Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Banhammer'd; Semi-private; ask first since there will be blood
Topic Started: Aug 5 2011, 11:53 AM (1,628 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Sidney Rice continued from Shun The Non-Believer))

A beach.

Well! That was nice. Sidney had never been to a beach before, actually, now that she thought of it. From what she knew of them, they always had scantily clad slutty women who would flash themselves at a moment's notice, judging by the time she ended up watching Girls Gone Wild.

It took her a few seconds for her to realize the irony of that thought. But she brushed it aside.

She must have ran ahead of the group. Which was surprising, really. After all, she was the un-athletic asthmatic person here. Maybe they stopped for a few seconds or something. But she didn't really know what they would stop for. Maybe they got sand in their knickers or something.

And heck, a building, off in the distance. Good, not sleeping on the ground tonight. It looked like a huge one, as well. Must have been a hotel or something. Then again, probably other people had the same idea as well, so they might have to shoo people out once they got there. But, that's what guns, swords, bats, and rope were for.

And there were other places to hide and rest, as well. Take, for example, those merchandise shops. From here she could see what appeared to have once been ice cream and hot dog booths, judging by the pictures on the signs. Thing was, though, if there was anything still in there, the ice cream was probably melted and Sidney wasn't going to even dare to try eating heavily processed meat that had been sitting out for fuck knows how long. But they were places to run to, at least. And besides, there were other places, this time just having souvenirs and other stupid shit in there as well.

Oh yes. Have a souvenir. Remember the time you sliced a man open with a knife or whatever. It'll be awesome.

But Sidney sat down on the beach, watching the waves go by. She might as well wait for the others to show up. So gun in hand and her bag to her side, she waited.

Gah. What were they doing, anyways? Hopefully David wasn't so excited by getting laid that he was having a threesome with those two girls or whatever. She wasn't even sure if they were the type to do such a thing, anyways. Nah, they probably weren't. Probably just stalling for a few seconds. They'll catch up soon enough.

The beach was nice, though.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Karen Ruiz continued from Rest When You Can))

Karen was back at the beach for a very specific reason: she was hoping to hunt down and eliminate Alicia. It had taken some time for her to really click what the announcement had said. She'd been focused on Odile. Still, she was pretty sure Alicia had killed someone. That meant that she was doubly a threat. It would not do at all to have even the faintest of lingering emotional ties to someone who was capable of killing. That was exactly the sort of thing that would lead to an instant of poor judgment or false reflexes, and, from there, to a slow and painful death. The only problem: it was a big island, and Karen hadn't seen Alicia since early in the first day.

The beach where they had interacted was a start. Worth a glance, at the least. Then maybe she would head past the hotel to the docks, see who returned to the ship, if Alicia was maybe hiding in one of those areas. The fact that there was a ship actually made Karen very uncomfortable, for some reason, just in concept. It was the mobility of it, perhaps. The ship would surely be disabled, but it was still a boat. It might even be possible to unmoor it and just float it out to sea. Eventually, it would become a danger zone and those trapped aboard would be forced to try to swim back, unless they were willing to just sit and let their collars explode.

That was nothing but a flight of fancy, though. It would be far too risky. Karen didn't have time to fantasize about ways to speed the competition along. She had to focus on what was important: staying alive.

So she was fully alert when she slipped from the cover of the trees onto the beach, when she saw the girl sitting there, staring out to sea. Someone else she didn't recognize. Someone from the other school. One of Mason's classmates.

Karen's first reflex was to talk again, to speak up, and it shocked and frightened her. Wrong. It was wrong. She had to focus on her task. She had to get out of here.

And, if she was developing some sort of weird connection to those from that other school, well, she just had to deal with that right here and now, before it took root and caused serious problems. Alicia could wait.

And, of course, part of her mind was whipsering to her, reminding her that she was so very close to halfway free.

She was holding the machine gun again. It looked more intimidating than her Glock, which could help dissuade anyone she didn't see from attacking unannounced, and she still thought it could be useful if she learned to use it right. Now was as good a time to start as any. Aiming hadn't worked so well. First priority had to be to brace, to not get thrown off balance. So she aimed, braced, and squeezed the trigger.

