Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Virtua: Second Rolls
Topic Started: Dec 15 2011, 06:09 PM (936 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alrighty, folks. Here are the second rolls for Virtua:

1. Jacqueline Conroy (Inky) - Ramona Shirley (Inky, Swap Card used)
2. Elliot Day (xylophonefairy)
3. Tito Simonin (Caporacolo)
4. Martha Stock (Deamon)
5. Warren Davies (The Bearded One)

Three days for cards. Deaths are due on the fourteenth of January. Remember the new system.

Also, remember that the following characters are still rolled from the first time:
-1. Kenneth Danielson (chitoryu12)
-2. Patrick Reynolds (kervin555)

With this much time given, we are probably not giving any extensions, and will be enforcing the deadline with Helpkills if required.

So, there you go!
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
lolswapping for Ramona Shirley.

No freaking idea what I wanna do, so PM me for death rights.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

Caporacolo
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Uhm...if anybody is willing to "hero" card for Tito, it would be really appreciated, since i was starting to develop him in a quite good direction.

Anyway, if this isn't going to happen, since i didn't plan for all this, any ideas for Tito's death would be very helpful.
VIRTUA SotF

Male n.15: Tito Simonin

Weapons: Bag of Glitter (Designed), Wooden Staff (taken from an old broom in a house)

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Errr...Well if anyone would like to hero Martha be my guest. If not I'll try and get some solid ideas for a death together.
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia

SOTF-TV2
SOTF: The Program V2
Virtua-SOTF

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two days and twenty-nine minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Twenty-three hours and five minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
So uh...yeah, I still lack any actual death-right requests. I'm not that picky, anyone who wants to kill a random theatre girl who likes basketball just send a PM my way, it would be mucho appreciated.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
my bubbles
[ * ]
Oh, actually did not notice this thread until just now. Aww. If any has any ideas for how best to kill him then I'm all ears!
Posted Image
you would not believe your eyes

Virtua-SOTF
{F06} Lucy Johnston - figuring out how [moonshine] could possibly be classed as a weapon in the Chapel
{M21} Elliot Day - planning a peaceful game and smashing cacti with his [sledgehammer] in the Cactus Patch Springs

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's past time for cards. Remember to get your deaths in on time.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Deamon
Member Avatar
How I Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another one down
PV2.5
Dakota Hightower - - The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

SOTF SC2
G04: Yasmin "Yaz" Carrol - - I'm Dracula Bitch - "I'll be back as quickly as possible. I promise."
G19: Kris - - - - - - - Myopia

SOTF-TV2
SOTF: The Program V2
Virtua-SOTF

Caporacolo
Member Avatar
[ * ]
And the last breath finally came...
VIRTUA SotF

Male n.15: Tito Simonin

Weapons: Bag of Glitter (Designed), Wooden Staff (taken from an old broom in a house)

kervin555
Member Avatar
Renee Murphy, as Facemade by me!
[ *  * ]
Patrick Reynolds is dead.
Mini Characters
Virtua SOTF - F05: Renee Murphy - GAME OVER - Tec-9, H&K MP5 - "Are you going to talk to me this time? "Well, now or never, right?"
Threads: Holding Out For A Hero > Inexplicable > Rebel Without a Clue > While Rome Burns > Far From Home > Breaking Point > Swan Song > Still Red > Last of the Alderbrooks

Virtua SOTF - M16: Patrick Reynolds - GAME OVER - 2x Molotov Cocktails - "Um, I think we're lost." "Is that odd? Handsome guy like me and he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Threads: The Funniest Joke in the World > I Can Hear the Bells > From Where You're Kneeling

Artistic Interpretations AKA Give these people a round of applause!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
About four days left for any incomplete deaths (January 14th). Remember if characters are not dead by the deadline, mini_help will take over. If you need an extension, now is the time to ask.
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
my bubbles
[ * ]
This might be insanely last minute, but for the first time in about two months I've had some free time and used it to kill of Elliot in the most passive way I could think of. Written at 1am when I suddenly realised it wasn't going to be the 14th in the US for much longer (and certainly not during hours when I'm awake).
Posted Image
you would not believe your eyes

Virtua-SOTF
{F06} Lucy Johnston - figuring out how [moonshine] could possibly be classed as a weapon in the Chapel
{M21} Elliot Day - planning a peaceful game and smashing cacti with his [sledgehammer] in the Cactus Patch Springs

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Virtua Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.