Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Virtua Sotf: Second Announcement; The 6th rolls
Topic Started: Mar 2 2012, 05:28 AM (1,947 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noon, Day Two:

Morning gave rise to the sun and signaled the end of a death filled night. A gathering of clouds seemed to come out from nowhere, blanketing the desert sky and lending a slightly cooler environment to the plains than the previous day. Also blaring out from seemingly nowhere in the zone, came a very familiar voice.

"Howdy par'ners. Don't think I 'oughta need to introduce myself again. Y'all should be familiar with my voice 'bout now. Last night was a doozie, y'all been outdoing yourselves, thought I should let y'all know. Anyway straight to the business and all...

"First up, we had ourselves a little tussle in those mines. Clair Belvedere went 'en got stabbed with an arrowhead by Rebecca Clark.

"Lisa Cooper had herself a 'lil accident involving her collar. That's a fair warning for all ya outlaws who feel like wanderin' too far off, ya hear?

"Tania Chell died in one really nasty fashion after gettin struck on the head with a pick axe by Ameila Lennon. Let's just say that what happened to her body afterwards, ain't none too pretty and I doubt even dem buzzards would want nothin' to do with it.

"Rebecca Clark struck again, this time gettin' Alex Henry in the knee with an arrow. And then he sorta fell in the river. Not a safe place, that river.

"Julia Wilson didn't think we were serious and she paid the price for it after getting tomahawked in the back of the head by Vivian Cathwell. Speaking of Vivian Cathwell she and Samantha Atterman were done in by arrows shot by who else, but our arrow extraordinaire, Rebecca Clark at the trading post. Eoin Harper was also shot, but with a good ole' 12 gauge by my new favorite cowboy, Brian Larke.

"The River claimed two more, when Clarisse Huntingdon and William Lohman decided to go for a 'lil swim. Ah, well.

"Last of all, we had ourselves one big ole' wild fire and five dead bodies all in this single home. Holly Romero started things out when she went trigger happy on her own gang, shooting and killing all of Pepper Clarke, Marco Ricco and Roy Benson when they tried to stop her. Word of advice: Best you ain't standing in no way of a loaded gun, kay?

"Holly Romero herself was burned to crisp after getting trapped in the fire created by Delilah Rivers after Leo Raclaw knocked her down. That same fire took the life of Amanda Clearwater, as well. Poor little lady, everyone thought she was dead before then too.

"Well, that seems to be the end of it -and oh, the ranch and the springs are safe. But The Chapel and all of the Ghost Town ain't. You young rustlers like staying around the buildings it seems. Let's see how y'all do on the outside for a while eh? If y'all ain't wantin' to know what'll happen then it's probably in yer best interest to ride out of them places.

"Keep up the fine journey out there. Y'all hear from me again, come night."

~~~~~~~~~

Here are the Rolls:

1. Harper Morgan (CaseyNuge)
2. Benny Lightfield (Dr. Roy)
3. Lena Lazarus (shining knight)
4. Amelia Lennon (Pippin) - Anton Chevalier (Fioriboy, Hero Card used)
5. Simon Mattheson (Jadedflames)

Deaths are due by March 31st, so that gives you all alot of time, but please be quick about it.

You all have three days to play any cards!

~~~~~

Announcement will be up in one-two days, when the extensions wrap up, to make sense IC time wise.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cash Money
Member Avatar
SLOBAMA APPROVES
[ *  * ]
aaaaaargh the rolls just want the entire theater group dead, don't they?

Anyway, I know he's been heroed once already, but the quest for revenge is just getting started, so... please? Also, I'm going to be out of commission from tomorrow until Sunday (I'll make a formal Away post soon), so if you have any death ideas/want to cut a deal, please send PMs within the next 12 hours or so.

EDIT: I'm back.
Edited by Cash Money, Mar 4 2012, 09:28 PM.
Program:
M04: Kingsley Tran
Sydney Cattrell coming soon

The Past

The Future

Pippin
Member Avatar
W A H
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, these rolls are seriously just the worst things.

I would seriously, seriously love for Amelia to get heroed. I've got plans for her that've only really got going now. You shall get my undying gratitude if she is saved.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

Awesome art by awesome people

???

Jadedflames
Member Avatar
Let's go fly a kite.
[ *  * ]
Ahhh, Simon. Twice in a row. Fine, that actually makes things easier for me, computerless as I am. I have a good idea of what want to do, but I am always open to suggestion, so if anyone has death ideas, send me a PM!

^.^

EDIT: I would love to have his death in kinda the next week, just a heads up.
Edited by Jadedflames, Mar 2 2012, 09:04 PM.
Virtua-SOTF
F11 - Samantha Atterman - Camping Set -

M06 -
Simon Mattheson - Winchester Rifle -

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Danger Zones are lifted. New ones will be up with the IC announcement which itself is soon to be up after extensions are done.

A little less then two days left to play cards.
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
By my count, you have one day, two hours, and thirty-five minutes to play cards. Be quick if you wanna save anyone!
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Woops, I only just noticed this.

Heroing Anton Chevalier for Amelia Lennon.

If anyone has any suggestions for how to off Anton, feel free to let me know.
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1

Pippin
Member Avatar
W A H
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh my gosh. Thank you so much Fiori! My undying gratitude is yours; do with it what you will.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

Awesome art by awesome people

???

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One hour and thirty six minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's a wrap on cards. Deadline's the 31st.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Don't tell me to smile
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, whoops. I forgot these were a thing.

But, yes, ideas would be lovely. PM away folks.
Bring Out Your Dead

Getting a Second Chance

Live free. Die young.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
IC Announcement is now up.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh right. There is a count down for danger-zones.
Everyone has three days to leave the danger-zoned areas.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fifteen hours and forty minutes to evacuate DZs. Please be prompt!
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Don't tell me to smile
[ *  *  *  * ]
Harper went a bit Ophelia there, at the end.
Bring Out Your Dead

Getting a Second Chance

Live free. Die young.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Virtua Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.