She didn't have much more luck than last time, as the gun taught her very quickly that there was a huge difference between an amateur attempt to steady a weapon and actually knowing how to use an assault rifle.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(Alexis Allwell continued from Shun The Non-Believer)

Lexi was still freaked out from the most recent announcement. It wasn't as bad as when she first heard it, but she was still upset. Odile had killed a second person, and Tiffany was dead. Dead! She had been killed by some Karen person. She thought she'd heard about the Karen girl before, but she was from the other school. She had cried a little when she heard. She hadn't known the girl for long at all, but Tiffany had protected her and seemed nice enough. That was enough for her to care.

Something about it was bothering her though. Chelsea had pissed off Tiffany and Odile enough to make them leave. Would Odile had killed if she had stayed? Tiffany would still be alive. Should Lexi trust her teammate? The two people outside the group had bad things happen after they had left. She didn't want to think it, but it was Chelsea's fault. And Chelsea was from Detroit, weren't most of them scary gang members and druggies anyway? That definitely made her untrustworthy, who knew who else she would wind up hurting to help herself?

She couldn't say anything to her. Lexi wasn't confrontational and Chelsea would probably do something dangerous, like threaten her with that baseball bat like she did with Tiffany. David was still around, but hadn't said much. Sidney had gotten ahead of the group a bit. Further up the beach. That was when she heard the loud clanging sound? She shrieked a bit in surprise, jumping back and then accidentally tripping into the sand. Was she going to die? Where was the shooter? Was everyone else okay?
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So up came Lexi.

Girl had been upset by something ever since the announcement. Maybe that was why everyone was lagging behind. Why she was so upset, she had no clue. Was it one of her friends? Was it because Odile had killed again? Sidney... wasn't sure how she felt about either of those two scenarios. Odile was killing left right and center, apparently, but she was also on her team. She was making progress. Which was good. But the idea of her killing Lispy and her boytoy seemed weird. Just in a "it's weird knowing they're gone now" sort of way, nothing major.

The name Tiffany did ring a bell, though. So did the name Marvia. Like she had heard those names recently, but she had forgotten where. Maybe it was something that Odile or someone on the ship or Chelsea or Lexi said. God, she knew she heard those names recently. But it was bugging her a bit since she couldn't figure out where.

But in any case, Lexi was making her way up to the beach, though she was quite a ways off. But it meant one thing; Chelsea and David were very much going to be on their way. And then? Business. What kind? She had no clue. Maybe hide out in the giftshop or something. Or the hotel. Either way.

It was a good thing that no one-

A loud burst of noise erupted somewhere behind Sidney, and she threw herself onto the ground stomach first instinctively. Oh shit shit shit! Not this shit again! Was she just cursed to have people randomly shoot machine guns in her general direction these days or something? Because Jesus Christ. When she said that she was getting bored and that at least other players would spice it up, she didn't mean that in a "SUMMON ALL PSYCHOS MY WAY" sort of sense!

As the sound stopped, Sidney remained on the ground, breathing heavily to catch her breath. Okay, so they must have gotten bored or ran out of bullets or something.

She wasn't injured. At least, she didn't think. Maybe they just sucked ass at firing, like that pink team douchebag. Maybe it was that pink team douchebag. She knew how he did things. Last time he ended up firing like crazy with that Uzi of his, and then everyone fought over it. So maybe it was him, since he did have a reason to fire at her like that.

Or heck. Someone else got the same idea, apparently. Oh hey, let's just shoot at random and not hit anything! That'll get plenty of kills! Or maybe it was just how people rolled in Detroit if it was someone from there; shooting on impulse.

In any case, it was one thing; cowardly. If they wanted to kill her, they had to at least get close to her and get a bullet into her point blank or something. Not this stupidity where she kept getting fired at with a machine gun, in hopes something will hit.

If they wanted to kill her, they had to earn it, damn it.

