

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea." Charlie stood up, picking her gun off the ground, and started walking. As she walked off, she spied a camera pointed directly at her.

"Fuck you, ya stupid fucking shit!"

((Charlie Norris continued in One Bath, Two Bath, Red Bath, Bloodbath))
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea."

With Charlie's confirmation, Keira picked up her bags in preparation to leave. She took a last look at her surroundings before heading off. The area had become something of a graveyard now that Preston's body had come to an eternal rest next to Maria's and Craig's. A once scenic jungle had become a mass grave. The reality of the situation was horrifying.

It's not fair. It's just not fair.

Keira was then greeted to the sight of Charlie cursing out some foliage. Fearing for a moment that her blonde-haired friend had gone mad, she soon spotted a camera in the direction which Charlie had been shouting profanities. As Keira walked past, she flipped the bird to the camera. It may not have meant very much in the long run, but literally giving the finger to Danya felt very cathartic.

((Keira MacDonald continued elsewhere...))
SOTF-TV v2

Past Minis

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · The Jungle (DANGER ZONE) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.