Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
While Rome Burns; Open
Topic Started: Jan 28 2012, 05:01 PM (1,131 Views)
kervin555
Member Avatar
Renee Murphy, as Facemade by me!
[ *  * ]
So that was that, then. Renee followed Sam to outside the saloon.

They'd talk again once they'd found others, ones that weren't out to kill. Not people like Vivian or Brian or Simon. Nonviolents and peacemakers. Just the kinds of allies that one would need to keep oneself sane.

But they were still all going to die, weren't they?

Renee drew out a breath and watched Sam walk down the street. "Thank you," she said quietly, not loudly enough for him to hear.

She'd acted weak, she realized. But it wasn't out of desperation or even the loneliness that she told Sam about. No, Renee had always been weak and she knew that. She'd told Brian as much when they saw each other. But now she had Sam, and he looked like he was much better than Brian could ever be.

Plus, she had a goal now. To follow Sam. To look for others, maybe find Delilah. Not just wander aimlessly, waiting to get killed. Renee always worked best with a goal in mind.

She stepped onto the street and followed Sam.

Just try not to get him killed too soon, Renee.

(Renee Murphy continued elsewhere...)
Mini Characters
Virtua SOTF - F05: Renee Murphy - GAME OVER - Tec-9, H&K MP5 - "Are you going to talk to me this time? "Well, now or never, right?"
Threads: Holding Out For A Hero > Inexplicable > Rebel Without a Clue > While Rome Burns > Far From Home > Breaking Point > Swan Song > Still Red > Last of the Alderbrooks

Virtua SOTF - M16: Patrick Reynolds - GAME OVER - 2x Molotov Cocktails - "Um, I think we're lost." "Is that odd? Handsome guy like me and he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Threads: The Funniest Joke in the World > I Can Hear the Bells > From Where You're Kneeling

Artistic Interpretations AKA Give these people a round of applause!

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Saloon · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.