As she pulled herself up from the beach with her hands, the tide gently brushed her fingers. Her bunny costume was at mild risk of sliding down, and sand covered her legs and outfit. Add in the glasses just about to fall off her face and her shortness of breath, and one thing was clear; Sidney didn't look good. And most importantly of all, Sidney. Was. Pissed. A little scared, a little bit of pain in her ears from the sound causing a ringing, but mostly pissed.

Her right hand swiftly wandered to her gun's handle, and she completely pulled herself to her feet, pushing her glasses back up with the middle finger on her other hand. No more of this cowardly bullshit. Because shit had just gotten real. Oh yes. She was supposed to play the game, wasn't she?

Both hands on the gun.

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

"Alright you fucking coward! Come out and play like a man for fuck's sake!" she yelled.

She presumed it was that pink douchebag. Had to be.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The girl fell. Good. Another opponent eliminated. Karen ejected the empty clip, let it fall to the ground. She then slid another in, listening for the click. She cocked the rifle, chambering the first round. Always paid to be prepared. She let the gun fall, though, to hang over her shoulder by its improvised strap, as she yanked her Glock from her pocket. There might be other people around, and she was not about to fall prey to an ambush. At the same time, it would be hard to bring either of her rifles to bear while she was taking the dead girl's bandanna and supplies.

Karen had made it two or three steps forward when the girl stood up, seemingly totally uninjured. Uninjured and, moreover, enraged. That was not what Karen had expected, not at all. She could see, now that the girl was turned towards her, that she was wearing some sort of stripper costume, too. This was bad. Karen had managed to pick a psycho again, third time in a row. A psycho with a gun, at that. She was probably one of those types who tried to be seductive, then slit boy's throats during the night. Karen tried to remember if she'd heard of anything like that happening in the past couple days, but was drawing a complete blank on the announcements. Her heart was hammering. She was getting scared again, scared that someone could respond with that sort of confidence to an attempt on their life.

Karen quickly reviewed her options:

Run, flee like she normally did, and try to escape. Bad; that meant crashing through the forest, which meant getting shot at. It would only take one lucky hit to kill her. It would also draw other people. Gunfire might too, but it was better to be thought dangerous than panicked.

Open fire right now, try to gun the girl down from what minimal cover she still had. Bad; that meant exposing her position while at the same time probably missing. Karen was realizing very quickly that she was passably accurate only from close range.

Step out, charge the girl, and bring her down. Bad; going on the offensive in this situation was a total death trap, and Karen could now see someone else on the beach, heading their way. The newcomer didn't look like they were dangerous or well armed, at least, not by their movements, but that was no assurance of safety. There could be more coming. This had to end quickly.

Bait the girl, draw her close, engage on better terms, then gun her down. Sub-optimal; it meant more risks and a lot of potential to get hurt, but it was better than anything else Karen could think of at the moment. Besides, the closer the girl was, the easier it would be to grab her possessions before fleeing. The last thing Karen wanted was a vengeful lover taking up the girl's gun and coming for revenge. Best to control the weaponry to what extent was possible, to minimize all risks.

So Karen shifted her stance, steadying the Glock with both hands, and stepped forward a little more, bringing herself into view. She was holding herself in check, keeping from shaking, keeping herself from turning and bolting, but only barely. This girl was terrifying. The people from the other school, they weren't really people. They had no context outside of this death match. That meant that all Karen knew about them was what she saw here. With the Detroit people, she could at least conjure a face in the hall, a laugh or a smile to assure her she wasn't up against an unstoppable killing machine. With the others, there was none of that. The same thing that had made Mason safe now made this girl the exact opposite.

There was still a good bit of distance. Karen probably had more experience with guns by now than the girl did, but that didn't mean much. She'd have to hope that this worked out in her favor, that the girl moved closer. She had to make no mistakes. Otherwise, this could turn bad really, really quickly.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Lexi's heartbeat was pounding in her ears. The gunshots had stopped. Sidney yelled, but there was no reply. All she could hear were the waves. She still hadn't seen the shooter. Had they been trying to kill her? Or Sidney? And where were David and Chelsea?

