Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Mini General Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jun 20 2012, 02:59 AM (1,234 Views)
TwoThirty(e)
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
*blows dust off the thread*

I'd answer what my fave setting is, but I just participated in TV. And I really like it. I bet playing in the other settings is fun as well.

I'm not sure anymore what I regret and what I don't. I switch my mind often.

Not sure about how to deliver criticism, because I actually aren't bothered with anything. I cannot give advice for improvement, because I like the things I read here.

So, after discovering the Program discussion thread, I discovered an interesting post by Cake.

So, inspired by that, I wanna ask, what were the most memorable Memories of Mini history for you in general?

Like for me, it'd be definitely BRAURP's Yoshio/Mizuho mutual kill scene. Or Evo Endgame. And definitely Devil Nights from Virtua. That scene is one I can still remember. If I had been active in PV1, I'd probably would've found Jerry's death post memorable. And the John Ferrera scenes as well. I think chit made some very memorable characters in each Mini.

Memorable funny scenes would probably be TV1's Jonas starting scene.

The Vincent and Karen walkie talkie scene from TV1 also will be remembered by me for a long time, I bet. As will be the love triangle Zach/Shawn/Mae. And Verizon!

While I haven't read that much PV1 and PV2, I think that the Brian/Damien duo would be a memorable duo. And I imagine Maxim's group also being influential.

Yeah, that's all I can get spontanously out of my head for now. I probably miss at least many others.

I should definitely read more mini >.>
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TwoThirty(e)
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
this thread gives me tv2 flashbacks. I constantly ask myself whether it's the real announcement or secretly a jewel oneshot
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.