Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Virtua-SOTF: Seventh Rolls
Topic Started: Mar 16 2012, 12:16 PM (1,186 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty, everyone. Here they are: the penultimate pre-endgame Virtua rolls. Deaths are due on April 15th. Please make sure they are all in on time. Also, please leave your opinions in the Virtua Hammers. We'd love to hear from you there.

The rolls:

1. Delilah Rivers (Keaka)
2. Amelia Lennon (Pippin)
3. Michael Gibraltar (AuraMasterFox)
4. Maria Hall (Lord_Shadow)

As always, you have three days to play cards.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Um...would someone mind saving Big Mike, please? I would be eternally grateful.
Edited by Aura, Mar 16 2012, 07:12 PM.
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aw, both of my babies are on the chopping block for these rolls. (Delilah Rivers and Big Mike Gibraltar ;) )

I love my girl Delilah, and I won't turn down a save :-] ... But if you want to send me scene ideas fitting for the little french(canadian) terror (lol, Napoleon - just kidding she's not a bad girl at all, despite popular belief) please send me some. Just know, that I'd love for the scene to happen at Delilah's current thread and involve the character Samuel Wilson in some form or another if possible, but I am still open for anything you folk have to offer for me.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Pippin
Member Avatar
Look at the POOL, Michael, look at the magic in it!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, seriously rolls. Not cool. Not. Cool. It's like TV all over again.

Um... yeah, I really love writing Amelia, so if anyone would be willing to save her again, I'd be super seriously eternally grateful.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

Awesome art by awesome people

???

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twenty hours, and seven minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Appreciate a save, but prepared for the inenvitable. Was hoping for an endgame spot this time around, but I'm cool with being out. PM for death rights.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Twenty-three hours and fifty-six minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty, I've been prepared to expect a close to my girl's story around this point, so I'm pretty okay with this. In fact I was saving her to save one special character in particular. Turns out my favorite character didn't need my lifeline so far, which is pretty cool. :]

As for plans, I don't have many atm. Didn't get any death ideas yet. So if any of you all have anything at all, planning wise: Please drop me a line. We can work something out.
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Rights taken. No more pms please. Death soon. Very soon.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Six hours and twenty-seven minutes for any last-moment cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's card time complete. Deaths are due on April 15th. Please be prompt.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Aura
Member Avatar
The Fool
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
OK...if anyone has plans for Big Mike's demise...you can PM me...

I kind of wanted him to go out protecting someone...but you can do whatever you want.
SOTF-TV v2

SP1: Lukas Graves- Forming a team in United
VW2: Angie Hart- Having a bad time of it in Balls Deep

Past Minis
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
Look at the POOL, Michael, look at the magic in it!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Noooo, Amelia :C

I kinda had a plan for Amelia's death, but given her current situation, I'm not entirely sure that it'll exactly work out. So, PM me if you wish, but please bear in mind that if I can find a way to make my idea work, I probably will.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

Awesome art by awesome people

???

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey there. Delilah's game is over.

Oh it's what you do to me.

Virtua was great and I loved helping everyone else's stories. Good luck to everyone left.

(Oh and looks like my other Virtua creation, Big Mike, outlasted Delilah. How about that! Also weird. Mike's wiki profile seems to be blank.)

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And so the game comes to a close for a girl who didn't want to play.

Requiescat in pace

Loved my run through Virtua, must better than my stint on TV. Can't wait to see the ending.
Mini Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Virtua Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.