Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SotF TV: The Third Announcement
Topic Started: Aug 1 2011, 02:16 PM (2,052 Views)
T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Thirty six hours. Thirty six hours, and already twenty were dead. One team was already down to their last member. So much had happened in the last day and a half. It had been such entertaining television. The addition of the mentors had been such a good idea, so many people would tune in just to watch Mr. Clayton once again, even if he wasn't sharing any of the action.

That was actually a good idea to pitch. SotF, the reunion game.

All just mental speculation, brainstorming, a way to kill time until the clock struck midnight, the next time he could grace the remaining contestants with the sound of his voice. A small smile curled across his lips. He'd gone over the list his intern had handed him multiple times, checking for any discrepancy he could possibly find. Keep from a repeat of last time. That hadn't truly been the cause of death and he'd known it, but damn if it wasn't funny to fuck with these kids heads.

---

"I'd like to congratulate each and every one of you kids. You have all outlasted twenty of your classmates, peers, and for some of you, sworn enemies. I have to say, I was skeptical about schools falling into immediate alliances, but I have to say you've proved me wrong, and I'm all the happier for it!" One could almost hear the sick, demented smile behind his words, just grinning behind a microphone in his cushy little box seats to the death-match.

"Before I get into the deaths, I have some statistics to throw out, if any of you happen to be gambling men. Or interested in that sort of thing, although kids today have the attention span of a flea, so somehow I doubt it. Either way, you may be interested to hear that in one of the few rare instances here on Survival of the Fittest, we can say with certainty that the Purple team is far and away doing the best this round. One couldn't say winning, since there is no one way to win, but this team is definitely the best off. Sitting with all five members still, they have an amazing combined five kills after only a day and a half."

"On the other hand, of course, far and away the worst off team... Or should I say individual is the Black team. I won't tell you who this individual is kids, that just wouldn't be fair. We've seen upset comebacks in the past, so don't worry yourself too much. You could still win this. Although honestly hon? It's not looking very good."

There was a brief pause as the sound of shuffling paper echoed across the island.

"Alright, where was I... Oh, yes. We have a small update from last announcement! Your favorite announcer can't watch everything that occurs on the island all at once, and as I was preparing the last announcement I was handed a tape labeled "Black Team Kill Footage". I have to say, this was one doozy, and well worth the suspenseful wait. Panya Bishara was double teamed by one Mae St. Clair and one Alicia White. Even with slo motion replays of that death, we still can't tell who received the final blow. We'll have to figure out how to handle that if one of the two approaches ten kills. Excellent display though you two, that was one for the highlight reels. Don't you feel like celebrities now?"

"Of course, not all deaths can be that incredible to watch. Suzanne Lanford decided to take the easy way out, drowning herself in one of the lakes to not have to see the atrocities or some such crap. Way to blow a shot at the big time. One Mr. John Lemmon was also killed by Odile Jones, just moments after her first victim. Although the kills just straddled the cut off for the last announcement. My apologies for cutting your aptitude short, Ms. Showman."

"In far from a first on Survival of the Fittest, we have a mercy kill between best friends. How sweet. Devonte Washington was choked to death by Marcus Walker, so unfortunately we have to give him credit instead of the catalyst. Next up, our most prolific killer has made a stunning comeback, gunning down our most heavily armed contestant, Marvia Jones. That's some talent. Let's see... Zachariah Johnston made a second appearance with some underhanded tactics, poisoning Marion Clayton. Some revenge motive or something. Internet fans. You do some research, figure out what he was on about."

"Karen Ruiz resurfaced once again, this time gunning down the forming of a very powerful duo and probably saving herself some heartache later on down the road. Tiffany Dexter lost her shot at making it home in quite the entertaining firefight. One still left though Karen, be careful of that one."

"So, those of you down at the Hotspot? You know, when a naked, screaming Todd Hudson streaked past? I would have been just as confused as you. This has to be one of the most entertaining deaths I've had the pleasure to narrate. Straight into the volcano. Oh man. Winner, look that shit up on Youtube when you get home, assuming you didn't see it yourself first hand. Our next death was equally as strange. Shawn Morrison showed that nature really is powerful. Back on day one, he picked up a dead Boa Constrictor and shoved it in his bag. Today, he used it to choke Jaszmine Johnson to death. You kids really are creative, I have to give you that."

"Next up, Kevin Fielding just kind of... exploded. As did the career of one of our technicians. And last, but not least, Peter Campbell died at the hands of Timothy Walker. Three in the chest. I approve of your efficiency Tim."

"And certainly not unimportant your new danger zones are The Inland Lake and The Rain Forest. Yes, the entire thing. Keep up the curve kids. Each and every announcement has more and more death, I wanna see this trend continue! Until midnight, this is Leo, signing off."