She slowly got up from the ground. There was Sidney and she had her gun out. This was bad bad bad. She knew someone had been shooting, but she didn't want Sidney to kill anyone. They were part of a group and nothing bad had happened while they had been together. She didn't want that to change.

Then she spotted a Hispanic looking girl in the distance. She could see the rifles strapped to her chest. "Si-Sidney let's get out of here." She could feel tears in her eyes. She was scared. The girl in the distance had already tried to shoot them. They needed to go.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
((David Myerez continued from Shun the Non-Believer - blame the power outage for my lateness))

For some reason, David had decide to fall back a little behind Sidney and the others to watch the rear (read: he got distracted about the fact that he had fucked a goddamn Playboy bunny - yes, it was Sidney, but still, it was sex). Then he heard the announcement:

"Next up, our most prolific killer has made a stunning comeback, gunning down our most heavily armed contestant, Marvia Jones. ..."

Didn't that Odile girl mention her? Of course, since he'd never even heard of Marvia before Odile spoke, it bore almost no thought to him - even Harold was someone he knew of going into the game, and he still felt kinda bad for him and his parents.

... Karen Ruiz resurfaced once again, this time gunning down the forming of a very powerful duo and probably saving herself some heartache later on down the road. [/i]Tiffany Dexter lost her shot at making it home in quite the entertaining firefight. One still left though Karen, be careful of that one."

So Karen Ruiz now had, what, four kills now? So, best to stay away from any girl on the Purple team that ...

BANGBANGBANG

David felt something whiz by his head as he dove into the sand. He looked up to see Sidney if front of him, getting up, and Lexi on the ground, and some unfamiliar person in the distance holding a gun.

"What the FUCK?!" David yelled. Gripping his sword, David carefully crawled forward towards the others, trying not to make himself too obvious of a target. Of course, by being in the vicinity, and even the game, he was by definition a target. That small tidbit David just dismissed, as he tried to get closer to Lexi, who was possibly hurt.
Second Chances 2
Male Student #18: Zubin Wadia Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: Franchi SPAS-12
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And within seconds, a girl came into view, coming out from where she was hiding.

So this was it, then? This was the douchebag who had shot at them from a distance like some sort of coward who wanted to kill and yet didn't even look her potential victims straight in the eye. Sidney didn't recognize her; must have been someone from Detroit. Great! So that was how they did things in Detroit after all, typical.

To make matters worse... she wasn't even sure what team was she on. From here she could see purple, red, pink, orange, and a dark grey color. Not to mention the amount of guns this woman had. Also great. Either she was looting things off people, stealing it from them, or killed them and then looted. Wonderful. She was beyond psychotic. She was. Fucking. Batshit.

And of course Sidney would attract the most batshit person, knowing her.

Alright, time to deal with this bitch.

Sidney breathed in and out heavily, her blue eyes glazed with anger. Just shoot her. Or shoot her and bitch her out. Either way. She had to pay. Even if she missed, the girl would probably run after having her oh-so-brilliant a plan failing miserably.

She turned her head to Lexi, and noticed that David was also there. Okay, first, deal with them. Lexi wanted her to run, but running wasn't the best thing right now. At least, she didn't think.

"You two, stay... stay back. Let me deal with this."

Sidney turned back to the bandanna lady, and raised her gun. Her breath was coming up short and it was somewhat difficult to talk, but she could get a few words out. It wasn't that serious, she didn't think. And oh, what she had to say...

"Think... think you're so clever? Trust me... someone tried the same thing... some pink douche... your school... he failed. By a long shot..."

Her voice came up hoarse, but the angry tone remained as she pointed the gun back. But she smiled a cruel smile as best as she could given the situation, and what she said next came out perfectly clear.

"You are a coward."

She aimed with shaking hands, and fired. Thing was, though, that Sidney had never fired a gun. Which meant that, along with her difficulty breathing and amount of stress and anger, she was not prepared for the recoil. Sidney winced as the gun pushed against her wrists.

