Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Relationships Thread!; Post here if you want friends and stuff!
Topic Started: Dec 4 2011, 07:58 AM (2,012 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, here is the official thread to set up relationships! What do you do here? Simple! Just post your remade or adopted characters in here, and see if people want to do stuff with them!

See the one from Virtua, for example.

So yeah! What you do here is pretty simple. Just post your characters that need relationships and see if people would be interested.

My two:

Carol Burke- Carol's nice and happy. She needs friends. Enemies are not completely impossible, as well, if your character would be the type to hate her. But yes, friends! Carol loves friends. Just as long as they don't strangle her.

Sidney Rice- Sidney, on the other hand, is... kind of an obnoxious bitch. Specifically, she's an obnoxious bitch of the troll-y variety. Naturally, she needs enemies, especially people she's trolled. Friends? Sure. Just as long as they could put up with her!

So yeah! Need some sort of relationship? Post here!
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mimi
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
I don't think Brit would particularly care for either of your girls, Kam! Carol might get a pass, just because she's quieter, but I can see Sidney really getting under her skin and she'd be the first to tell her to brush her goddamn hair 8D.

Brittany Ashworth could use some friends and enemies alike! She's an unabashed cheerleader with a penchant for speaking her mind. I assume she'd need a group of popular friends, typically jocks and cheerleaders and the like, as well as a couple of guys she may have been in a relationship/gotten physical with! Maybe one that has a thing for her? Equally, she's pretty easy to hate as she doesn't keep her opinion to herself, so enemies are welcomed! :P.

Down for anything!
Edited by Mimi, Dec 4 2011, 03:11 PM.

Posted Image

GOLD HYENAS 1
GENESIS BRADLEY-BAKER

Posted Image

Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, as Jennifer doesn't really believe in enemies (outwardly that is) making an enemy of any of the characters so far is out of the question. (Friendship is mandatory!) But yeah, I could see Jen inwardly hating Sydney while pretending to be her friend. History interest might help with that. For Brit, I could definitely see a similar thing. Outward friend whilst inwardly feeling that she's a loudmouth who may or may not be competition for the attention of guys. As for Carol, barely better than acquaintance is all I can see.

So yeah, Jennifer Steinman needs some friends, acquaintances, romantic rivals, and a few one-sided in public enemies. Chalk it up to her friendly and calm exterior, being the kind of person you'd have little reason to hate. As for the interior, well if you knew what she was really like you wouldn't want to be her friend. =P Also, any guys that she has her sights set on can be sure that drama can and will follow them, so if anyone's up for some destructive teen drama that's a plus!

Gonna try to do more pregame for once. Should be interesting how it affects characterization to the game.
Mini Characters

There was once a dumb psuedo-news line here. Now there's this pretentious nonsense. YOU1 DID THIS, YOU1 KNOW WHO YOU1 ARE!

1. Yeah you, you nefarious ne'er-do-well you.

Stark
Member Avatar
YOU SAYIN' I LIKE DUDES?!
[ * ]
Both my characters can conveniently be summed up in three words, one of them hyphenated: Charlotte Cave, fun-loving lesbian boxer, and Kris Hartmann, laid-back skateboarding tomboy. Neither is likely to have enemies, at least not mutual ones, but Charlotte actively cultivates friendships with everyone ever, while Kris sticks mainly to her own circles. I'm looking for a few close friends for Kris, as well as plenty of friendly acquaintances for Charlotte, and I'm open to romantic relationships with both.

So, uh, yup. There that is.
Second Chances
Female Student #xx | Charlotte Cave | [CATEGORY NULL] |
Alive
Female Student #xx | Kristina Hartmann | [CATEGORY NULL] | Alive

Mimi
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Love it, LS <3 Brittany would give her a horrific amount of grief for hanging out with the Walmart Babies, though! She might even cut her off completely if she's in a bad mood XD. AND LOL AT COMPETING FOR GUYS! That'll be fun :x

Posted Image

GOLD HYENAS 1
GENESIS BRADLEY-BAKER

Posted Image

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alright, well I've got these two guys.

Chadd Crossen didn't get fleshed out much in v4, but the personality I have going for him is Well Meaning, Roughneck, and Simple is the best way to put it. Not dumb by any stretch, but simple. Motor head, likes to feel like a badass, and loves to drive fast.

Rekka Saionji is Socially Awkward and aloof, and a little apathetic about the whole socializing thing, since it's never something he really cared to do before his move down from Alaska. He's into fishing and the outdoors, cooking, and everything down that particular path. It would most likely take a special kind of person to get through to him in terms of relationships.
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs
Spoiler: click to toggle

Mimi
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
For the record, guys, it doesn't help anyone make relationships if all you're doing is listing down your characters! Responding to other people is the only way to get things done XD.

