Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Virtua Sotf: Third Announcement; The Final Rolls!
Topic Started: Apr 3 2012, 01:52 AM (1,204 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Midnight, Day Two:

It was night in The Zone once again, and the chill air was, by and large, quiet. There weren't many students left after all that had transpired over the past thirty-six hours. The desert was already returning to its natural state of being. Somewhere, a lizard scuttled over the sand, ignoring the body lying mere feet away. The lizard did start, however, as a voice rang from everywhere at once.

"Howdy again, y'all. My, you've been keeping busy. A bunch more kicked the bucket since our last fine interaction.

"Lucy Johnston thought I was kidding about getting out of the chapel, so you can cross her off yer lists.

"Harper Morgan took a little swim in the creek, and got swept away. It don't take a flash flood to make rushing water dangerous. You kids should learn to respect nature. It's sure done for a lot of you.

"Next up, we had a two 'fer. Sycanus Appletin shot Oswald Stevenson, who managed to cut her throat with an ice skate before kicking it himself.

"Rebecca Clark poked a few holes in Lena Lazarus with an arrow. I don't think Christ's comin' along to fix that one anytime soon.

"Leo Raclaw displayed some awful poor manners towards a lady when he smothered Delilah Rivers in her sleep.

"After that, Anton Chevalier decided to mosey out of bounds. It didn't work no better'n it has for anyone else.

"Maria Hall got murdered with an arrow by Rebecca Clark.

"Then we had another pair, as Simon Mattheson and Benny Lightfield shot each other to pieces on the bridge. It wasn't a pretty picture when they got done.

"Amelia Lennon couldn't take things, so she took a dive off a cliff.

"Last up, Brian Larke managed to pull off Michael Gibraltar's collar without losing his fingers, somehow. It worked here, but I wouldn't recommend it as a first choice for the future.

"Now, I know y'all were paying attention at the start, so you know when I say move you gotta move. And I do say move. I think the most proper place to wrap everything up is in the Ghost Town, don't y'all agree? So, everything except the Ghost Town is off limits for the rest of the game. Hoof it to town, or yer not gonna make it no matter what you do."

Time for the eighth and FINAL Virtua rolls before the finale:

1. Jacqueline Conroy (Inky)
2. Brian Larke (peregrineink)
3. Samuel Wilson (Iceblock)

Leaving us (assuming no cards) with a final four of Leo Raclaw, Kaede Tanaka, Renee Murphy, and Rebecca Clark.

Due to danger-zones potentially getting in the way of the current death scenes (something we didn't foresee happening with the staggering system on deadlines), the next IC announcement with the last danger-zones will be up after these character's deaths from the previous rolls are completed at around (re: before) April 15:

1. Amelia Lennon (Pippin)
2. Michael Gibraltar (AuraMasterFox)

As usual, there are three days to play cards. Deaths are due by April 30th for the FINAL set.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
I knew my roll luck would only last so long :(

A Hero would be appreciated, but send in death ideas anyway. I'm gonna be picky though, so do your research.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aw maaaaan, I was really hoping to get into a finale. :-/

If anyone wants to see Brian in the finale, please please please use a card! If not, PM me for death ideas.
-PeregrineInk

Honoring the glorious dead:
F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
YLW5:Jake Langston:Just a nice guy-No kills- Death by misunderstanding
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
M18: Brian Larke: A horrible human being.- Two kills- Death by just desserts.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twelve hours, and eighteen minutes for cards.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day and thirty-one minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eleven hours and sixteen minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whoops. Forgot to close these last night.

Anyways, card time is over. Congrats to the finalists. An Endgame planning section will be up for you soon.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sixteen days for deaths. Please be prompt!
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The announcement and DZs are up. You have exactly three days from the time of this post to evacuate them.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twenty-two hours, and seventeen minutes to evacuate DZs. Please also remember that the deadline for deaths is rapidly approaching.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day and forty-three minutes to get clear of DZs. We really don't want to have to blow anyone up.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seven hours and twenty-five minutes to get clear of DZs. A reminder: everything except the ghost town is a DZ. I think there are still characters in a few areas, though I can't really remember.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
Glub glub.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Five days for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brian Larke went out as he went in.....a champion.
-PeregrineInk

Honoring the glorious dead:
F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
YLW5:Jake Langston:Just a nice guy-No kills- Death by misunderstanding
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
M18: Brian Larke: A horrible human being.- Two kills- Death by just desserts.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Virtua Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.