Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
  • Pages:
SOTF-TV Midmonth Rolls #2
Topic Started: Jul 3 2011, 11:35 AM (1,764 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
I can trick them into thinking anything
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Two days, six hours, and thirty-seven minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

The Program: V3 Prologue:
Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."
Erik Bell - Jericho .941 - Having lunch - "May I?"

SECOND CHANCES: V2:
Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Thanks to Bear/Frogue/Kotorikun/Ryuki for the avatar art.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One day, five hours, and forty-nine minutes for deaths.
Current characters:

Mina Mashall - Digital Voice Recorder - Making a good impression - "I didn't know you felt so strongly about me."

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:
EW4: Jewel Evans - Chatterbox Communicator Headsets (0/5) - Online - ELIMINATED - "Scars are just reminders to be better next time."

Past characters:

If you want an honest assessment of your character's storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll whip one up as soon as I am able.

Casey the Undead
Member Avatar
Don't tell me to smile
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jaszmine Johnson is so much more than the girl who got choked to death by a snake.
Bring Out Your Dead

Getting a Second Chance

Live free. Die young.

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
Why don't you just give up and die...?
[ *  * ]
Glub.

Requesting an extension because this thread is moving slowly, because the killer still has to enter it, and because I've generally been neglecting Mini and being bad at getting to stuff on it. @_@
SOTF: The Program
[SOTF: TV] ALIVE:
[x] Terrilynn "Lynn" Boden [GRY2] // Bulletproof Vest // Detroit Central High School // "Who the FUCK do you think you're talking to? Yeah...yeah, that's what I thought." // CL: The Ski Resort :: Whatcha Gonna Do
[x] Leopold Sutherland [W04] // Silver Dragon Academy // Dildo (discarded) // "Oh, this? Yes, it's vintage, my grandfather wore it in the seventies...I'm sure you've heard of him." -----> Adopted by Fioriboy

Kitten
Member Avatar
An' I don't really care if you think I'm strange; I ain't gunna change.
[ *  * ]
Objection! Prosecution has no head!

Kevin fielding is no more.
...Hai

Mini_HELP
Member Avatar
Alright, who the hell plugged in the Overlord?
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hollyquin
Jul 13 2011, 12:13 AM
Glub.

Requesting an extension because this thread is moving slowly, because the killer still has to enter it, and because I've generally been neglecting Mini and being bad at getting to stuff on it. @_@
Unfortunately, at the consensus of the staff team, this extension has been denied. We do not accept "I've been generally neglecting Mini" as a valid excuse as towards reasoning in granting an extension. You will still be allowed to write the death in its entirety, however your character will be excluded from the halfway BDA awards.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Deadline passed a couple days ago. Lost track there.
Current characters:

Assorted flora and fauna

SOTF-TV V2:

Past characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · TV1 Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.