@Stark: I don't think Brittany would willingly associate with Kris nor Charlotte, but I'd love love love if Charlotte flirted with her, if not just to make her uncomfortable! Poor Brit wouldn't sass her out of fear of getting her face beat in by a boxer!

@Travis: Oh god why is my character such an uppity bitch >_>. Ditto at Stark. Although, I think Slam and I discussed Brittany and Janet having a gymnastics rivalry; so I doubt Brit would be too keen on her greaser boyfriend 8D. Rekka's probably in the same boat as Carol and would avoid the majority of Brit's antagonism because he's quiet.

Posted Image

GOLD HYENAS 1
GENESIS BRADLEY-BAKER

Posted Image

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mimi
Dec 5 2011, 06:33 PM
@Travis: Oh god why is my character such an uppity bitch >_>. Ditto at Stark. Although, I think Slam and I discussed Brittany and Janet having a gymnastics rivalry; so I doubt Brit would be too keen on her greaser boyfriend 8D. Rekka's probably in the same boat as Carol and would avoid the majority of Brit's antagonism because he's quiet.
Perfect! Chadd can refer to her when speaking to Janet as "That bitch from Gymnastics"! Yay needless High School drama and conflict! :D
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mimi- Carol's... not quiet. She's a lot more nice than Sidney, but she's not quiet. She's actually pretty energetic! Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that she tends to not get on people's nerves as much as Sidney (which, to be fair, is somewhat easy). So yeah! Not too quiet, in fact she's one of those energetic types. However, as has been noted, being a new kid would change her interactions with people, so it's not too far out there. XD

But yes. Brittany and Sidney should one day have a bitch-off. It shall be glorious and universe-imploding, as they "critique" each other. :3

Shadowman- I could see some sort of relationship regarding Sidney and Jennifer. Though, I can see her being all "D:<" in regards to her "friendship" with Brittany. So, if you do decide to hang out with Sidney, just be warned you'll get a fair amount of grief about this. XD
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So I have profiles in my sig. So yeah, but descriptions, let's go.

Nick Simmons: He's generally quiet and some people pick on him for having long blonde hair. He likes grunge music. Although he'd be pretty cool with people who like rock/punk/metal in general. He's in the choir too.

Benjamin Latimer: He loves America in general, and plans to join the military after high school. He's in the band (bass drum whoo) and works at a local McDonald's. He also has a group of friends that he goes to the movies with. Although he'd probably be pretty nice to most people.

And I think that's about it, I might read through here more and request friendships soon, but I'm not right now. Okay.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Bacon: I could see Chadd and Benjamin having a mutual respect of some kind. They both seem like the red blooded American type, if you know what I mean. Just Benjamin is planning on taking that to the next step, whereas Chadd is not.

I actually find that funny, OOC. The person Chadd is based off of wound up going into the Marines while v4 was running. XD
Second Chances:

Old RPs

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh, cool. That sounds awesome T-Fox!
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

General Goose
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
So, woo. Profile in my sig. But here's the brief run-down:

Alex Tartaglia: Basically, he likes reading, swimming and drawing, he's a nice guy who tries to be as loyal and supportive as possible to his friends (he's the sort of guy who wants other people to trust him with their problems, while keeping his own locked away. Mostly). He can sometimes be a bit of a sarcastic jerkass though; if your character doesn't like sarcasm or whatever, stay away.

I'm gonna be reading over this thread again to try and see any potential relationships for Alex, but until then, just posting this.
SOTF-TV V2:
GH4: Yagmur Tekindor

THE PROGRAM:
Alexander Adam Tartaglia

SECOND CHANCES:
Alex Tartaglia V2

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Don't tell me to smile
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dear (No Longer)Dead Megan Jacobson is pretty much the epitome of hyperactive white girls. She's got a big personality (and a big mouth), is fiercely loyal to her friends, speaks in fluent sarcasm and movie quotes, and enjoys theater, writing, TV, hanging out with cool people and being funny, and long walks on the beach. She is the opposite of low-key, swears like a sailor, and is generally pretty off the wall. She can also be seen hanging out a lot with Anthony Rollins. I'm hoping to snag her a good group of good friends, and a few more besties.

@Bacon, I know Ben and Megan were friends in Program, so we could probably keep that around. Same goes for Alex, @Goose. @Shadow, Jen and Megs had some issues in-game, maybe we could translate that to pregame frenemies?

Anyone got some ideas for me, throw them up! I'd love to hear it!
Bring Out Your Dead

Getting a Second Chance

Live free. Die young.

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Casey- Yep they're still friends. Not changing that, Megan is awesome.
Second Chances V2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · SC1 Discussion/Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.