---

Alright, here's the rolls this month. Same drill as usual. Three days for card, seven days after for deaths.

#1 Eloise Winterburn (Chib)
#2 Jeanette Buendia (Rugga)
#3 April Stone (Dom) Sean Davidson (Anderson)
#4 Alicia White (The Bearded One)
#5 Sidney Rice (Kami)
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs
Spoiler: click to toggle

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Macha
Member Avatar
My life goes sort of like yours does, but funny and more drunk.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey! I have a couple ideas for April's death, but if anyone could spare a hero it would be very appreciated.
TV2:
CS4 - Genevieve Cordova - ALIVE - Rondel Dagger - My lady avails herself of marked down freedom, forever cashed out to no more.
AE1 - Eden Zahn - DECEASED - Ballistic Riot Shield - It was for freedom. From myself and from the land.

This is literally that brain eating link thing. People are putting this in their sigs again. I guess 2002 is in this season? Click it if you want. Or don't. I'm not your boss.

Anderson
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Heroing Sean Davidson for April Stone in exchange for a hero for Zach Johnson later (should that come up).

The Bearded One
Member Avatar
One of the Larpaajilta
[ *  *  * ]
I'll accept a Hero for Alicia if one is given, but I'm also interested in people PMing me with death ideas.

Thanks in advance.
SotF-TV:

Virtua-SOTF:

Anderson
Rookie
[ *  * ]
I'm so glad we started early on this...

Yep, Sean's dead. Also, looks like the thread will finish out at 80 posts...I think that's probably a two-handler record.

Flayer
[ * ]
An all-female wave of death this round...
SOTF-TV
Axel Stadler
Weapons: Complete Team Rosters, Improvised Weapons (Sockful of Rocks, Scissor Blade Shiv)
Threads: Smoke on the Water --> Just a Quick Swim--> Tread Softly-->Tainted Love
Posted Image

Attention, fans of being entertained. Read my comedy story, Camp Cheerful Bluejay, and comment, because I am a shameless attention whore.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
I'll turn Super Saiyan and save Vale... but first, let me take a selfie.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]

Erm, may I have a hero? Sidney's... kind of in an (arguably) awkward spot. XD

If not! Send me ideas on how to kill her if you have any ideas.
Kami's Sidestories
Charlotte "Charlie" Pemberton- Female Student #??- "Um, hey... I know a lot about meat. How much do you want to cook yours?"

They will come back. They always do. We have a place for them.
Felicia LaChapelle (SC)- Female Student #022- Attempting first-aid to the soundtrack of an Eminem song.
Miranda Millers (SC)- Female Student #024- Pranking people not quite to death with a tire iron

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed in a Mini

Quote:

Bake We'll just ask Elena to add a new area into the compound. "Siobhan's Cleavage" - The spaciously large cleavage of an overweight, promiscuous cheerleader who wants to go to Beauty School. THREADS ALLOWED: 8

12:40 Slamexo She [Sidney] sells trollin' and trollin' accessories

02:41 Medic Why does the world hate my racist jackass--wait that speaks for itself.

Click here for awesomeness. Your brain will be BLOWN. : D

Chib
Member Avatar
My burnt-face sense is tingling!
[ *  * ]
Welp... balls. I'm strongly doubting that anybody found Eloise interesting enough to hero, so go ahead and send me ideas. Though I may have one of my own, so don't feel bad if said plan goes into motion instead.
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
2 Days and 21 Minutes for cards.
Second Chances:
B??: Chadd Crossen (Audi R8) - Colehurst Secondary School - (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I've got my girl and my ride. What else does a guy need?
B??: Rekka Saionji (Sushi Knife) - Colehurst Secondary School (Kill Count: 0) - 100% - "I don't think I'll ever get used to this place... The sea is where I belong."

Old RPs

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
22 hours and 44 minutes for card plays.
Second Chances:

Old RPs

T-Fox
Member Avatar
Veteran
[ *  *  *  * ]
Card playing time was up about an hour and 15 minutes ago.

6 Days, 23 hours and 39 minutes for deaths.
Second Chances:

Old RPs

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Three days, eighteen hours, and thirty-two minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two days, twenty hours, and forty-nine minutes left for deaths.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Chib
Member Avatar
My burnt-face sense is tingling!
[ *  * ]
Right so. After a whole mess of waiting, Eloise finally has a death lined up. I have little to no doubt that this will require an extension, in part because I was waiting on the first person I asked (not gonna name names, wasn't really their fault anyway and I don't roll that way), and in part because the killer's gonna be killing two people in separate instances.

So yeah. Could I have one of a few days pretty please?
Posted Image

V5 Concepts

The Past

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, twenty hours, and forty-eight minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TV1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.