Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Lore Suggestion Thread
Topic Started: Mar 16 2012, 04:44 PM (4,120 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm reserving 37 btw.
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Homeless Bearde
Member Avatar
"Two plus two is four, minus one is three quick maths"
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I call Seasons 49 and 51, please!
SOTF SCDos
Brandon Baxter is holding it all together. -- Keep it secret, keep it safe.
Kasumi White is writing her story. -- She could do this.

The Past

My Steam Stats

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Season 42, please!
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
After discussion:

Calling seasons is a courtesy, not a hard claim. Staff will note your expressed interest on the list, but will remove you from it should one month pass with no submission.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Espi
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Season 50 no longer needs to be reserved. Here it is:

Dates: 2017
Winner: Kiera Bradford (3 kills)
Runner Up: Annie Bauer (6 kills)
Third Place: Marcus White (0 kills)

Location: A small, fairly deserted island in the Caribbean, consisting mostly of dense jungles, beaches and several small and vacated settlements.

Notable Participants:
Kiera Bradford (4 kills, winner): A generally cheerful and sweet girl, Kiera earned early fame with her reaction to her weapon, a set of 3 grenades, but slipped into the background in a group of more outgoing friends. However, she displayed surprising cunning, avoiding extermination with the rest of her group, and afterwards used this to propel herself to victory. Kiera is a very popular winner for her interesting story.
Annie Bauer (6 kills, runner-up): Annie was the top killer in Season 50, a title earned by ruthless pragmatism. However, her violent actions took a toll on her mind, leading to a gradual decline in sanity. Annie earned a fanbase for her playstyle and her increasingly violent actions, as well as earning favor for her interesting change in personality, and is overall viewed as a strong villain and a great character.
Marcus White (0 kills, 3rd place): The hero of the season, Marcus was raised by doctors with intent to become one himself. A solo traveler, Marcus is notable for his philosophical nature, pacifism and
Ace Brewer and Zachary Smith (0 kills each, 5th and 6th place): A pair of extremely devoted friends, Ace and Zach earned a fair number of fans for their extremely close relationship. While some believe their relationship was more romantic than friendly, citing their deaths as evidence, their cheerful and overall heroic nature made them fairly popular.
Austin Farrow and Gary Warren (3 kills each, 9th and 11th place): A pair of intelligent, tactical players, Austin and Gary’s intelligence and planning earned the pair fans who appreciate tactics and a number of extremely memorable kills. Victims of luck more than superior skill.
Sandra Perez (1 kill, 19th place): An early favorite for a winner, Sandra was intelligent, ruthless and practical. A loner by nature, she engaged most people with caution and fled many scenes. Fortunately for her, she avoided the day 1 massacre by moments, and took advantage of it after the fact. Her scavenging and avoidant nature made her fall mostly off the radar, save for her well-known death scene.
Dirk Watanabe, Melissa Jones and Laney Crocker (0 kills each, 29th, 28th and 27th place): A group of students who agreed to travel together for protection, along with Kiera Bradford. Their relative safety was shattered on Day 3 when player team Austin Farrow and Gary Warren attacked and killed them, save for Kiera.
Alexis “Lexi” Crawford and Susanne Fisher (4 kills and 3 kills respectively, 39th and 44th place): Two aspiring players, both were considered to be eye-candy fodder until they received submachine guns as weapons. Despite not knowing each other, their coinciding attacks on one large group led to what is known as the massacre.

Summary: For season 50, 50 players were placed into the game. The producers wisely avoided any unusual gimmicks and left the season fairly standard, which many believe led to its success as a whole.

Day 1 is considered fairly standard. Kiera met up with Dirk, Melissa and Laney, her allies whom she stays with until their death. Marcus, a very spiritual young man, spends much of his time meditating and wandering, but is alone for the whole day. Annie, assigned a javelin, scores the first kill of the season when she throws it into a group and kills Joey Starr before fleeing, a hit-and-run that sets the pace for the rest of her gameplay. Ace Brewer and Zachary Smith meet up and, in a very memorable scene, engage in fake fisticuffs and generally joke around before embracing and agreeing to work together solemnly. They proceed to camp out by the beach, spending most of their time playing or relaxing. Most other students do very little until the infamous massacre.

The most notable Day 1 event is the massacre. A group of 7 students, including Sandra Perez, awoke in the largest settlement on the island and decided to camp it out. However, midway through the day, Lexi Crawford and Susanne Fisher, both assigned assault rifles, decided to attack the group, completely unaware of the other’s identical plan. They charged into the town from opposite ends, opening fire. Sandra, seeing the runners, fled mere seconds before the other girls pulled the triggers, narrowly escaping death.

In the end, Lexi scored 4 kills, including Susanne, who got 3 during the gunfight. Lexi, however, was badly wounded and Sandra, who had watched from nearby, snuck back and stabbed Lexi in the back with her assigned dagger, allowing her access to all the supplies of the dead students, including two pistols.

