Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SOTF-TV Midmonth Rolls #3
Topic Started: Aug 11 2011, 04:42 PM (1,697 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We got a bit behind on the announcement this month, so we're throwing up midmonths now to get back on track.

1. Kathy Clements (Iceblock)
2. Zachariah Johnston (FrozenSmoke) - April Stone (Dom, Hero Card used)
3. Brenda Hernandez (CaseyNuge)
4. David Myrez (decoy73)
5. Cesar Perdomo (Nadir)

As always, three days for cards and a further seven for deaths.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nadir
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Can I say it? This rolls suck... I wanted Cesar to live a little bit longer, now that he finally was growing a pair... but well, beggars can´t be choosers, I guess. If anybody wants to save him via "Hero Card" I would be very grateful, but if not, PM for death rights and the like...
SOTF-TV:
Cesar Perdomo: Can of Febreeze. Scissors from a first aid kit. Glass shards from a broken mirror.

FrozenSmoke
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
... Oh, darn. I was hoping I could have him live a few rolls more, as I'm trying to develop his character, but, hey, I'm sure the same could be said for everyone of the Rollee's

Well, I'd love a Hero card, but PM with death ideas if you have any!

EDIT: I somehow managed to forget my crazy cultist pact with Dom via Anderson and I'm pretty sure Cthullu fits in there somewhere.

So, if you hero Zachariah Johnston, you will be effectively heroing the Ad'awwwable April Stone

However, I'd still like to hear death ideas!
Edited by FrozenSmoke, Aug 11 2011, 10:57 PM.
The Resident Conspiracy Theorist *twitch*

SOTF-TV

Zachariah Johnston - Awkward Genius, Love Martyr - Team 13

Thread Chain - {-} {-} {-} {-} {-} - [<3] [<3] [<3] [<3]
[</3]

Armed With: Monkey Wrench [Kills=1] and a Corded Circular Saw [Kills=0]

Blog Prizes: The Rosaline Award for Most Forgotten Love Interest
-------------

Constructive Critism is always welcome!

Hey, check out my blog; Unicode Prose - You know you want to! It covers computing and poetry.

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, nuts ...

In a similar vein as the others, I was starting to get something with David, especially as one of his allies/kind-of-friends just died. Does anyone have a hero available?
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

Iceblock
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alright.

There is no need to hero Kathy Clements (though if you actually entertained the thought, thank you).

Death rights (rites? I think those are "last rites", though...) have also been claimed. Sorry to those who really, really wanted to kill her.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Program V2:
Audrey McKee -- F11 -- Weighted Leather Glove -- Alive -- Semper Fi

Rest in Peace

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twenty-two hours, and forty-four minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Made my bed, better lie in it.

Heroing April Stone for Zachariah Johnston. Death ideas are welcome but I've got a scene to finish up first (though that will be over in 1-2 posts.)
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.
Spoiler: click to toggle

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Twenty-three hours and forty-one minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Card time is past. Six days, twenty-two hours, and twenty-three minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Nadir
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Well, that sucks, but frankly, I half-expected it. Death rights for Cesar are already claimed, just so you know. I should have the dead written by before deadline, but if in any case I happen to be a couple of days late, please accept my apologies :P Any way, kisses!
SOTF-TV:
Cesar Perdomo: Can of Febreeze. Scissors from a first aid kit. Glass shards from a broken mirror.

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Don't tell me to smile
[ *  *  *  * ]
...Well damn. That was a tad inconvenient.

I'm gonna need someone to kill off Brenda for me, so send forth the PM's my friends.
Bring Out Your Dead

Getting a Second Chance

Live free. Die young.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two days, twenty-two hours, and one minute until deaths are due.

Also, as per V4 precedent, people who are Away during rolls get an automatic extension for the amount of time they were gone for, so Casey's got some wiggle room.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, Twenty hours, and forty-two minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Twenty-two hours and fifty-eight minutes for deaths. Remember to request extensions if you need them.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Fenrir
Member Avatar
Biting The Hand That Feeds
[ *  *  *  * ]

She wasn't in this roll, but I don't want to resurect an old thread. Terrilynn Boden has been killed.
Program V3 Prologue
Michael Bair - Proud to be an American
Quote: N/A
Weapon: Brass Knuckles

The Departed

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TV1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.