Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SotF TV: The Third Announcement
Topic Started: Aug 1 2011, 02:16 PM (1,944 Views)
Chib
Member Avatar
My burnt-face sense is tingling!
[ *  * ]
Change of circumstances, looks like Eloise may in fact be bumped off on time. Revise that estimate to a day, if at all. I mean I'm aiming not to need the extension at all, now that it's possible.
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so I would like to apologize to everyone that's traveling with Jhamel for being so inactive (and the mod staff as well). The internet at my friend's place in Denver ran into some major issues for the past three days, and I've just managed to repair their router. I'm not sure what's been going on in the thread that Jhamel is slated to enter, but I apologize if there end up being any hold ups due to my absence.

That said, I will be able to catch up on everything (mod related and RP related) tonight. Again, apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone.
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs
Spoiler: click to toggle

Chib
Member Avatar
My burnt-face sense is tingling!
[ *  * ]
And it's done! TV's been great, despite not being in it long. Here's hoping for another one in the same canon, and good luck to the remaining contestants!
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Twenty hours and sixteen minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

The Bearded One
Member Avatar
One of the Larpaajilta
[ *  *  * ]
SotF-TV's resident changeling has returned to the land of the fae. She will miss you all.
SotF-TV:

Virtua-SOTF:

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
I wish I was a heartbeat that never comes to rest
[ *  *  * ]
Gonna need to ask for a few (4) days for Jeanette to be done. Sorry, we're having some coordination problems.
Sally > Katana

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well... it looks like Karen...

*puts on shades*

Has eaten Rice for lunch.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's time, unless you requested an extension.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TV1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.