But one thought was going through her head.

Come on bitch. Just die. Please.
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The girl seemed collected. Not calm. That would have been insane. But she was telling her friends to stay back, telling them she had this all under control. She thought she could take Karen out without her friends ever being at risk. That was worrying. Even if it was nothing but bravado or a bluff, it was worrying. It meant the girl was planning. It meant that her prospective future, as she saw it, extended beyond this moment, beyond what was looking to be her brief and violent acquaintance with Karen. It meant this girl at least thought she could survive. Karen didn't like feeling like this, feeling like she could die at any instant. She didn't like feeling like it was all about to come crashing down around her for reasons she couldn't understand. She wanted her opponent to be feeling the same way, and maybe she was, but Karen just couldn't tell.

The girl turned back to Karen, telling her she wasn't smart, wasn't tricky, wasn't anything special, telling her that she was pulling old tricks that had been thwarted before. It was probably true. It wasn't like Karen displayed great variation or innovation in technique; her goal was efficiency and safety, not putting on a show. She didn't enjoy an instant of this. She wanted to leave. She wanted to have never been selected for this horrible program. There was nothing she could do about that. She wanted to survive. That, she could work towards, and so she did. It was nothing personal, nothing malicious. She wished there was another way, but, quite simply, there wasn't. Anyone working towards escape was chasing a fool's dream. No one would leave unless the people in charge let them, and Karen doubted they would let anyone go easily.

And the girl called her a coward, and Karen knew what was coming, and she steadied her own gun. For an instant, she wondered if time would stop if this was the last second of her life.

Then she dropped to her knee, changing her target profile as the other girl fired. Karen heard the discharge of the bullet at almost the same time as another crack as it impacted a tree, the sounds overlapping and disorienting her. She then felt a stinging on the back of her head. For the slightest instant, she was afraid she'd just been killed on a ricochet. She didn't check, though, didn't worry just yet, simply steadied her hands again and started firing, a rapid succession of shots.

Karen knew something this girl apparently didn't: the key to winning a gunfight when nobody knew what they were doing was more volume of fire than aim.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Lexi felt relieved when David showed up. He was okay and hadn't been separated from the group. Chelsea hadn't shown up, but...she scared Tiffany off. She isn't trustworthy anyway. "I'm fine David, it's just Sid-" Then gunshots were filling the air again and Lexi dove down to the sands again.

Let everyone be okay. Please be okay pleasebeokaypleasebeokay
Second Chances V2

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sidney couldn't help but let her smile widen further as the girl reacted. She'd missed, but it certainly startled her. Maybe she'd run, or sit there pissing herself as more bullets hit her.

The recoil, however, was something Sidney had not expected. Her aim was off to begin with, but the way the gun jerked back made it worse. But she could fire another shot. Oh yes, she could. She was that pissed off. The girl seemed stunned, she could fire some more. Just keep it steady, and guess what? She'll be dead. She'll be dead and Sidney would be closer to winning. Sidney loved the taste of victory. And she hated the bitter taste of loss. And naturally, being closer to winning was like being closer to chocolate cake.

No, it was better than chocolate cake.

Just one or two more shots, and-

CRACK.

She felt something impact her shoulder. And with a cry of pain, she dropped the gun. Before she could completely process what it was, another cracking sound, and another impact in her stomach. Sidney fell to her knees, noticing that it was even harder to breath. The sound happened again shortly afterwards, and with horror in her eyes Sidney realized what was happening as a bullet whizzed above her head. No, it couldn't be like this.

Not.

CRACK.

Not like this.

CRACK.

The first missed again, the second hit her in same shoulder once more. Sidney felt something wet cover her eyes. That had to from the ocean, right? Something seemed salty about it. But it still hurt. It hurt like nothing Sidney ever imagined. Oh yes, Sidney could imagine a lot of things. But nothing like this. Her shoulder and stomach felt warm and cool at once.

