Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
Program V1: The Seventh Announcement
Topic Started: Jul 8 2011, 01:12 PM (1,456 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The first sound that echoed through the speakers was slow, methodical applause.

Brigadier General David Adams was pleased - very pleased, in fact. For all that this game had been a slow starter, his hunch had turned out to be correct in the long run; this Program had turned out at least as exciting as any of the others. It certainly hadn't been a damp squib, which he was decidedly glad for. The boring ones were fun for nobody, especially him, who had to sit around all day in his broadcasting van.

Sure, there had been one or two minor hiccups, but for the most part it had all gone smoothly, as per usual. He would've liked to have dealt with the Blake incident a little more promptly, but that was something to consider for the future. He'd been silenced easily enough. It had surprised Adams that it hadn't been say, a Watanabe or Carver that had launched that kind of rant. They'd each had their moments, of course, but nothing quite so flagrant.

Oh well, if everything went according to prediction, then there would be no interest, would there?

Adams cleared his throats.

"If you're still alive to hear this, folks, then congratulations. You have officially made it into the final ten of the Program! ...Well, final seven, technically. Just six more to go, and then you've got a ticket outta here and the admiration of all America. We're all counting on you guys."

"First to fall at the final hurdle was Ryan Montoya. Louis Johnson went into stabbity stabbity mode and left her looking a little like swiss cheese. If, y'know, swiss cheese were all bloody and such. John Ferrara, after looking so promising the entire time, decided on a bitch move and offed himself. Seriously John? SERIOUSLY? You are this version's official bitch, I hope you're happy. Oh wait. You're dead. Never mind. ... Bitch."

"Next... well, all I have to say is that Sophie Maso- ...wait, did I make a mistake? Aw nuts. I've just been yanking your chain! I've known which one was which this entire time! Psyche! Anyway, Sophie Mason can take a bow. Four kills. In a row. Spectacular. Karl Chalmers was first to go, after getting shot in a firefight, then Luke Mendoza was killed, followed by Alex Tartaglia and perennial fan favourite Bryant Carver later in the day. Can't give you too many marks for creativity, Sophie, but I can say.... MMMMMOOOOONSTEEEEER KILL!"

"Madeline Harris went out next because she - get this - accidentally pulled the pin out of a grenade. Now that's just embarrassing. Finally, in a horriblly sentimental scene, Brendon Arrington shot his 'friend' Megan Jacobson. Because that's what friends do right, Brendon? THEY SHOOT EACH OTHER IN THE FUCKING HEAD!"

"Keep on keeping on young Americans, you'll be home in a few hours!"

Adams signed off.

First off I am SO sorry for how long this took. I have not been in a very good state of mind recently and it's really slowed me down.

The final rolls were as follows.

#1 Juliet Watanabe (Storyspoiler)
#2 Sophie Mason (Fiori) - Melinda Schenn (Tythanin, Hero card used)
#3 Louis Johnson (bacon)

3 days for cards, I am giving an additional ten days to get the deaths done, meaning you have 13 days overall. Have fun!
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey I know we're in the final 7 and most people probably want to be in Endgame, but I would really appreciate a hero.

And you can send me death ideas. Be prepared for slowness though, it's unlikely we'll get it done before I go out of town, so be flexible with that.

EDIT: Okay death rights claimed. But a hero would still be nice.
Edited by Courtography, Jul 8 2011, 04:14 PM.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
I too would also greatly appreciate a hero save. I've already got a vague back-up idea in mind for Sophie's death, but I'm also dying to have her reach endgame. So if someone were to save her, they would have my everlasting gratitude.
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, five hours, and fifty-seven minutes for cards.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.

Tythanin
Rookie
[ *  * ]
Despite the fact that it would be awesome to carry two characters into the finals and double my odds of winning in the final four, I suppose it would only be right to hero someone in that list. I hope this doesn't somehow break the circle of immunity that I built around myself.

Without further ado, heroing Melinda Schenn for Sophie Mason.

I should probably mention that I need death ideas.
Edited by Tythanin, Jul 10 2011, 04:19 PM.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new god."

---

Survival of the Fittest: The Program

Brendon Arrington - Status: Alive, Weapons: Calico Liberty III Handgun, Location: The Field Hospital - I Need To Know, Quote: "My initials are B.A. for Bad Ass."
Melinda Schenn - Status: Dead, Quote: "I can do this. I haven't worked this hard just for it to just disappear."

---

SotF-TV

Suzanne Lanford - Status: Dead, Weapon: N/A, Location: It Isn't Too Hard to Die, Quote: "Talking...talking to other people is difficult, isn't it? But I can do it."

Fiori
Member Avatar
Shut up or Ryuhei will kick you...... IN THE FACE!
[ *  *  *  * ]
...I cannot stress just how relieved I am right now. Seriously, I feel like running outside and dancing to Queen in the middle of the street or something crazy like that.

THANK YOU! :D
THE PROGRAM V2

M02: Damien Stone - Pitchfork/Ballistics Knife - The Lake

BRAURP

SOTF: Evolution

Program V1

TV V1

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eight hours and fifteen minutes for cards.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And that's time, and our finalists.

Nine days, twenty-three hours, and three minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nine days, seven hours, and twenty-four minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

Courtography
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to have to ask for an extension way in advance here since I'll be out of town (without internet access) from the 14th to the 21st.
Second Chances V2
B04: Dan Liu Now, Wait, Wait, Wait for Me, Please Hang Around. I'll See You When I Fall Asleep

Namira
Member Avatar
Paint me like one of your Sith girls
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is of course, granted.
~*~

Currently Showing

Previously on Namiravision
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Six days, nine hours, and fifty minutes to get deaths done.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Four days and nineteen hours for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Three days, fourteen hours, and fifty-three minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two days, thirteen hours, and fourteen minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Program V1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.