Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Character Relationships; Seeing as nobody else has put one up yet...
Topic Started: Aug 25 2011, 09:40 PM (3,988 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay late reply! Sorry all!

Quote:

I'm still looking for people to round out a bit of a past, at least some people that he's had a few liaisons with (in any capacity, even if it's flirting). Delilah seems really shy, though Brian wouldn't rule that (or anyone) out, it would be entirely up to you if you want to have him be a part of your backstory. Brian has a hard time having platonic relationships with girls, but it's entirely possible.

@Peregrineink: Idea. So Brian can def try to flirt with Delilah that cute little french Canadian girl at school. She'll be a tough one though, as she's is very introverted and it's difficult to break that ice with her. How about, Delilah is sorta Brian's most difficult "challenge" so far? She just doesn't seem to give in or react much to Brian's advances? Then in a way Brian sees her as hard to get and again, a good challenge for his skills and what not? Maybe I'll have Delilah have sort of taken notice of him eventually with his persistence? How's that sound?

Quote:

@Keaka Actually both of my characters, Patrick and Renee, would both seem to get along with Big Mike. He seems like a nice kind of guy. (Patrick especially, since he's in theatre)

Same deal with Delilah, since like I said, Patrick's in theatre. Renee's usually a nice enough gal to get along with anyone who's not (openly) antagonistic. Delilah seems like a nice person and Renee likes nice people so yeah, I think it works out.

@Kervin555: Sounds good! Big Mike will def be friendly/friends with both your characters. Delilah will be a bit more difficult with her introverted nature. She'll like you if you are nice to her, but she tends to isolate herself from most people. So even though she's friendly/nice with you, there seems to be that invisible wall, that I'm sure most folks of the theatre club have noticed of the nice but shy girl. It's up to you on how your characters would react to Delilah. Does that work?

Quote:

Keaka, I think Katie will get along fine with both of yours. I believe we discussed Katie and Big Mike in chat before you submitted him, actually! And she'd probably know Delilah from theater, as well. Though they are opposite ends of the temperament scale. What do you think?

@KamiKaze: Yes we did! Big Mike could have an interesting buddy pairing with Kaede. They are both spunky fun loving go getters, but one is this large and overweight guy and the other is a small Japanese girl. Delilah is on the opposite end of temperament to Kaede, true! They'll know each other yup, but again, Delilah is timid and keeps to herself, so it's difficult to break that ice. Does that work?

Quote:

Keaka, Benny's in theater and as such I suspect he'd get along just fine with both of your characters.

@Dr.Roy: Big Mike, def works well with others and would be happy to be your friend. Delilah is shy and stays out of the way, even if she gets along with you. Thoughts?

Quote:

@Keaka: Anton as it happens also hails from Montereal, and he's also part of the theatre program as well, so at the very least he'd try to get to know Deliah. However, unlike Deliah, he also happens to be VERY extroverted. Which could possibly put him at odds with Deliah's much more introverted personality.

Even so, I can still see there being an interesting dynamic between the two characters.

@Fioriboy: I agree, that is an interesting dynamic to see if Anton really wants to get to know her. Again as I've said a couple times in this post, it's just extremely difficult to break the ice with Delilah. Anyone who manages to do that, will make Delilah feel rather close with and like them alot. How does that work for you?
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peregrineink
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Keaka, I dig that, Brian definitely loves a challenge, it's so much better when he wins out in the end. Also this gives him a driving force in the game to seek out either Renee or her to get something going. A very "I can totally swing this to get laid somehow" outlook is going to go on here. Lots of "Let me give you a hug, sugar, you must be so scared. *unhooks bra*"
-PeregrineInk

Honoring the glorious dead:
F26: Maddie Harris: Resident artist.- Seven Unveiled Masterpieces- Death by carelessness
YLW5:Jake Langston:Just a nice guy-No kills- Death by misunderstanding
GLD1:Mae St. Clair -One half of the Golden Couple- One and a half kills- Death by loss of hope
M18: Brian Larke: A horrible human being.- Two kills- Death by just desserts.

Acidic
Member Avatar
Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Also, since it's been awhile, anyone else making relationships with either of my characters?

links in sig
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

"Fuck everyone, cuddle the survivors."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but I thought I'd make another effort to give my character some relationships.

So, I need some more relationships for Alex (link in my signature). He'd be on fairly good terms with anybody who has theatre as a hobby but he lacks anything more specific than that so far. Anybody from the drama club who wants a relationship, bad or good, or anybody into classical music or violin in particular would work well.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles, Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 Entry

The Departed

Cash Money
Member Avatar
SLOBAMA APPROVES
[ *  * ]
@Keaka: I think both of those relationships work well.

@Fenrir: Being both a theater guy and a piano player, Benny would make a good friend, I'd say.
Program:
M04: Kingsley Tran
Sydney Cattrell coming soon

The Past

The Future

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]

Dr. Roy, sounds good to me. Alex is the quiet type so it would be good to have him make friends with someone who can hold up the majority of the conversation like Benny.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles, Heckler & Koch FABARM FP6 Entry

The Departed

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Fenrir.

Big Mike can work in the same way as Benny in terms of a friend with the similar interest: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SOTF_Mini/topic/4545799/1/#new
Second Chances Version 2 Characters:
B14: Kyran Dean | Alive - bandaged cheek with diagonal scar, bloody nose | Whatever (Catchphrase) in: Hero? But I'm a Kid Like Everyone Else | AK-47
G29: Wendy Fischer | Alive | Pantsless in: Carp Diem | Frozen 25lb Carp with no head (Mr. Dolph)

Sotf-TV Season 65 Flagship:
Gold Team Member #4 (SDA Male): Shawn Morrison | One with the Universe | Being Real in: Oracular Spectacular | Brian Peter George St. John Le Baptiste De La Salle Eno, The Deceased Boa Constrictor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Virtua Discussion/Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.