She was... no... that couldn't happen. She was supposed to win damn it! No fucking way. No fucking way was she going to get murdered this early. She hadn't even managed to take someone down for fuck's sake! Sidney was supposed to be the winner. Sidney wasn't some ho-bag in a bunny outfit who got shot by some random girl! Some random girl, who was so much a coward that she didn't look at her while shooting at her the first time, and who didn't even talk to her victim! And yet here she was, being riddled with-

CRACK.

CRACK.

Those two shots had missed. But she knew that she was a gone-

No she wasn't! This wasn't her! Maybe this was just some fucked up dream that she was having! Maybe she was just losing it and she was fine! Maybe she hadn't been shot and her mind decided that she was based on the noises! In any case, it had to be fake! Right? Right? Right?! Right-

Sidney felt herself sway to the side, and soon the cool sand met her right cheek.

She... she was losing. This wasn't what she had planned. Victory was supposed to be hers. It was going to be sweet. Sidney could've sworn that she had it on her tongue. Losing was the hardest part of competing against others. Sidney always hated it when it happened.

And the worst part of this particular incident was? She was in pain, and she doubted she was ever going to live beyond this point. The pain had numbed, but so did everything else. It seemed a bit like her body was crumbling away starting from her stomach and shoulder.

Sidney was going to be yet another death on the show. And it wasn't even awesome. She was going to be- at most- remembered as some girl who got shot by whoever this was. She wasn't going to be remembered as a winner or anything. And it was her life here. Her fucking life.

A loud sound came out of her lips, and Sidney realized why her face felt wet. She was sobbing. That was how much it hurt.

But there was one more chance she had to be on the winning side. Maybe David snuck up behind her and impaled her with that sword. Maybe Lexi jabbed her in the eye with that grappling hook or whatever it was.

Heck, at this rate she was hoping that Chelsea actually enacted the 21 foot rule thing she was talking about. Now was the best time she used it.

No. She was going to win. That girl had just shot someone to death in front of two, possibly three people. She was outnumbered, and distracted by one person enough to have someone sneak up behind her and attack her. A weak smile passed her lips. She hoped they would do that. Avenge her, for fuck's sake. And win this shit. That was the only way she could be on the winning side.

With the last of her strength, she removed her glasses and folded the arms, placing them next to her head. Maybe if she tried this like she was sleeping, the pain would go away.

YLW3 SIDNEY RICE- ELIMINATED
Kami's Sidestories

Quote:

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
BANG

Sidney got off a shot. Didn't seem to faze their attacker, but then again, nobody else was hurt, so -

BANG BANG

A splotch of red burst from her shoulder, and another from her stomach as she dropped the gun. David looked on in horror as Sidney screamed, as she

CRUNCH

David looked around with his right eye, his left eye still screwed shut as he tried to wriggle out of the seat belt, only to be met with the most pain he had ever experienced in his left arm ...

BANG

Sidney was down, lying in the water, as she took off her glasses ...

David looked to his left, as his girlfriend lay there, her eyes half open. She was just dazed ... with her head at a weird angle ...

"No."

It couldn't be ...

"Please, no ..."

She wasn't getting up ...

"NOOOOOOO!"

Had the girl known that David was there and who David was, she might have been aware of the accident that had changed him ever since. As it stood, though the attempt at staying calm was rapidly crumbling, replaced by a mixture of rage but mostly gut-wrenching terror, caused him to do the only thing he could think of: he went forward to the gun, picked it up, and running like a wild man toward whomever it was, shot at the attacker like a wild man. Had he been thinking clearly, he would have likely aimed and made a couple shots that would have at least fazed, if not discouraged the attacker.

But David wasn't thinking as he simply emptied the gun in his left hand as he rushed forward, and when he got close enough, after having still pulled the trigger about three times after the gun was empty, swung it at the girl's head.
Second Chances 2
Female Student #32: Sarah Miller Status: ACTIVE; Weapon: The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft Hardback Edition

Previous Characters

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Karen was prepared for rage. She was prepared for grief. She was not prepared for a suicidal charge. Perhaps she should have been; hadn't the one boy done the same all those days ago, after she had first succeeded in doing more than scaring her targets? Failing to anticipate a repeat of that behavior was a severe misstep on her part, one she hoped to live to regret.

