Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Relationships Thread!; Post here if you want friends and stuff!
Topic Started: Dec 4 2011, 07:58 AM (2,010 Views)
Super Llama
[ * ]
Okay, this one might be a little tricky.

Lyn Burbank is an anti-social, perpetually gloomy kid with serious self-worth issues (along with being a closeted lesbian, and perhaps a little bit of a stigma of being that creepy-looking girl in the corner.) She could really use a person or two to try and strike up a conversation with her and ultimately befriend her, though it'll be tricky to get her to open up (though not so much after that, since she's practically starving for affection.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Story: One-sided for sure. Jennifer probably would completely discount everything Rose says, while still feigning politeness. Inside though, I'm sure her attitude would infuriate Jen.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh hey, I don't think I ever posted here.

Well, my two (one approved and one awaiting completion as of this post) characters are either fairly popular or fairly well known, so no problems there, but they could use some friends enemies or ex's or lovers or mailmen or generally just anything:

Anna Kateridge: Lazy, weird, talkative lunatic of a rich/popular girl who has little to no direction in life and sort of just goes where the wind blows. Has been around the barn a few times with some guys, and prefers to stay at home than go out. Also, she talks. A lot. More than you can imagine.

Preston Grey (yet to be approved): Lazy beach bum and surfer who drinks a lot, parties hard, spent more time on his surfboard or skateboard than he has in class and has little to no direction in life and sort of just goes where the wind blows. You will probably lose about 10 IQ points just by talking to him.
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

shining knight
Member Avatar
Coming soon from the bbc: The shocking finale of live chess
[ *  * ]
Harold Smythe needs some poor girl to be constantly stalked by him.
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

Chain of Virtua Progression: >1>2 >3

Slayer
Member Avatar
Ouch.
[ *  * ]
If you're still around, I'll get back to you on that.

On the note of relationships, David Jackson is supposed to be among the popular crowd. He could use close friends, acquaintances, people who honestly don't like him very much for whatever reason, past girlfriends/sexual partners, whatever people feel like offering.

shining knight
Member Avatar
Coming soon from the bbc: The shocking finale of live chess
[ *  * ]
I am still around
Virtua

Lena Lazarus

Chain of Virtua Progression: >1>2 >3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · SC1 Discussion/Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.