Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Second Chances, First Announcement
Topic Started: Jun 18 2012, 01:49 AM (1,639 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Day Two (June 19, 2012): 9:00 AM
Weather: Sunny, moderately warm, with a brief overcast spell at around 3:00 PM that produces no rain. Tonight is the new moon.

Things were getting rolling a little slowly, but that was okay. Danya was not always a patient man, but he appreciated that it could take some time for the constraints of society to fall away entirely. What followed was to be Danya's next little role in expediting the process. There had been a few kills already. Now, it was time to share that information with the survivors. That, in turn would escalate tensions and make things roll along more smoothly.

Besides, this was a great chance to try out some new jokes.

With a grin, Danya flipped a switch, activating the speakers hidden all over the island. As he spoke, his voice boomed out loud and clear, addressing all the students.

"Good morning, kiddies. You've all survived your first night away from home. Isn't this just the vacation you've always dreamed of? Well, those of you who are still alive, that is. Yes, that's right—not everyone has been so lucky.

"The very first death was Craig Hoyle. Our largest fan of super heroes met his end at the hands of Maria Graham, showing that no matter how many comics you read, you'll never be faster than a speeding bullet.

"Next up, Sidney Rice kicked the bucket after tangling with Anthony Rollins. Ms. Rice made a pest of her belligerent little self to a few people on the island. The funny thing is, the girl she'd almost fought to the death earlier was right next to the boy who spelled her doom, but I'm pretty sure Rice never noticed. What a disappointment. I was looking forward to seeing some frontier cowboy action from y'all, Rice.

"After that, Jennifer Steinman shot Liz Polanski to death. Poor little Liz barely even did anything before getting gunned down. I'd keep an eye out for Steinman if I were you. She's a cold one.

"Adding to our chain of shootings, Maria Graham bit the bullet and the dust. I hope she was following the golden rule in her actions towards Mr. Hoyle earlier, because she certainly received the same treatment she dished out. Oh, right, her murderer was Martin Lovett. Almost forgot to share that with you."

Danya took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and then gave a passable attempt at singing.

"Bang bang Adam's lous'ville slugger came down upon his head. Bang bang Adam's lous'ville slugger made sure that he was dead."

Danya's voice suddenly returned to its usual, mildly jovial tone.

"Our last death was Quincy Archer, fatally bludgeoned with a baseball bat by Adam Reeves. That was probably one of the messiest of the day. Kudos for giving us a show, to Mr. Reeves and to the other killers, except the dead one.

"I'll be checking back in twenty-four hours. I hope you've realized that the only way out is through your thirty-one surviving classmates. Oh, and before I forget, keep away from The Inland Lake and The Eastern Shore for the next day. Those are the danger zones I was telling you about. Remember, linger and your necks explode. It'll be messy and painful.

"Later. Try not to die too quickly."

And, the rolls:

1. David Jackson (Slayer) - Nicole Husher (MurderWeasel, Hero Card used)
2. Martin Lovett (Fioriboy)
3. Aileen Borden (Pippin)
4. Nick Simmons (bacon) - Benjamin Latimer (bacon, Swap Card used)
5. Sally Connelly (Ruggahissy)

As always, three days to play cards and escape danger zones. Five further days for deaths.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slayer
Member Avatar
Ouch.
[ *  * ]
Considering I haven't had a chance to really do anything, I'd obviously appreciate a save.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Swapping Nick Simmons for Benjamin Latimer. Also, I am open to death ideas. But you've gotta be freakin' fast. I'm leaving town on Wednesday and won't be back for almost 2 weeks and would like to get this done pretty well now.

So PM me if you think you can be really fast, k thanks.

EDIT: Okay I have the death lined up, so yeah, don't PM me if you were going to.
Edited by Courtography, Jun 18 2012, 04:27 PM.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

Pippin
Member Avatar
Look at the POOL, Michael, look at the magic in it!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah, dammit. I would really, really love a save here.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

Awesome art by awesome people

???

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
God damnit. Somehow, I knew that Marty wouldn't make it past the second rolls... >.<

I would greatly appreciate a hero save, seeing as he's my only SC character and all, but feel free to send me death ideas anyway.
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twenty-three hours, and fifty minutes for cards and escaping DZs.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dead, when the other person posts so it makes sense.

Edited by Courtography, Jun 20 2012, 01:52 AM.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Exactly twenty-three hours left for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two hours and twenty-three minutes for cards, though I won't be around to call time right at the buzzer.

Speaking of, heroing David Jackson with Nicole Husher. We can't have our only returning V1 character out this early. :)

I may have a plan, but not 100% on that, so feel free to PM me with ideas.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's past card time. Six days, eighteen hours, and forty-four minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Awww :(
Well, I guess I'll need someone to kill off Aileen then.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

???

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really hate to do this, but I'd like to request a four to five day extension on my death. I'm not sure who all has had the story, but I started a new job Friday and instead of a training shift got booked for four consecutive full days. At the same time, my family is out of town, so I'm stuck taking care of all the housework and the pets. I've basically had time for almost nothing related to SOTF or the internet, except saying hi to a few newbies in the intro thread and dealing with staff stuff.

I've got tomorrow fully free, so I'll try to power through stuff then and make this unnecessary, but I'm gonna have to talk to a few people, so I don't know for sure if I'll be able to manage it.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm afraid I'm also gonna have to ask for a couple days extension, because I still don't have anyone to kill Aileen. So, uh, PM me with ideas, or else I'm gonna have to write a cop out death, and no-one wants that.

EDIT: I now have a killer, but I think I might still need that extension.
Edited by Pippin, Jun 27 2012, 01:50 PM.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

???

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
According to MurderWeasel's last countdown; character death deadline is sometime tonight.

@MW and Pippin - If I'm authorized to give extensions (probably not, but I figure it would be nice for you guys to get an idea of how much more time you might have), then a 4-5 day extension granted for MW and a shorter 1-2 day extension granted for Pippin, since the main problem was a lack of a killer rather than outside issues.

Everyone else has about less than a day left for deaths.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
FUCK. I'm so sorry. I went to see a play today and completely forgot to write Marty's death. I was originally planning on doing so before I left, but it just completely slipped my mind.

Damnit, I feel terrible about this. Whilst I can't write it tonight, I swear that I'll have it done by tomorrow.
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SC1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.