As the boy began to fire the gun, Karen abandoned all notion of counterattack, instead focusing on moving, jogging backwards a bit, putting a little space between herself and her assailant. His shots were wild, unfocused. They didn't come near Karen, but they kept her on edge, flinching, fearing that each second might be her last. She had seen how quickly bullets ended lives. She knew exactly how little it would take to put to rest all her hopes of survival, to render meaningless all she had done.

But the storm of bullets abated, the boy continuing his charge, pulling the trigger with no results. It was then that Karen realized that fleeing might be the wrong choice. To do so would be to leave herself open, to give the boy all the chances he needed to stab her in the back. He had a sword in his other hand. If she gave him the initiative, the advantage was all his. Better to be calm, to be rational, to take care of this mess before it came back to haunt her. She didn't want a repeat of this, didn't want someone tracking her, seeking vengeance. He was out of bullets. She was not a great aim, but he'd be close enough soon that it wouldn't matter. A couple quick shots. That would be all it took. Then she would have one less problem, would be one step closer to being out of this nightmare.

It should have been easy. It should have been simple. In the end, though, Karen's fear betrayed her. Her optimal time frame for action was less than a second. Rather than taking advantage of it, she froze. It was the look in his eyes, perhaps, or the tone of his voice, the sadness and rage.

Then the pistol slammed into the side of her face, and she was moving again, not attacking but defending, working to keep herself safe. Her reflexes were back, her movements under control. She had to keep to the left side of his body. His right side was dangerous: the sword could do lasting harm, could mess her up in a permanent way. It could end things in a flash. By comparison, the abuse she endured—the elbow to her stomach, the stomp on her foot, the punch in the shoulder—was all minor. There was pain, there was terror, she felt like there might be some blood on her face, but there was not death, not yet, and throughout it all, Karen held tight to her Glock, hoping for an opening, a second of hesitation, just one chance to turn this around. She'd only get one shot at it. It had to count.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Lexi watched the horrific scene unfold in front of her. Sidney fell to the ground. Lexi could see the red in the sand. No that can't be, she can't die! Lexi felt the tears pouring down her face. Sidney was dead. This Hispanic Detroit girl had killed her!

Then David was rushing past her. "No David don't!" she shouted out, but were lost on him. He had Sidney's gun and a new urge overtook her. Run. Then she did, feeling her braid thump against her back as she ran away from the horrible beach. There was no sign of Chelsea.

But she didn't look back.

(Alexis Allwell continued in Deconstruction)
Edited by Courtography, Aug 17 2011, 03:09 AM.
Second Chances V2

decoy73
Regular
[ *  *  * ]
David shouldn't have done what he had done. At least, not in the way that he had done it. As it stood, he was facing off against an armed, confirmed killer. Had he not been in his current state of terror, he would have tried to take cover before attacking. That's not what he did, though. Instead, he charged forward, shooting and screaming.

This wasn't to say he wasn't doing a good job of it, though. He was landing a few good hits on the girl, and he thought he might have seen her ble

BANG

The shot was deafening, given her proximity. But David only paused momentarily before charging at the girl once

BANG

Okay. That one hurt. His right side started to burn, although the adrenaline cancelled out a little bit of it as David swung with his sword. Couldn't be too bad if he could still

BANG

The third shot made itself known by a blinding pain in his stomach and the sight of blue sky. He tried to breathe in, but it was almost impossible to do so. He was feeling wet, but through the pain and the sudden dizziness, he realized it.

Oh, shit ...

David was scared. He had tried to not think about it until he had landed onto SOTF-TV, but it had finally caught up with him. He looked over to Sidney's body. How did she end up? How was he going to end up? Was he going to fade away? He didn't want to fade away. He couldn't fade away, not like the pain, and the dizzy feeling that had come up

GREEN STUDENT #2: DAVID MYEREZ: ELIMINATED
Second Chances 2

Previous Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Resort Beach · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.