Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Character Relationships; Seeing as nobody else has put one up yet...
Topic Started: Aug 25 2011, 09:40 PM (3,869 Views)
Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Whilst Virtua has no sandbox phase, I thought it would be best to sort out character relationships anyway. After all, real or not these characters still have backstories right?

For starters, Anton Chevalier needs a heap of friends. Preferably those from the popular crowd, although he pretty much gets along with anyone who doesn't find him irksome. He might also need a girlfriend of some description too.

Bruce Nightingale could also do with some buddies as well. Preferably either Magic: The Gathering nerds or people who help out with his videos (filming and editing, etc...).
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

widespreadinman
Member Avatar
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Yeah... Fiori, might want to keep the relationships in one topic. Don't want it to turn into a clusterfuck like V5 Pregame Planning.
Virtua Characters

Posted Image

kervin555
Member Avatar
Renee Murphy, as Facemade by me!
[ *  * ]
Renee Murphy could do with some friends too, particularly anyone who's into books, the internet, etc. Although, anyone works as long as they're not too much of a jerk.

So, she could be like a not-too-big friend of Anton's then, Fiori? You know, just someone who Anton knew by being introduced by someone else? Maybe they went out with some friends a couple of times; had some conversations?

I got nothing on Bruce, though. What do you think, Fiori?
Mini Characters
Virtua SOTF - F05: Renee Murphy - GAME OVER - Tec-9, H&K MP5 - "Are you going to talk to me this time? "Well, now or never, right?"
Threads: Holding Out For A Hero > Inexplicable > Rebel Without a Clue > While Rome Burns > Far From Home > Breaking Point > Swan Song > Still Red > Last of the Alderbrooks

Virtua SOTF - M16: Patrick Reynolds - GAME OVER - 2x Molotov Cocktails - "Um, I think we're lost." "Is that odd? Handsome guy like me and he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Threads: The Funniest Joke in the World > I Can Hear the Bells > From Where You're Kneeling

Artistic Interpretations AKA Give these people a round of applause!

Spoiler: click to toggle

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh oh! Katie Tanaka might need some friends too!

I can sorta see some sort of connection between her and Anton, actually. After all, they're both actors, so they've probably met. At the very least, she could tolerate him well enough. What do you think?
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]
Figures the first time I decide to get involved in a pregame is for the first RP to not have one. I guess it makes sense though.

Anyway, Alex Henry could use some friends. He should be a fairly friendly terms with anyone in the Drama Club, so Katie and Anton if either of you are interested, as well as anyone with an interest in music.
Edited by Fenrir, Aug 26 2011, 09:30 PM.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles

The Departed

Acidic
Member Avatar
Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vienna Gogh would like some homies.

(Profile in sig)
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

"Fuck everyone, cuddle the survivors."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

kervin555
Member Avatar
Renee Murphy, as Facemade by me!
[ *  * ]
So, maybe Renee could be friends with Katie and Vienna, then? That shouldn't be too hard to imagine, them going off together and watching a movie, things like that. Although, Renee and Katie seem like the type to conflict a bit given their different personality types, so that could play out interestingly...

So, Acidic, Kami, what do you say?
Mini Characters
Virtua SOTF - F05: Renee Murphy - GAME OVER - Tec-9, H&K MP5 - "Are you going to talk to me this time? "Well, now or never, right?"
Threads: Holding Out For A Hero > Inexplicable > Rebel Without a Clue > While Rome Burns > Far From Home > Breaking Point > Swan Song > Still Red > Last of the Alderbrooks

Virtua SOTF - M16: Patrick Reynolds - GAME OVER - 2x Molotov Cocktails - "Um, I think we're lost." "Is that odd? Handsome guy like me and he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Threads: The Funniest Joke in the World > I Can Hear the Bells > From Where You're Kneeling

Artistic Interpretations AKA Give these people a round of applause!