Day 2 brought the proliferation of several killers. Annie scored another kill early in the morning, sneaking up on a sleeping student named Harper Jenkins and using Harper’s own gun to kill her. Austin and Gary met up and, after a tense standoff, agreed to team up until, in Gary’s words, “The time is right”. Marcus, coming across the brutal massacre scene, engaged in a long funeral for each, speaking to each of the deceased in turn before moving on from the now-looted area.

Day 3 is most notable for the fall of Kiera’s team. While resting by a stream, they were discovered by Gary and Austin, who used Gary’s sniper rifle and Austin’s previous gun experience to kill Dirk from afar. When they decided to investigate, Kiera shrewdly slipped away as Melissa and Laney walked into an ambush and were shot to death. Kiera then fled deep into the jungle.

As of Day 4, Annie’s sanity began to slip. She was twitchy and jumpy after a sleepless night, and seemed scared of every shadow. A boy named Colby Connors was unfortunate enough to encounter her, spooking her from behind. She turned and screamed, before charging and tackling Colby to the ground before beating his head against the ground, killing him. She started sobbing hysterically shortly after before fleeing the scene.

Gary and Austin, unknowingly watched by Sandra, decided to camp out the stream, and were fortunate enough for a girl named Jillian Falkner to approach it, leading to Austin scoring his second kill. However, while looting her bag, he dropped the gun in the stream, ruining it. Sandra, who had up until now played well, made the error of assuming them unarmed. She charged in, firing madly with both guns, but missed every shot due to inexperience. Gary, wielding a gun of his own, returned fire. They both missed every shot, leading to a second where each froze as their weapons stopped firing, a scene made into a very popular GIF. Then, Gary threw the gun at Sandra, knocking her over and allowing him to kick her to death.

Gary and Austin’s luck ran out when Austin grew paranoid. Late at night on Day 6, Austin stoically smothered his partner, whispering, “The time’s right. Sorry, man.” He didn’t make it very far, though. Midway through the next day, Austin was approaching the beach from the jungle when he discovered Annie huddled in a ball, sobbing. Before he could react, she rolled over and shot him with the gun clenched tightly. He slumped over on top of her, resulting in her spending several minutes screaming and crying before shoving him off and fleeing. Ace and Zach, only a few yards away on the beach, opted not to investigate.

Later that night, only 6 students remained. Kiera, Zach, Ace, Annie, Marcus and a relative unknown named Anne Jones, who spent most of her game wandering aimlessly and avoiding nearly everyone by sheer bad direction. Kiera spotted Zach and Ace sleeping next to their campfire, Ace having falling asleep while on watch. She pulled out one of her grenades, and in a very well-known scene, paces back and forth towards and away from the boys for several steps before eventually, clenching her teeth, pulling the pin and throwing it at them. The explosion was not immediately fatal, and the two boys spent their last moments trying to drag themselves towards each other.

As the final 4, Kiera, Annie, Marcus and Anne were directed to the cliffs on the northern shore. Anne, arriving first, greeted Annie with a cheerful, “I swear, I have not talked to a single person in-“before being shot repeatedly in the chest. Her look of shock appears to terrify Annie, who shoves the dying but still-standing Anne off the cliff before breaking into sobs again.

Marcus and Kiera meet up only a few yards away in the jungle. Engaging in a peaceful discussion for several minutes, they agree that one of them should go home, though Marcus refuses to kill Annie and wants to talk instead. Approaching the other girl, Marcus is not followed by Kiera. He speaks gently for a few minutes with Annie, but as she sits up and smiles she shoots him with her last bullet. He slumps over, muttering, “Why?” leaving Annie alone laughing madly on the edge.

A short-lived victory is followed by a grenade from Kiera, leaving her the sole survivor and winner. She sits on a rock a few feet from the cliff, waiting.

Legacy: Good
Season 50 was a solid milestone season, which is largely attributed to a very competent group of players. The overall focus of the cast on strategic players and the emphasis on some very tactical plays makes Season 50 a very popular season with fans of the gameplay and strategy coupled with editing that made each scene extremely intense. For casual fans, the season’s hero Marcus White and the descent into villainy by Kiera Bradford make for very compelling television.

Kiera took advantage of the money she received to put herself and her now-estranged siblings through college. She currently works as a nurse in a hospital in her hometown and has no children. An extremely popular music video of her killing of Ace and Zach, with the song, “Grenade” playing went viral shortly after the episode aired.

Suggested by: Espional
TV2: Died, Didn't Do

SC2: Attempt Number Deux

Kween in Yella
Member Avatar
Ratchet Consort of Hastur, they/them pronouns pls!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Putting in a reservation request for Season 28!
TV-2 Kids
SCDos Kids

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

backslash
Member Avatar
A Degenerate
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pitch for Season 31!

Spoiler: click to toggle
Characters

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  * ]
Reserving Season 11
Characters

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Aloha
Member Avatar
honey nut feelios
[ *  *  * ]
[redacted]
Characters

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Slayer
Member Avatar
Ouch.
[ *  * ]
Reserving Seasons 52 and 38, since I'm finally going to draft some lore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · TV2 Planning/Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.