Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Program Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Apr 5 2012, 11:35 PM (7,412 Views)
Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I accept thanks in the form of tortured souls. Cookies will also suffice.

Ah but I kid. It was a fun ride, and those stats are really surprising. Didn't seem that short a time writing it. But maybe that's just me.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Finishing endgame in 60 days is pretty awesome. What can I say? We're a punctual bunch.

Thanks for all the compliments. This was definitely a great experience and I'm proud of what we did.

Also, we never got Program V2 hammers. It might be weird since there's no need to predict who will win and all that, but is there a chance for post-game hammers?
Mini Art

Former characters

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shoot! I forgot those because I was moving.

I can whip some up soonish. Would people prefer them soon, or after any epilogue?
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
*Katya wheeze*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sooner would probably be better. We don't know when the epilogue will be coming, so it might be fine to do it before then.
Mini Art

Former characters

Bikriki
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, I do agree there, especially as memory fades over time, and if the epilogue comes out in a few months, some people may not even recall what exactly they had in mind during Program.
Program v2
O F21: Amanda White DEAD (Hedge Clipper)
||Awakening|Cowardice|Reflection|Rising|Meeting|Return||

TV v2
Vincent Holway GIVEN AWAY (Bolo Knife) |>=<
Lisa Toner DEAD ||Ladies|Boys||

SCDos
Amanda White ALIVELaing - Zeig Deine Muskeln
||Fashion||
Vincent Holway DEAD
||Impressions|
Summary: Vincent's meat gets engulfed by a warm hole, finished by a warm fluid entering his throat, the woman in question is impressed for once

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Program V2 sheep game please.
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was really excited for Endgame, since it's the first one I've gotten to watch unfold. All the potential endings had me interested - the possibility of Dylan-Adams interaction, Kyle and Louisa's planned suicide, and Audrey's decision to work until the Program is no longer needed.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
Characters

delayedMirth
Member Avatar
liar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Really great job on endgame, everyone~

Dylan and Audrey have been my favorites this version, so I'm glad that Audrey came out on top.
we have built cities and dug graveyards on oh so many worlds

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Because I love statistics about Endgames:

Tons of stats!

Interesting points of comparison:

At the V1 pace, Program V2 Endgame would've taken just over twelve days to complete. At the V4 pace, it'd've taken about 35.

At the Virtua pace, Program v2 would finish on March 25, 2014. V4 would have finished on June 16, 2013. At the Program V1 pace, V4 would finish on July 15, 2024.

This also casts an interesting bit of comparison: Main version have fewer, longer posts, by a very noticeable degree. I think it has a lot to do with board style. On Main, I think handlers are more used to working longer posts into the narrative with GMing/plot-forwarding momentum, whereas Mini is much more about quick trade-offs.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whoo stats whoo

Seems like in Progam V2 Endgame, we got a lot of bang for our buck :)
Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Program V2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.