Spoiler: click to toggle

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
this avatar satisfies me so well
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Former Bitch - Clair Belvedere - need a few friends, mostly trusting types, and a few enemies, i.e. people who haven't yet forgiven her for being such a bitch in middle school.

The Avid Outdoorswoman - Vivian Cathwell - just asking for friends for this 'un, and quite a few too.
EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIES!!!

Second Chances V2:
Clair Belvedere - Box of Condoms - Hanging back in Earth Sky From Venus
Christopher Schwartz - Macuahuitl - Catching his breath in I Jumped Out and I Pranked Him to Death with a Tire Iron

The afterlife

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
my bubbles
[ * ]
Not entirely sure how I would categorise Lucy, she's probably in the sporty, popular crowd, and a bit stuck up about it too. Likely to look down on people she sees as beneath her (but will be subtle about it), but is a really good friend to people she considers her equals, so sporty people, popular people or attractive people. Yep, she's a bit shallow.

She might be friendly with Anton (popular crowd) and maybe Vivian (sportiness)? Though she's really wary of hiking after her sister went missing for a while, and will probably proclaim doom every time she goes off somewhere. Especially in the snow.
Posted Image
you would not believe your eyes

Virtua-SOTF
{F06} Lucy Johnston - figuring out how [moonshine] could possibly be classed as a weapon in the Chapel
{M21} Elliot Day - planning a peaceful game and smashing cacti with his [sledgehammer] in the Cactus Patch Springs

Acidic
Member Avatar
Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
[ *  *  *  * ]
So, Leo's been approved (profile in sig for all interested).

@kervin: Sounds good to me. Lets see what Kami says on the matter.
SOTF-TV

SOTF Virtua

A wise man once said,

"Fuck everyone, cuddle the survivors."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

Pippin
Member Avatar
Look at the POOL, Michael, look at the magic in it!!!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okey dokes, let's do this. Amelia Lennon'll be friends with pretty much everyone, as long as you're not a complete asshole, but she'd probably be friendliest with music or drama type people. So, I'm thinking she'd be good friends with Alex, Katie and Anton. She'll probably need more friends, musical or not.

Roy Benson is just a big sports fan, who's also fairly intelligent, although pretty much nobody knows that. So, yeah, he'll probably only be friends with other sporty types, although he could get along with people with other interests. He'll also need a couple of enemies, due to him having a pretty short temper. I can see him being friends with Lucy, maybe Vivian, and potentially still wary of Clair.
Currently Playing

Remembering those lost

Awesome art by awesome people

???

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]

I like the idea of Alex and Amelia being friends; I think he should develop his music tastes a bit anyway, nobody can listen to just one kind of music and becoming friends with Amelia, in the context of the drama club and music at the very least, is a good way for him to discover new things.

Maybe she could hear him practising his violin in the auditorium one day and asks him if he knows anything by (insert band or genre here) and teaches him some simple songs when he says no? Just an initial thought but that's how they could meet/become friends.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles

The Departed

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Richard Ormsby is kind of a bully, so if anyone needs someone to harass them, he's your guy. Also, if anyone has people on the harassing side of things, he could use some buddies with the same sort of personality. He's not too awful to his targets, but definitely not a particularly pleasant sort, either.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Jadedflames
Member Avatar
Let's go fly a kite.
[ *  * ]
Samantha Atterman wants to be a vet, so she does a lot of studying in Biology. She needs a couple of good, nerdy friends, ideally those who are also interested in biology. She is also on the archery team, so anyone else who is, she at least knows you.

Cheers.
Virtua-SOTF
F11 - Samantha Atterman - Camping Set -

M06 -
Simon Mattheson - Winchester Rifle -

Brackie
Member Avatar

[ *  *  *  * ]
My recently approved and most fabulous Cameo Conroy would like to know if there's any female soccer players in this year who would be on the soccer team? Or failing that, any bitchy popular people who would have spread rumours about her?
The Program 2.5 - Traitors

Santiago Ibarra - Butterfly Knife

Nani Clover - Plastic Scythe

It is Known

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Virtua Discussion/Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.