Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Virtua-Sotf: "Midmonth" Rolls; The Third Rolls
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 04:44 AM (1,647 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The IC announcement will be up as soon as the staff have everything sorted out. Apologies for the delay there.

~~

Due to the strict schedule we have for Virtua deaths as outlined here, the Third Virtua rolls will be posted for you now:

1. Renee Murphy (kervin555) - Clair Belvedere (CondorTalon, Hero Card used)
2. Trevor Altahen (widespreadinman)
3. Kaede Tanaka (KamiKaze) - Martin Ricco (Dr. Roy, Hero Card used)
4. Clarisse Huntingdon (Namira)
5. Amanda Clearwater (bacon)

Also, Remember that the following characters still need to die, from the second rolls by January 14:

1. Ramona Shirley (Inky)
2. Elliot Day (xylophonefairy)
5. Warren Davies (The Bearded One)

The characters that have not yet been killed off from the first rolls are overdue and will now be taken care of with Mini_Help.

Remember: With this much time given, we are probably not giving any extensions, and will be enforcing the deadline with Helpkills if required.

Everyone has three days to play any cards. January 29: 3rd roll deaths due. We'll go with Psychadelic's timezone for this.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay yeah, PM me for death rights...
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
this avatar satisfies me so well
[ *  *  *  * ]
nope.avi

Heroing Clair Belvedere for Renee Murphy.

PMs for death ideas would be much appreciated.
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron

The afterlife

widespreadinman
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Alright, either card Trevor or PM me for death rights. That's all I ask.
Virtua Characters

Posted Image

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Agh, actually, my timezone is in a state of flux at the moment and will be changing within the week and maybe a good deal on a regular basis after that. Another staffer might be a better point of comparison for the foreseeable future. Apologies!
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Killervole

Agh, actually, my timezone is in a state of flux at the moment and will be changing within the week and maybe a good deal on a regular basis after that. Another staffer might be a better point of comparison for the foreseeable future. Apologies!

Okay, my timezone then. =P
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Cash Money
Member Avatar
SLOBAMA APPROVES
[ *  * ]
Man these rolls have sucked.

Heroing Martin Ricco for Katie Tanaka.

I have a death idea in the works, but it's very nebulous and subject to change, so don't hesitate to PM.
Program:
M04: Kingsley Tran
Sydney Cattrell coming soon

The Past

The Future

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Heroing Martin Ricco for Katie Tanaka.

*hugs!

Thank you. One of these days, man, I guess I shall repay you. <3333
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Almost exactly 24 hours left to play any cards.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
About 7 hours left, but I won't be around at the deadline. If none of the staff call deadline by then, you may continue to use cards until I get back onto the computer.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Card playing deadline has passed. Deaths due on January 29th.

We'll also try get that IC announcement up ASAP.

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Boom, Roasted.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

chitoryu12
Member Avatar
Oh hai Jesus
[ *  * ]
*runs in and flings death on the desk*
The Program
M10: John Ferrara: Italian soccer star
Weapons: Banjo w/ eagle logo (broken)
Calico Liberty III Handgun (50/50, 50/50)

[M19: Matthew Gourlay: Rich Bitch
Weapons: Calico Liberty III handgun (Taken)

SOTF-TV
BLK01: Bob Lazenby: Hipster
Weapons: Laser Pointer

Virtua-SOTF
M13: Kenneth Danielson
Weapons: Tobacco pipe (discarded in Town Outskirts)

I just slit a man's throat and stole his clothes and I love you all!

Mini_HELP
Member Avatar
Alright, who the hell plugged in the Overlord?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Warren is dead.

Also characters from the last rolls need to die by January 14th. Characters from the current rolls have till January 29th.

widespreadinman
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
For sale:Soul of Trevor Altahen
Price: Best Offer
Virtua Characters

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Virtua Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.