Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Virtua-Sotf: "Midmonth" Rolls; The Third Rolls
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 04:44 AM (1,645 Views)
Mini_HELP
Member Avatar
Alright, who the hell plugged in the Overlord?
[ *  *  *  * ]
To avoid confusion, the staff has decided to switch around the Announcements and the Midmonth rolls. In other words this is now the midmonth rolls thread and the upcoming rolls should contain the first announcement. Apologies for the delays.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey I'd like to ask for an extension on Amanda's death. Getting the scene put together with the large number of handlers and deaths has slowed this down a lot. It shouldn't be too long though.

EDIT: Forgot to ask for a number of days. I think 5 should cover it, and if it doesn't I'll just write it anyway and people will just have to pick up the scene after that.
Edited by Courtography, Jan 24 2012, 04:16 AM.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

Cash Money
Member Avatar
SLOBAMA APPROVES
[ *  * ]
Seconding bacon's sentiment regarding Martin.
Program:
M04: Kingsley Tran
Sydney Cattrell coming soon

The Past

The Future

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apologies for forgetting to post.

Looks valid, especially with V5 throwing a kink into everybody's plans and slowing Mini down. Extensions granted.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Mini_HELP
Member Avatar
Alright, who the hell plugged in the Overlord?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just a note from Mini_Help to handlers involved with inactive (Handled by Mini_Help) characters: Apologies for the delay. Inactive characters will be posted with in a timely manner from now on. Starting the next posts done.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Virtua Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.